Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queu View Post
    I'm willing to offer the same offer as Seatin if you are looking to play Rift.

I am currently on the Deepstrike server as Guardian and have a lot of in game knowledge.

Again...going with me gets you:

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

and also I can help you throughout the game and be somewhat of a guide.

pm me and I will link you in.

Thanks.

Q
    I'm still looking for more. With the new release of 1.8 and the new content Rift should be very fun this summer....

I have been playing Rift since beta and should be able to help you greatly if you decide to play
    You will also get extra plat ($)

PM me or use my link here:

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite
    Last edited by Queu; 2012-04-14 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Riptalon (Most Populated Guardian Server)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a..._utmk=47305511
    Offer still standing for anyone who's interested in starting RIFT from Europe

Deleted
    Hey guys im a Defiant Cleric called Kaliii on Blightweild, Accept my Ascend a Friend and become awesome!

I can offer you advice on Callings/Specs as I have a level 50 of each calling, If your coming from WOW I could guide you in the right direction as what calling would suit you best based on WoW classes that you enjoyed, I can give you class builds/leveling guides and raiding advice which can really help you improve your skill. If your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , I have lots of free time so can help you whenever im free with any quests,dungeons,puzzles etc so yea just get in Contact with me or accept the link below!

For using the Ascend a Friend program from Trion you will get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

My Link:
    Last edited by mmoce6187ed9ff; 2012-04-16 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Case closed
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-04-16 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted
    Edited it slightly. Sorry if it offended you. The parts were you detailed what you would receive etc was good enough that I couldn't do any better myself.

My Link:

North American?
    Looking to play Rift with experienced player(s)? 1.8 patch and Infernal Dawn coming out next week...
    Need advice? Plat? bonuses?

Take my link:
    Last edited by Queu; 2012-04-17 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a..._utmk=64929455

Here's my link if anyone wants to accept, would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will get Rift tonight, so if someone could give me a referal link.

I want a Defiant dominated high population PVE realm. NA servers.
    And if you could provide some platinum and starter bags it would be much appreciated :P
    Last edited by Antherios; 2012-04-20 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post

I want a Defiant dominated high population PVE realm. And if you could provide some platinum and starter bags it would be much appreciated :P
    You should state EU or NA btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    You should state EU or NA btw.
    ah yeah, fixed it. NA

Deleted

Use my link :)

I want a Defiant dominated high population PVE realm. US servers.
    And if you could provide some platinum and starter bags it would be much appreciated :P
    Hey guys im a Defiant Cleric called Kaliii on Blightweild EU Realm, Accept my Ascend a Friend and become awesome!

I can offer you advice on Callings/Specs as I have a level 50 of each calling, If your coming from WOW I could guide you in the right direction as what calling would suit you best based on WoW classes that you enjoyed, I can give you class builds/leveling guides and raiding advice which can really help you improve your skill. If your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , I have lots of free time so can help you whenever im free with any quests,dungeons,puzzles etc so yea just get in Contact with me or accept the link below!

For using the Ascend a Friend program from Trion you will get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

My Link:

Never mind man you arnt wanting EU. Sorry to get your hopes up. :P
    Last edited by mmoce6187ed9ff; 2012-04-20 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill pay for the game with or without refer in about 6 or 7 hours. Im still open to pm's. Since only 1 guy was interested but he is from EU.

Just a few things to remember:
    I would really like a High pop PvE Defiant realm (NA), and if possible some platinum for at least the starter mounts, and some bags (but im not demanding them)

Thanks.

Ill pay for the game with or without refer in about 6 or 7 hours. Im still open to pm's. Since only 1 guy was interested but he is from EU.

Just a few things to remember:
    I would really like a High pop PvE Defiant realm (NA), and if possible some platinum for at least the starter mounts, and some bags (but im not demanding them)

Thanks.

Take my link. I can hook you up.

Hey there!
    If you are looking to try out Rift and use my link here http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite I can supply you with plat for your starter mount, bag improvements, and any help that you may require leveling. Just make sure to make your character a defiant on Keenblade.
    I hope that you can really enjoy Rift as much as I do and come to realize that it truly is the best mmo out there!
    Again, link is here
    Thank you very much!
    Edit: This is for NA players
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2012-05-11 at 12:52 AM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Deleted
    Hello there!

I'm on Argent, EU - yes, the roleplaying one - but if you're coming to the Guardian side there, the community is lovely. We're not a massive shard, but all new faces get a hand if they need one, there's no trolls or griefing - and no, pigs aren't flying. We also have a fair few guilds on the server that are for raiding or social members, so if you're looking for a quiet EU realm to get into the game without a lot of hassle, come try us out!

What I'll do, is help you out with gear (I have all the profs, so just raise your hand with which class you're making and we'll sort out gear/runes/weps, etc), your first two mounts, 22 slot bags, and anything else that pops into your head - question wise.

Click here for freebies!

I play a cleric and warrior both 50, i play as a guardian on leathys if you take my RaF you will get 50 plat enough to get you started in profs and gear for level 50 as well as 10 for your first 2 mounts , as well as some 18 slot + starter bags.

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

rewards.

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution
    •4x bags
    • 50 plat + an extra 10 for mounts so that's 50 for spending + 10 for mounts.

rift.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=DEY36ZKP2F7K2DEMYWFW&request_locale=en&experience=aaf&utm_source=m anual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

I dont have any yet so please help me out. Thanks

Deleted
    I'm going to be buying Rift tonight. With or without refer.

PM me with some info, and your links. Looking forward to it!

I should add this is EU!
    Last edited by mmoccba440cc3b; 2012-05-24 at 10:04 PM.

Deleted
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Riptalon (Most Populated Guardian Server)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -Health/Mana pots

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for people to Ascend-a-Friend! US Side, on Wolfsbane (PvE). (Most populated, progressed server US side) Faction doesn't matter to me. Both factions are pretty even on this shard and PvP is lively too.

UPDATE:

Already recruited three people! More are welcome!

You will receive the following items for using the Ascend-A-Friend Program from Trion:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

You will receive from me:
    • Unwavering Support
    • Any platinum you find necessary within reason
    • 3 Free 18 slot bags
    • Free Guild Perks, level 18, guarantee'd access, also with its own Welcome Package! (Many friendly people in it, we help each other by crafting gear, questing, and doing dungeons together.)

Here is my link if you wish to apply:

I know it Auto-Adds us as friends but if you're just curious, or have any questions you can find me on one of these characters. Wolfsbane (PvE, US)
    Character Names: Nayura/Feyash/Raythorn.
    Last edited by Nayura; 2012-06-01 at 02:22 PM.