Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Ahh yes, thank you for reminding me, just being rather lazy there

Apparently according to Daglar there will be some new form of rewards incoming in the next couple of weeks! Quite excited to see what incentives those will be!
    I am curious about that as well.

I'm a returning player with a 30-something Mage and 40-something Rogue on Greybriar. Are there any people looking to Recruit on that server?

New player here can I get a referral from anyone please, any US server preferably the most populated.

Private message me if you like
    Last edited by Space337; 2014-03-29 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today finally updated Rift's AAF so I'd definitely be interested in recruiting some fresh blood .

If you'd like to utilize my AAF code, you can click on this pretty link or utilize my code (GLE9GGC9DCCRM3L9EHTX).

My character is Cupcakey@Greybriar, which is an NA shard. So if you're not going to be playing on an NA shard, I would recommend you utilize an EU AAF instead since you won't be able to take full advantage of the EXP bonus (if you want to ever group together), or the little bonuses I'm also offering up to my AAFs.

You receive the following from RIFT if you use my AAF code:
    • Ability to summon the referring player (right-click player's portrait while grouped)
    • 25% experience bonus when grouped and near the referring player
    • A free 16-slot bag
    • A rune that imbues your weapon with a special glow
    • A stunning cloak
    • A unique title - "The Chosen"

You can receive the following from ME if you use my AAF code*:
    • 3x 28 slot Empyrean Bag**
    • 1x Transcendent Vial of your choice (160% boost)
    • 1x 60% Mount of your choice
    • 1x Spectral Supply Crate

* In order to receive the items I am offering up, you will need to spend money in Rift for me to receive full credit. Once the AAF link is fully credited to me, please contact me via Cupcakey@Greybriar so that you can receive the items I am offering up here.
    ** To receive this item, you must make your character on Greybriar as I cannot trade items to players on another shard.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Deleted
    Hey there,

i will leave my code (3KGXLKYQDF9THTJQCEHH) and link here.

You will get some freebies (a rune, a bag, a title and a cloak) nothing really special but something is something. I dont ask anything in exchange cause if you decide to spend some real money on the game, i will get some free cosmetic stuff.

Deleted
    Free In-game Items And 16 Slot Bag Code.Valid for EU or NA: 73QGL9REE9MYD9K6HG3Z

Rift 3.2 Echos of Madness Going Live 4/15 - Play for Free - Bonus Items Included !

With Rift 3.2 "Echos of Madness" launching on 4/15/2015 I wanted to update my Rift - Ascend A Friend information and post some new stuff I am throwing in to help anyone that wants to get started.

Rift 3.2 Echos of Madness is releasing in a few days - Play Free ! Bonus Items Included !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you feel a tingling at the back of your neck, the faint wriggle of a tentacle as it tastes the base of your skull? Akylios, the god of Madness, has stirred in the depths of Hammerknell, restored by a surge of nightmares from the Plane of Water. Now, he calls to the Ascended once more, slipping into the dark recesses of hearts and minds to dare – or compel – your return to the cursed home of the Dwarves.

On April 15, Update 3.2 – Echoes of Madness – will open the door to new challenges and adventures in one of the most beloved raids in RIFT. Start your preparations today for the Hammerknell raid, revamped Wardrobe System, new and improved Instant Adventures, and so much more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the following link Valid for NA or EU:

or
    Use the following code when you signup for your new account on Trion Worlds site :

RDT72Z3WYTTKWFCQT362

You will receive the following:
    * An in-game Title "The Chosen" this title is only available to ascend a friend players.
    * A nice starter Bag to put all your new loot in.
    * A Cape so you can adventure in style.
    * A Rune that will apply a glow to your weapon (Who doesn't love a glow effect when your slashing beasts?).
    * A Mount provided by me so you do not have to start your adventures on tired feet (message me in-game once your registered with ascend a friend).
    * 3 additional bags for your character or bank.
    * A small amount of platinum to help you get started on your journey leveling.
    * An Experienced Rift Player with multiple characters on multiple servers that can group, answer questions, and often times I can offer needed items as your leveling.

For reference I mainly play on the Greybriar NA Server/Shard but I have characters on all Server/Shards including the EU Shards.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 2015-04-12 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Updated for new content

2Y6HDWQWP6TLTKTQ2CMN

Use the following code when you signup for your new account on Trion Worlds site :

RDT72Z3WYTTKWFCQT362

* An in-game Title "The Chosen" this title is only available to ascend a friend players.
    * A nice starter Bag to put all your new loot in.
    * A Cape so you can adventure in style.
    * A Rune that will apply a glow to your weapon (Who doesn't love a glow effect when your slashing beasts?).
    * A Mount provided by me so you do not have to start your adventures on tired feet (message me in-game once your registered with ascend a friend).
    * 3 additional bags for your character or bank.
    * A small amount of platinum to help you get started on your journey leveling.
    * An Experienced Rift Player with multiple characters on multiple servers that can group, answer questions, and often times I can offer needed items as your leveling.

Deleted
    Use the following code: 6JLDDG2N7K79HMTEMPYT
    when you signup for a new account on Trion Worlds (RIFT)

You receive:
    - An "ascend-a-friend" exclusive title "The Chosen"
    - A 16-slot bag
    - An Ascended Cape
    - A rune that applies a glowing buff to your weapon
    - A mount and some platinum to give you a headstart (this is not included in the ascend-a-friend program, it is provided personally by me in-game. Just message me once you register your account and log in.)

Use the following code: WYTHL2QXKGYN7F3PKRJF
    when you signup for a new account on Trion Worlds (RIFT)

- An in-game Title "The Chosen" this title is only available to ascend a friend players.
    - A nice starter Bag to put all your new loot in.
    - A Cape so you can adventure in style.
    - A Rune that will apply a glow to your weapon (Who doesn't love a glow effect when your slashing beasts?).
    - A Mount provided by me so you do not have to start your adventures on tired feet (message me in-game once your registered with ascend a friend).
    - 3 additional bags for your character
    - A small amount of platinum to help you get started
    - An Experienced Rift Player with multiple characters on multiple servers that can group, answer questions, and often times I can offer items as you're leveling

Hello, I'm a returning player and going to start a new fresh account. Last time I played was during the release of Storm Legion. I'm looking for someone to AAF me, I already have a copy of the game, never used the code. I bought this copy at Wal-Mart for only $5 and it comes with base game and SL expansion.

I'm only looking to take my time with things, no rush to level and looking to make friends and join a active and friendly guild. I will be going on NA shards, as I live in Canada and I'm only interested in PVE aspect for now.

As for freebies from "you" I don't need, as I have a decent job and can afford to buy premium membership or points ETC, also I'm looking to start fresh, so I want to do things on my own, so I don't need any freebies from you. All I want is a good friend, someone who can help me on quest, dungeons ETC if or when I need to.

P.S - Sorry if I'm posting in this thread, I know I could post elsewhere, but I thought it be okay and try here first.

Thanks in advance.

Wolfpizza

Rift Loyalty Key: NJEPC-3X7G2-MKHGD-26JHE

Redeem Rift Keys: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...X7G2MKHGD26JHE

If you like to join us on Deepwood server Shift + G search StoneLegion and Join our guild we love to have you.

We are casual people who like to just take our time and enjoy the game.
    Check out Stardale http://stardale.net
    Inspired by Minecraft procedural generation and Terraria 2D gameplay we go even further with procedural generated space and exploration. Start with almost nothing and work your way to launching rockets, satellites and even yourself into space, where a whole new set of adventures awaits you!

Someone doing ref's ? I would like to start playing this game, send me a code please, NA / America server would be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ectox View Post
    Someone doing ref's ? I would like to start playing this game, send me a code please, NA / America server would be the best.
    Well the last post here was in 2017 so I guess not.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Well i guess the game is dead

Quote Originally Posted by ectox View Post
    Well i guess the game is dead
    Not a doom and gloom guy in the slightest, Rift always had a special place as the only MMO to ever capture my attention like WoW once did. However, I believe it is ultimately like (maybe even less TBH) Ultima Online in terms of subs at this point. Coupled with the massive cash-shop... yea.

Also, Rift is F2P, I don't know what a referral code would be needed for?

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Not a doom and gloom guy in the slightest, Rift always had a special place as the only MMO to ever capture my attention like WoW once did. However, I believe it is ultimately like (maybe even less TBH) Ultima Online in terms of subs at this point. Coupled with the massive cash-shop... yea.

Also, Rift is F2P, I don't know what a referral code would be needed for?
    I heard u get exp bonus and items, sometimes for the person that gives you the ref

Thanks you. For a very long time I was looking for the opportunity to unlock the game.