Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    For Starting EU Players-Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoy, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Clicking this link will be the best decision you ever make. True Story

Still as always taking on any new recruits that would like to master the ways of RIFT!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to try rift again on the EU realms. I played the very first beta, and would now like to get a try for the game again. I would very much life to recieve an invite to play up to level 20. You do NOT need to give me money, gear, whatever, I'm really only wanting to try out the game and the mechanics again PM me via mmochampion or reply to this thread <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello folks
    Watched rift a while and got kinda interested So I'd like to try it out also and that's why I'm here.
    Looking for some1 to recruit me on EU side.
    E-mail: denizly@t-com.me

Thx in advance <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    Hello folks
    Watched rift a while and got kinda interested So I'd like to try it out also and that's why I'm here.
    Looking for some1 to recruit me on EU side.
    E-mail: denizly@t-com.me

Thx in advance <3
    Sent you an email ^^

Deleted

Rift Recruit a friend to awesomeness!

Hey guys if your looking at Storm legion and thinking, hmmm I want me some of that action. Then click my link below to "Ascend" to awesomness!
    (See what I did thurr!)

Im a Defiant Warrior called Calii on Icewatch (EU), but whether you want to be Defiant or one of them smelly Guardians it doesn't matter anymore with the new cross faction grouping, Questing, Guilds and weddings. Yeah did I mention weddings. (You can marry a dwarf and stick him in your pocket, how awesome is that!)

I can offer you advice on Callings/Specs as I have a level 50 of each calling, If your coming from WOW I could guide you in the right direction as what calling would suit you best based on WoW classes that you enjoyed, I can give you class builds/levelling guides and raiding advice which can really help you improve your skill. If your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , I have lots of free time so can help you whenever im free with any quests,dungeons,puzzles. And with Storm legion looming now has never been a better time to start!

so yea if you want your own pocket Dwarf and want some Slay Crucia and all that Storm legion has to throw at you click the link below and sign up!

For using the Ascend a Friend program from Trion you will get:

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

To sweeten the deal I can also provide:
    •4x 18 Slot Bags
    •50 Plat, Which enough to buy your for your first two Mounts and have money left over to buy what you want!
    •Pots (Health/Mana)
    •Performance Increasing Consumables which I can craft based on the calling you choose.

Iv only recruited one person so far. And would really love the fiery mount of awesome someday. Nows never been a better time to accept my invitation! so, what do you say. Be my friend today! Lets ascend to awesome together !

My Link:
    https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Many thanks!
    Last edited by mmoce6187ed9ff; 2012-11-13 at 01:16 PM.

Seeing as SL is just around a corner (like literally), figured I should repost

If you decide to choose me, I will give you 10p to start up with (I'm not as rich as the other are, since I just started recently ), and join you while you level your toon! I love leveling with people, its more fun that way; plus I get to learn a new class .

I am available to play everyday on evenings, as I have college to attend to. But I am around every night to play with.

If you choose me, you will also get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Link:

Hey there!
    If you are looking to try out Rift and use my link here https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite I can supply you with plat for your starter mount, bag improvements, and any help that you may require leveling. Just make sure to make your character a defiant on Faeblight.
    I hope that you can really enjoy Rift as much as I do and come to realize that it truly is the best mmo out there!
    Again, link is https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    Thank you very much!
    Edit: This is for NA players
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Hi guys

I'm a US EST player looking to get back into Rift.
    email - mbrandy3@gmail.com
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5 GHz | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series | EVGA GTX 780SC with ACX cooler| Crucial M4 128GB | Samsung 840 256GB| Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB |Western Digital 1 TB Black | CM Hyper 212 Evo (with a push/pull config) | Fractal Design Arc Midi | SeaSonic S12II 620 Bronze | Corsair K60 | Razor Naga |JVC HARX900 | BenQ RL2455 | Samsung Syncmaster S24B300

I would love to recruit someone, I can't offer much except quest help and your first mount. ^.^ You can find me on Wolfbane server.
    The voucher code is C7GNZXXJN3YMC7R2T6CR or click here!
    Last edited by Vana21; 2012-11-24 at 07:25 AM.

So I would absolutely love to recruit anyone to the game because I love Rift and I'm trying to get the recruit a friend rewards as well! If anyone would like to give me a hand or are just looking to get back into Rift this is my Ascend-A-Friend link!

Thanks for anyone who decides to play and help out!

Deleted

Here you go, enjoy RIFT lite, also if you have raptr they are giving away the game and 30 days sub free if you play the lite version for 3 hours enjoy

Forgot to mention, i am on icewatch EU, i can help you figure out the game (how to craft etc..) if you ever need any help just message me and i will come to your aid
    Last edited by mmoc135db6b2b5; 2012-11-27 at 02:01 AM.

Hi,

Looking to get back into rift and be recruited. Anyone looking to make a new friend and level with and have fun.
    Send me a PM and we can get started

NA Region

Last edited by coldfront; 2012-12-01 at 02:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfront View Post
    Hi,

Looking to get back into rift and be recruited. Anyone looking to make a new friend and level with and have fun.
    Send me a PM and we can get started

FYI you'll want to include if you're EU or NA.

Deleted
    Rift is fun and has a lot of content. I recommend everyone to try it

i currently play on icewatch

for everyone who uses my referral link and subscribes to the game, i will offer 100 plat as a thank you

Deleted

EU

Hello Gamers
    Look at your game, now back to RIFT
    Now back to your game, now back to RIFT
    Sadly your game isn't RIFT and doesn't have a world filled with Dynamic content
    But if you click this link, it could
    Look down, back up again, where are you?
    You're in Ashora fighting Volan as he demolishes the Eternal City with a customized class you've created
    What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, Its the keys to fully customizeable player housing
    Look again, the keys are now Corgi's
    Anything is possible when your game is RIFT and not a failure
    I'm on a Najmok

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Hello Gamers
    Look at your game, now back to RIFT
    Now back to your game, now back to RIFT
    Sadly your game isn't RIFT and doesn't have a world filled with Dynamic content
    But if you click this link, it could
    Look down, back up again, where are you?
    You're in Ashora fighting Volan as he demolishes the Eternal City with a customized class you've created
    What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, Its the keys to fully customizeable player housing
    Look again, the keys are now Corgi's
    Anything is possible when your game is RIFT and not a failure
    I'm on a Najmok
    -_- lol, you desperate for free months ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    -_- lol, you desperate for free months ?
    Hey.

You just got like 9 queued up. Some of us are a little low on free months
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    For starting eu players-

heya guys if your thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot! I myself am one of the Top ranked mages worldwide and in the main raidforce of the the currently ranked #1 Worldwide Guild Known as <Special Olympics>

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

Also to sugarcoat the deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 slot bags
    -40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -health/mana pots
    -performance increasing consumables

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the aaf program from trion-

•novitiate's phylactery - a trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •special in-game title: “the chosen”
    •10x inscribed sourcestone
    •5x plaque of achievement
    •3x mark of ascension
    •2x lucky coin
    •5x mark of retribution

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

alternately you can apply this code: Qelcjl6qw6wylczxwgkr to your account

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-12-07 at 11:40 AM.

Deleted
    only got like 1 sub out of it!

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 05:13 AM ----------

EU i'm on icewatch the most populated shard! always people online zone events always get completed, and the lower level zones are always full of people! i can help you if you just pm me in game happy rifting!

•novitiate's phylactery - a trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •special in-game title: “the chosen”
    •10x inscribed sourcestone
    •5x plaque of achievement
    •3x mark of ascension
    •2x lucky coin
    •5x mark of retribution

The link:https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    The code:ZEM7XJDJPLPXPEW2DTZM

You won't regret it, in my opinion RIFT is the greatest mmo i have ever played, but of course your opinions might be different from mine!
    Last edited by mmoc135db6b2b5; 2012-12-08 at 05:14 AM.

Deleted
    For starting EU players-

heya guys if your thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot! I myself am one of the Top ranked mages worldwide and in the main raidforce of the the currently ranked #1 Worldwide Guild Known as <Special Olympics>

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

Also to sugarcoat the deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    • 4x 18 slot bags
    • 40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots
    • Performance increasing consumables
    • Random Dimension (Player Housing) items from the planes

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the Ascend a Friend program from trion-
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

Alternately you can apply this code: Qelcjl6qw6wylczxwgkr to your account

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!

Alternately you can shoot me a email @ Seatinmanoflegends@gmail.com , for further information and guidance if your post count is to low =)

If you are british then a firm man hug at the local tavern will be included within this offer
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-12-21 at 02:23 PM.