Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Riptalon (Most Populated Guardian Server)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a..._utmk=47305511

Deleted
    Nvm , Took Seatins invite. I'll get in touch ingame.
    Last edited by mmoc4222be6d09; 2012-03-11 at 02:53 PM.

Please use my code for ascend a friend.

I'm just starting out myself but I can offer you a couple plat to get started as well as free runecrafting and some crafted gear

I'm on the Gnarlwood pve na shard
    Last edited by Angryshammy; 2012-03-17 at 10:10 PM.

Deleted
    Apparently you need 10+ post to be able to send PMs so I have to post here.

Seatin: Does your offer still stand?

Deleted
    anyone in the EU looking to start playing? i can offer you bags, some plat to get you started, and i can try to answer any questions you got.

http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a...=ascend_invite

Trion will give you:

WAGES OF LOYALTY

You will receive these special rewards for answering your friend’s call:

Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    You and your friend will be linked forever, able to teleport to one another’s locations once every thirty minutes.
    You and your friend will have all of each other's characters automatically entered in your Friends Lists.

If you choose to purchase and subscribe* to RIFT at any time while playing RIFT Lite, you will also receive Ascended Treasure, a wondrous chest containing the following rewards:

10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    5x Plaque of Achievement
    3x Mark of Ascension
    2x Lucky Coin

I play on the EU-Icewatch shard under the name Atreayu - /w me in game
    Last edited by mmocb5655943fe; 2012-03-18 at 02:38 PM. Reason: clicked too soon

Deleted
    My Offer is still standing by the way HudriWudri ^^

Took Seatin's invite. Cheers !
    Last edited by Pretorian; 2012-03-26 at 11:22 PM.
    “There is no right or wrong, only consequences.”
    -------------------------------------------------

I'm willing to offer the same offer as Seatin if you are looking to play Rift.

I am currently on the Deepstrike server as Guardian and have a lot of in game knowledge.

Again...going with me gets you:

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

and also I can help you throughout the game and be somewhat of a guide.

pm me and I will link you in.

Thanks.

Q

Also would like to point out my server is North American and im generally online Eastern Standard Time all the time.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 11:16 PM ----------

Also will give a bonus gift to the first person who signs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Angryshammy View Post
    Please use my code for ascend a friend.

I'm just starting out myself but I can offer you a couple plat to get started as well as free runecrafting and some crafted gear

I'm on the Gnarlwood pve na shard
    this offer is still available

Deleted
    hello guys , i am a pretty hardcore wow player but i hardly get to play more than few hours a week since there isn't much left to do for me and i am looking to play some rift at least until mop so i will take whatever bonuses i can get. i am from EU ,so if anyone wants to recruit me say the word. i will be checking this thread.
    regards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magisimoo View Post
    hello guys , i am a pretty hardcore wow player but i hardly get to play more than few hours a week since there isn't much left to do for me and i am looking to play some rift at least until mop so i will take whatever bonuses i can get. i am from EU ,so if anyone wants to recruit me say the word. i will be checking this thread.
    regards.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post15980138

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Riptalon (Most Populated Guardian Server)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -Health/Mana pots

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a..._utmk=47305511
    Still open

Still looking for someone who wants to play Rift on North American server....Let me know and I can hook you up before you start

10+ Year Old Account

Rift recruit a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Queu View Post
    Still looking for someone who wants to play Rift on North American server....Let me know and I can hook you up before you start
    Are you still recruiting?
    Stationed at McGuire, AFB.
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Quote Originally Posted by savethetuna View Post
    Are you still recruiting?
    Yes.

I have pm'd you.

If anyone else is still looking to join me on a North American Server (I'm generally online EST)
    You will be able to ask many questions and gain an advantage with all of the bonus items:

Here is the link:

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite
    Last edited by Queu; 2012-04-06 at 02:34 PM.

Recruit me anyone... RIGHT NOW!

Not trying to be pushy but I was about to upgrade to full version of the game and thought I may as well get a tiny boost and help someone else out with recruiting me. I'm going to do it anyway in the next 30-60 minutes so hop on.

Quote Originally Posted by Infin View Post
    Recruit me anyone... RIGHT NOW!
    Sent you a pm

To people who PM'd me, I've got less than 10 posts so I can't reply. Thanks alot though. Who, I accepted your link

Anyone looking for an ascend-a-friend code can use mine.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite