Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I would be ever grateful if anyone uses the link and helps me with my rewards. I am pretty sure I could help you with your first mount as well.

EU - Icewatch (PvE) - Defiant

riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=YZCFGCJMMMXZN9RHDJQC&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

I forgot to mention before, my toons are Kafei@Gnarlwood and Fizbok@Sunrest. I'm still a lowbie myself but I'd be happy to help you out if you're interested in my invite Once you've made your toon, send me an in game mail or add me to friends and send a tell when you see me on. Sunrest is PVP, Gnarlwood is PVE.
    Last edited by Lau; 2011-05-23 at 02:03 PM.

Cool Need 2 more AAF buddies

Im currently on Crucia, its a NA Shard thats in the High Population
    always something to do and im willing to do the following after you sign up:

Purchase your First Mount
    Help with Enchants
    Provide 30plat
    Help you level we can either quest or use the new LFG tool, which ever you prefer
    Get you into an active guild
    -We are progressed and ready to raid with many willing to help you out.
    - We farm expert rifts for quick gearing of new level 50's
    -We have nearly everything in-game thats able to be crafted within the guild, and can help acquire the mats needed

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

If you have any questions please let me know my email is
    memoriesuntold@gmail.com or you can PM me here

ONLY NEED 2 MORE PEOPLE, BUT WILLING TO HELP ANY AND EVERYONE THAT SIGNS UP

They got back to me about rewards past recruiting 3 people and said to keep watching the forums. So far I am up to 6. My friends list has not grown since I removed my link from like 7 different sites lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    They got back to me about rewards past recruiting 3 people and said to keep watching the forums. So far I am up to 6. My friends list has not grown since I removed my link from like 7 different sites lol
    Post mine in it's place, I'm still on 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone looking to give Rift a shot for the free 7 day trial can happily click my link below. Recruit a friend basically gets us 3 levels of rewards depending if all 3 people I believe purchase the game. I'd be happy to refer others if I make the 3 levels of rewards.

I can't speak for every shard (realm) but we're currently on Shatterbone US - PVE on the defiant faction running on a EST based schedule. At the time of this post this shard is alive and well and is an original server going right back to head-start.

As an additional perk to you, to the first three people that clink my referral and decide to purchase the game your first mount is one me!!! Only condition is that you roll on your new character on defiant side on the Shatterbone US - PVE server. Your mount is accessible and usable from level 1 to 50 but keep in mind it's a 60% increased speed, the faster mounts available at lvl 40+ will need to purchased by yourself.

Hope to see some of you in game, happy gaming!

When three people have accepted this offer I will remove this post so as long as your reading this post this offer is valid!
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-05-30 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Removed Link, 3 friends invited!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Post mine in it's place, I'm still on 0
    damn deleted mine, but I guess it is getting passed around IRC chats and back room chat channels now. Hopefully more of you guys get a chance

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

Xinge on Byriel. Guardian side. We are a heavy POP server with even defiant and guardian POP. Guardians win more BG than defiant. You can roll here or wherever. If you. Decide to roll here and buy I can hook you up with bags and crafted gear. I have all major crafts maxed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im confused, i got a cool Pimp hat and a Corgi in the mail after i installed said Patch, and i have not recruited anyone... The only thing i can think of is that a while back now, i got the 5 keys that i posted here, but surely that would not count? OR do people with Collectors also get these items.

Don't get me wrong they are awesome and im not complaining, but i dont know how i got to have them?

ETA: I need one more friend to get the mount... So if you would like to use my last trial here is the link (I dont have any RL friends interested)

Cant do a Hyper link so click here http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

ETA: This is dayblind server, U.S My char name is Cherrysoul (Defiant)

ETAA: Ah just noticed it was the 5 keys way back when, 2 people purchased the game - THANK YOU
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-05-13 at 02:19 AM. Reason: sorry, wrong post!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Well im confused, i got a cool Pimp hat and a Corgi in the mail after i installed said Patch, and i have not recruited anyone... The only thing i can think of is that a while back now, i got the 5 keys that i posted here, but surely that would not count? OR do people with Collectors also get these items.

Don't get me wrong they are awesome and im not complaining, but i dont know how i got to have them?

ETA: I need one more friend to get the mount... So if you would like to use my last trial here is the link (I dont have any RL friends interested)

Cant do a Hyper link so click here http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

ETA: This is dayblind server, U.S My char name is Cherrysoul (Defiant)

ETAA: Ah just noticed it was the 5 keys way back when, 2 people purchased the game - THANK YOU
    its retro active, if anyone that used your code that you gave out the first round of free weekend passes, you got credit towards the AAF

enjoy

here is my link. I thank all who use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Lucky. I posted both codes I got and my boyfriend's, apparently no one who used any of ours bought the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Lucky. I posted both codes I got and my boyfriend's, apparently no one who used any of ours bought the game.
    Just keep posting and getting your link out there when you get a chance...I hit 8 today

15+ Year Old Account
    Question, if I use the trial but don't enjoy the game enough to buy it will I screw over the person who's referral I'm using?

I'm curious if it's better than it was during beta.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Question, if I use the trial but don't enjoy the game enough to buy it will I screw over the person who's referral I'm using?

I'm curious if it's better than it was during beta.
    I hope not. No way I actually expect all 126 of those random people to sub. All it does is lock your name/account out of using another sub.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope not. No way I actually expect all 126 of those random people to sub. All it does is lock your name/account out of using another sub.
    Alrighty goody, didn't want to screw someone out of something :P

I wonder if we can put the link in our signature. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I wonder if we can put the link in our signature. >.>
    Sunshine said nahh to that one. I just got it out there on anything that resembled a mmo site and then when I hit my goal I pulled the link.

ahahah so shameless Trion

Sunshine said nahh to that one. I just got it out there on anything that resembled a mmo site and then when I hit my goal I pulled the link.
    I'm going to have to find other MMO sites to do that. I REALLY want that horse and all my friends are too hooked to wow to even TRY the free trial let alone get the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    I dont have anyone that wants the code so here it is my for anyone who wants to take a look at the game

.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=KM3EKMTPEZD9ZGCERNCN&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite