Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i clicked your link nayura. Do you play guardian or defiant?

Deleted
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-06-21 at 09:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyfrostgod View Post
    i clicked your link nayura. Do you play guardian or defiant?
    Guardian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Blightweald (Best Raiding Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    I clicked on your link, speak to you in game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyzta View Post
    I clicked on your link, speak to you in game
    Look foward to speaking to you ingame mate

Still recruiting people if anyone is interested

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone looking to come back, or start playing on US Shards, please take a look at my Ascend-a-friend post, here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nayura View Post
    Anyone looking to come back, or start playing on US Shards, please take a look at my Ascend-a-friend post, here[/URL]!
    signed up and enjoying it so far and gives me something to do till monks comes around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayssa View Post
    signed up and enjoying it so far and gives me something to do till monks comes around
    Good I'm glad! It's a great game. Who knows maybe you'll fall in love.

Deleted
    I decided to succumb to Rift again and again, would like to look for people to ascend for those willing to try. I'm currently on Icewatch EU Guardian under the name of Menor (Tatharon is an alt)

The link will be pasted below.

I can give you 4 x 18 slot bags to give you a good amount of inventory space to begin with.
    I can also give you money towards your first mount which you can get as early as leaving the starting area!

Ascend a friend invite
    Last edited by mmocbd067ab907; 2012-06-14 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Hi all...Im looking to try rift shortly as im in the process of downloading it

Im interesed in trying this Asend thing,So if anyone on an EU server thats good could send me a link or whever i need that would be great

(sorry if it sounds like i dont no what im asking for,I dont )

Here is my Ascend-A-Friend link for anybody who is interested. I'm on Wolfsbane US, Defiant side. I'm a fairly new player myself, so I don't have a ton of advice to share, but I'd be happy to play with anybody who wants to join in on the fun! I also really want that damn Corgi pet.

Click me!

Hey there!
    If you are looking to try out Rift and use my link here https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite I can supply you with plat for your starter mount, bag improvements, and any help that you may require leveling. Just make sure to make your character a defiant on Faeblight.
    I hope that you can really enjoy Rift as much as I do and come to realize that it truly is the best mmo out there!
    Again, link is https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    Thank you very much!
    Edit: This is for NA players
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2012-06-21 at 02:50 AM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Deleted
    For Starting EU Players-
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -Health/Mana pots

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Clicking this link will be the best decision you ever make. True Story

Deleted
    Hey guys im a Defiant Cleric called Kaliii on Icewatch (EU), Accept my Ascend a Friend and become awesome!

I can offer you advice on Callings/Specs as I have a level 50 of each calling, If your coming from WOW I could guide you in the right direction as what calling would suit you best based on WoW classes that you enjoyed, I can give you class builds/leveling guides and raiding advice which can really help you improve your skill. If your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , I have lots of free time so can help you whenever im free with any quests,dungeons,puzzles etc so yea just get in Contact with me or accept the link below!

For using the Ascend a Friend program from Trion you will get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

To sweeten the deal I can also provide:
    •4x 18 Slot Bags
    •50 Plat, Which enough to buy your for your first two Mounts and have money left over to buy what you want!
    •Pots (Health/Mana)
    •Performance Increasing Consumables which I can craft based on the calling you choose.

Iv only recruited one person so far. And would really love the mount someday. And with patch 1.9 incoming, releasing the new mentoring system so I could basically level down to your level with a char and level with you. Nows never been a better time to accept my invitation! so, what do you say. Be my friend today! Lets ascend together !

My Link:

Many thanks!
    Last edited by mmoce6187ed9ff; 2012-06-30 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayura View Post
    -snip-
    Done. 10char
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-06-24 at 02:37 AM.

For new NA Players!

I'm Guardian on Threesprings, a nice-sized shard with an amazing community. The guild I'm in (not the leader of) is <High Life>, which is the biggest guild on-shard (about 1k active members!).

If you're interested, and want to play in a Guardian-heavy Shard, Threesprings is the best one!

My Ascend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

You can find me ingame by whispering the character in my signature. Remember, she's Guardian!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

I would offer up myself to recruiting others, but I have no game time. If ever I do get some, I could offer 50 platinum (I dont have large stores of money, mostly due to lack of play time), 4 spellspun silk bags (18 slot) or possibly some spiritweave bags (22 slot) depending on my stash of some of the mats.

Although, with no active sub, I can't give a link for ascension

Edit: No longer need recruiting. Thanks for the hookup Nayura though not sure if it worked cause I don't see your characters on my friends list.
    Last edited by Lavoisier; 2012-06-27 at 02:21 AM.

Deleted
    would like to recruit you https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

currently playing on icewatch eu