Ground Mounts and 4.2

How do you guys think Blizzard will put them together? Or is it already known? I know they said we can use mounts in Firelands raid but do they mean flying mounts or just ground mounts? (Hopefully just ground) Also is the daily quest area going to be only ground mounts too like TB dailies?

I just wish we had more opportunities to use our ground mounts instead of seeking drakes everywhere >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Ground mounts of course. Flying mounts in a raid that isn't designed to have flying mounts would be a bit overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I thought the daily questing hub was going to be in regular old Hyjal? Or is it like....a different wing of the Firelands?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer flying mounts so I can be done with the ''daily'' thing as fast as possible

Flying mounts can be used in the dailies area, while Firelands will be restricted to land mounts, like any other raid which allows them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wished they'd keep the daily hub area a ground mount zone only. The idea of having a new Isle of Quel'Danas pleases me.... oh the memories...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I wished they'd keep the daily hub area a ground mount zone only. The idea of having a new Isle of Quel'Danas pleases me.... oh the memories...
    So many people to slaughter!

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002 View Post
    I thought the daily questing hub was going to be in regular old Hyjal? Or is it like....a different wing of the Firelands?
    Did you miss the multiple posts containing the maps of firelands?

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Is Tol Barad not enough? That place is loaded with grounded players most anytime of day (or night).

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Ground mounts of course. Flying mounts in a raid that isn't designed to have flying mounts would be a bit overboard.
    ^ what this guy said.

also, /wave from Edge of Insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Flying mounts can be used in the dailies area, while Firelands will be restricted to land mounts, like any other raid which allows them.
    I'm not sure, blizzard said ...

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because the Firelands raid is outdoors, players will be able to mount and attempt to avoid the highly dangerous groups of enemies milling about. The order in which you engage the first four bosses in the zone will be up to you.
    I'm not sure how a land mount would help you avoid groups of enemies anymore than running would.

Source is http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-The-Firelands

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob3002 View Post
    Part of it is in the Regrowth section of Hyjal, but the vast majority of it is in a new area of the Firelands called the Molten Front. As you do more and more dailies, you'll slowly build it up from a pile of rocks to a massive questhub around an enchanted tree, complete with vendors that sell ilevel 365 equipment for a special currency (also from the hub).
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.