Thread: Truegold in 4.2

Truegold in 4.2

So i have about 17 truegold in stock and i was wondering what i should do with them. It seems like they will no longer be needed in any new epic recipes. Am i wrong about this, or is this the end of truegold?

My plan has been to find a BS, make some epics and sell them. I guess i should stick to this except get it done quickly before people hold off on buying gear and wait for the patch.

Well, if Blizzard does blacksmithing in Cata as they did in Wrath then truegold will most likely be a primary mat of any new gear recipes that come out. Titansteel was used all the way to crafted 264 gear...

most of the weapons use truegold, haven't seen anything else so far

I highly doubt that truegold will be obsolete when a new tier of craftable epics comes out. However, who knows if it will happen and how it will work. I assume if Blizzard sticks to their previous methods, they will just use new/different orbs but they will still use the same basic mats like truegold, dreamcloth, etc.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely