Black Temple Run

Hey

Im about to start paying people to run 1 of my alts thru Black Temple for the Warglaives... now i know they are a slim drop but i wants em for my level 74... so my questions are as follow: How many 85s will it take to do Black Temple?: Whats a good price to get people to run you?(keep in mind the money you will make on the run also): and How much if a Glaive does actually drop?

Cheers
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

I have done it without any problems as 5 level 85. The leader would only pay us in case a glaive dropped. He would split 10k between us.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've done it with 3, but OP why don't you just ask a few friends instead of paying a bunch of PUG's. I still have yet to find my MH glaive -.-

i was thinking maybe 200g for the run. and you will make say 500g+ from my gold + what ever we get off bosses and 5k EACH if the glaives drops so im looking at 50k for the glaives which is more than acceptable for me to pay

---------- Post added 2011-05-08 at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I've done it with 3, but OP why don't you just ask a few friends instead of paying a bunch of PUG's. I still have yet to find my MH glaive -.-
    Yeah ill still be paying my friends because they have taken the time out to help me....
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    i was thinking maybe 200g for the run. and you will make say 500g+ from my gold + what ever we get off bosses and 5k EACH if the glaives drops so im looking at 50k for the glaives which is more than acceptable for me to pay

---------- Post added 2011-05-08 at 06:57 PM ----------

Yeah ill still be paying my friends because they have taken the time out to help me....
    Seems fine to me then :P

we do a 4man BT run every week for glaives. Four 85s, usually something like: prot pally/blood dk tank, mage, resto druid, rogue.

Never have any problems.

Depending on your gold situation, you could pay everyone like 200-500g per week, plus a bonus when a glaive drops.

You might even find people that will do it for free just to get exalted with Ashtongue.

What i do when i try to get bow from swp, and cant get my friends to help me:
    I form a pug, and once we are started trash(b4 you get saved) i write in /rw Oh, btw, the bow is reserved nothing else.

Sometimes a few leaves... but we still do it (no bow yet tho!)
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Gold isnt a issue since i have my Jewel crafter and miner, + a Alt with Alch/Herb. But you reckon 4-5 to be safe because that what im basing most of it on....

Cheers all

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold isnt a issue since i have my Jewel crafter and miner, + a Alt with Alch/Herb. But you reckon 4-5 to be safe because that what im basing most of it on....

Cheers all
    The only boss I've had trouble on is the console really with 3 people cause the paladin IS PAINFUL << other then that it's a breeze :P

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    What i do when i try to get bow from swp, and cant get my friends to help me:
    I form a pug, and once we are started trash(b4 you get saved) i write in /rw Oh, btw, the bow is reserved nothing else.

Sometimes a few leaves... but we still do it (no bow yet tho!)
    yeah when i was running my main for the SWP achive the leader was a hunter we all knew what he was going for... said in party that NOTHING was reserved and down KJ and lookies the bow drops Ninja Leaves raid.... All 20 of us went to the gms to chat... we dont know what happened in the end... my only guess is he lost his bow(well i hope)

General George S Patton

Cheers all
    Yea, you'll definitely be fine with 4-5 85s. For the most part, our rogue ends up tanking all the trash while everyone else afks, and you dont really need heals. (Having a blood dk tanking the Reliquary encounter is OP!)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had 3 85s and a 70 rogue run it. The only fight that was even slightly annoying was the council fight. Otherwise it was a breeze. I need to run it again this week for the rep.
    I am a filthy casual!

3 is possible, but sucky. I could even see 2 people being able to do it all, seeing as DPS these days do as much damage as a full 25man raid in BC. You want probably at least 4 for the Council fight, the only potentially bad one. A mage is nice, a shaman works too, as is a melee interrupting class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

I do a weekly Tempest Keep run and tell them I will split 50k gold between them if the mount drops and I take it, or they roll for 1k gold if it doesn't drop.

Tends to get me a lot of whispers, you know, free 1k gold for 10 minute job.