Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublike View Post
    If anyone is considering to play and actually want to buy the game, you can first sign up with this link:

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

I'm playing on the server Icewatch EU, named Subversa as Defiant and if you're going to play, whisper me and you'll get a free mount if you bought the game *. I'm also willing to give you bags, platinum and help you with dungeons/group quests.

*You need to give your first letter of your surname and your full first name to approve it.
    Bump! Need 2 more now!

Free trial for you!
    Just click the link in my sig
    Last edited by JustinTheGamer; 2011-05-27 at 04:03 PM.

Just started playing, it really is decent^^

I play guardian on the shard (server) Whitefall, it is a great one with high population and I'm swedish, if that's what you're looking for

Come join me on my adventures, you'll get an invite to my guild (social leveling/PvP/PvE guild atm) if you want. We're a bunch of nice players who're in that guild. I so want that hat from the RaF program, dammit! Help me out and meet a freindly helpful and somewhat skilled player

What else can you ask for? :O

Here is the link:

Cya in game
    Last edited by Zephire; 2011-05-27 at 04:26 PM.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTheGamer View Post
    Free trial for you!
    Just click the link in my sig
    Please don't put sig links; they're not allowed by the forum sig guidelines.

You're welcome to either post a link in modified form (usually by removing the "http://" and/or adding a space or two) or make 10 non-spam posts in order to post a link the normal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Please don't put sig links; they're not allowed by the forum sig guidelines.

You're welcome to either post a link in modified form (usually by removing the "http://" and/or adding a space or two) or make 10 non-spam posts in order to post a link the normal way.
    Okay I have to ask - are you the same Sunshine from Horde House? Because he's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone help me out? I tried the free trial but accidentally deleted the message they sent me with the code -.-... how can I get them to resend it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lau View Post
    Okay I have to ask - are you the same Sunshine from Horde House? Because he's awesome.
    Nope, don't know who that is, and I'm female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Anyone looking to give Rift a shot for the free 7 day trial can happily click my link below. Recruit a friend basically gets us 3 levels of rewards depending if all 3 people I believe purchase the game. I'd be happy to refer others if I make the 3 levels of rewards.

I can't speak for every shard (realm) but we're currently on Shatterbone US - PVE on the defiant faction running on a EST based schedule. At the time of this post this shard is alive and well and is an original server going right back to head-start.

As an additional perk to you, to the first three people that clink my referral and decide to purchase the game your first mount is one me!!! Only condition is that you roll on your new character on defiant side on the Shatterbone US - PVE server. Your mount is accessible and usable from level 1 to 50 but keep in mind it's a 60% increased speed, the faster mounts available at lvl 40+ will need to purchased by yourself.

Hope to see some of you in game, happy gaming!

When three people have accepted this offer I will remove this post so as long as your reading this post this offer is valid!

Update, only need 2 more referrals, get your free mount by clicking my link and purchasing the game. PM me for details if anything in the above quote is not clear.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-05-30 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Removed Links, 3 Friends Invited!

Lookin for more peopel for my recruitment
    http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite <<< Referral link

Reposting since I also need two more purchasers.

Ascend-a-Friend Invite

Since everyone else is using bribes I suppose I will too. :P If you choose Guardians on Greybriar or Defiants on Wolfsbane I'll fund your first mount + 5 platinum spending cash.

Plus, now's a great time to buy! :P

Memorial Day Weekend Sale! Save 50% on RIFT!

Deleted
    Shiraleen - Guardian EU-Granitstaub

w w w .riftgame.com/de/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=W3EGMLJTK2HE2JNF33NC&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

Only need 2 more purchasers ^.^

If you choose EU-Granitstaub /w Shiraleen. I will give you 10P and your first Mount.

Help me out, pls <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Just started playing, it really is decent^^

I play guardian on the shard (server) Whitefall, it is a great one with high population and I'm swedish, if that's what you're looking for

Come join me on my adventures, you'll get an invite to my guild (social leveling/PvP/PvE guild atm) if you want. We're a bunch of nice players who're in that guild. I so want that hat from the RaF program, dammit! Help me out and meet a freindly helpful and somewhat skilled player

What else can you ask for? :O

Here is the link:

Cya in game
    Still up for grabbs! Maybe relevent to say it is in EU I supose^^
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=CPEJPDXWWE3H3QTCH7LN&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

I'm playing on Firesand (pvp rp eu). If you are going to play on this server I am going to help you with getting accustomed to this game

posting again. still need 2 more people. if you join the defiant side on belmont, i can get you your first mount and can craft some bags for you

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got my third
    Last edited by Ofoz; 2011-07-13 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    No takers yet (well, no buyers), so I'm re-posting mine with an abbreviated link:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/Lolotea-AAF

Look up Sulateyu D-side on Laethys, and I'll send you some bags.
    Restating with the clarification that this is Laethys-US. I can also send you some low-level weapons and apothecary-created items from my alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is considering to play and actually want to buy the game, you can first sign up with this link:

I'm playing on the server Icewatch EU, named Subversa as Defiant and if you're going to play, whisper me and you'll get a free mount if you bought the game *. I'm also willing to give you bags, platinum and help you with dungeons/group quests.

*You need to give your first letter of your surname and your full first name to approve it.
    Need 1 more! Got someone else happy with bags, platinum and a fine boost through dungeon and Epic Questline! You can always ask questions to me when you want to know something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just need one more for my horse.
    Posting here and other sites because at this point its getting ridiculous!
    Rift is on sale half off this weekend so someones got to be wanting to try it, and nows the perfect time.

Heres my link

If you do end up signing up, send me a pm and we can possibly discuss further things if your interested, like server and what not.
    If you just wanted to help someone out because you were buying the game even better!