Thread: What to do?

What to do?

Ok so me and 2 friends are in Halls of Origination. We want to do all bosses because we need gear from them, but the tank wants to do just the last boss. We can't kick him because for some unknown reason the other dps is voting no... been in here for half an hour just waiting lol... what would you do?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you are just sitting there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Well actually the 2 pugs are outside the dungeon and we're inside in stealth alt tabbed doing other things lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a bind like that before. In the beginning the tank saw that me and my friends were in the same guild, and he refused to tank because he said we would kick him at the last boss so our "tank" friend can hop in for the valor at the end. I said we didn't even know any tanks, so he went on tanking. Only thing was, he was a complete ass the whole time telling us to hurry up. So we end up skipping 4 bosses and he starts to run to the last 1. We said to wait so we can do the other 3 up top, and he kept running. Right when he was about to pull he got vote kicked out, and we brought in a tank friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharissa View Post
    Well actually the 2 pugs are outside the dungeon and we're inside in stealth alt tabbed doing other things lol
    Keep waiting haha. I know you can kick sooner when they're outside as well, maybe the vote amount is lowered? Have you tried kicking while they're out there? Maybe you can sneak one by if one goes AFK, or get the other pug kicked first. Toss one of your names in the reason field, and try to kick him.

I solved it by leaving on my dps and joining on my tank. Lock finally voted yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharissa View Post
    I solved it by leaving on my dps and joining on my tank. Lock finally voted yes.
    Sounds like a tard lock. I'd probably have kicked him right after haha. I don't know why people think a new tank is hard to get. It takes like 30 seconds if you're already in a dungeon. You get first priority.

Vote to kick and type in one of your names, always works.

But seriously "been in here for half an hour just waiting lol" - Are all of you that sad/arrogant(right word?) to not just leave or carry on and re-queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post

But seriously "been in here for half an hour just waiting lol" - Are all of you that sad/arrogant(right word?) to not just leave or carry on and re-queue?
    Tried that with all 3 names lol, didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post

If people are looking for a drop from a specific boss, they CAN'T requeue, since they would be locked to that dungeon. Perhaps the word you were looking for is dedicated? The tank could get a requeue instantly, I believe he's being far more arrogant that they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    If people are looking for a drop from a specific boss, they CAN'T requeue, since they would be locked to that dungeon. Perhaps the word you were looking for is dedicated? The tank could get a requeue instantly, I believe he's being far more arrogant that they are.
    Or stubborn. It was more that the tank thought he could just do whatever he wanted because he was a tank and would have an instant queue. Couldn't lose out to someone like that.

Either of the above is fine, but yeah.. Could just leave and live with it, not like gear from HoO matters much ~ I 'need' the Thrown Wep. on my Rogue, and a even a guildy tank didn't want to do the other bosses... Oh how I love TotT.