Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    here RAF link https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite you can use this link and create a trial account and the you can purchase rift for free + 1 month included using raptr on you're desktop! here the link with the rules + you'll have a lot of rewards! like title bonus exp and more. http://raptr.com/rewards/rift-amateur !
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Hey all, I'm going to start Rift but I already have a trial account I want to continue on. Do I have to make another trial to accept your ascend a friend thing and use the code? I used the code in account management and for 'Previous codes applied to this account' it says 'Ally of the Ascended', will I still get the stuff If I upgrade now?

Quote Originally Posted by qujen View Post
    Hey all, I'm going to start Rift but I already have a trial account I want to continue on. Do I have to make another trial to accept your ascend a friend thing and use the code? I used the code in account management and for 'Previous codes applied to this account' it says 'Ally of the Ascended', will I still get the stuff If I upgrade now?
    It sounds like you are already ascended.

You would have to make a new account to have that one ascended since your current account already is.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Thank you for the fast reply. So my trial account being 'ascended' means that when I upgrade I will get the ascend a friend bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by qujen View Post
    Thank you for the fast reply. So my trial account being 'ascended' means that when I upgrade I will get the ascend a friend bonuses?
    It would seem that way based off you post.
    You said "I used the code in account management"
    So I think you are saying you ascended the account.

Hello all I'm an NA player who is currently playing the trial and am staying so I would like an ascend a friend code for the goodies. I'm currently on Seastone but will transfer when I get 15. I'd appreciate any help you can give me with getting a mount, ect. I will also be buying SL if that helps. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by OhEnvy View Post
    Hello all I'm an NA player who is currently playing the trial and am staying so I would like an ascend a friend code for the goodies. I'm currently on Seastone but will transfer when I get 15. I'd appreciate any help you can give me with getting a mount, ect. I will also be buying SL if that helps. Thank you!
    I sent you one through the personal message system of this forum.

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Here is it again just in case.

I cant PM because I haven't posted enough but I'm going to transfer to Deepwood once I hit 15. Would you be able to help get me a mount and bags if I use your code?

Quote Originally Posted by OhEnvy View Post
    I cant PM because I haven't posted enough but I'm going to transfer to Deepwood once I hit 15. Would you be able to help get me a mount and bags if I use your code?
    Yeah.
    +10char

Just let me know when you get here.

Also, if you want a mount and a bag, just do the holiday stuff in the capital.
    Pick 10 flowers, get a mount
    Do about 5 days of dailies, get a 28 slot bag.

I'm trying out rift soon since I got a new gpu. I was wondering if anyone could take me under their wing with the RaF and maybe provide me with a few more bonuses for using their code ^^?

Pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I'm trying out rift soon since I got a new gpu. I was wondering if anyone could take me under their wing with the RaF and maybe provide me with a few more bonuses for using their code ^^?

Pm me
    If you are a US player, I sent you a PM. I play on Deepwood with a couple of other people from here. Feel free to use the code and hit us up for help/bonuses/random fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post

Pm me
    Still need someone, on EU btw
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

EU player here looking for a nice buddy to use RAF on me (I have not bought the game, but i will, so you will get full benefit i think), and preferable also give me some starting help. But i am mainly looking for someone nice who is active, and who i can ask for advice about the game while learning. If you are interested in having a raider i plan on raiding at max level (I have raided a lot in other MMO's). I will level quite fast also .

PM, me so we can have a chat if you are interrested. Would also be nice if you have skype/vent/teamspeak or something. Speaking English or Danish.
    Last edited by Zogarth; 2012-12-31 at 12:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU Ascend a Friend code

will provide following start help:
    100 platinum
    4x Spellspun Silk Bags (18 slot bags)

I'm most active during the weekends, though I do occasionally log on during weekdays as well.
    I play on Icewatch as a defiant, but seeing as defiants and guardians can be in groups, interact, be in same guild and whatnot, you're free to choose guardian if you prefer.
    I'm not familiar with Sanctum (guardian main city), but people are helpful in the chat if you need to find anything

Interested? contact me on skype. (can't post links here yet ^^)

New to Rift. Trial account. NA player. Can someone please send me a PM with a referral code?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warhoof6556 View Post
    New to Rift. Trial account. NA player. Can someone please send me a PM with a referral code?
    Someone might have already gotten a message to you, but if not I just sent you one. Me and a couple of people from here play on Deepwood if you are interested.

Hi Kitty, would you mind sending me a referral code as well? Also, would you mind telling me your in-game name? I just started playing yesterday...thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by webrob View Post
    Hi Kitty, would you mind sending me a referral code as well? Also, would you mind telling me your in-game name? I just started playing yesterday...thanks!
    NP. My main on Deepwood is Foxgloves. I'll shoot you a PM.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    For starting EU players-

heya guys if your thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot! I myself am one of the Top ranked mages worldwide and in the main raidforce of the the currently ranked #1 Worldwide Guild Known as <Special Olympics>

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

Also to sugarcoat the deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    • 4x 18 slot bags
    • 40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots
    • Performance increasing consumables
    • Random Dimension (Player Housing) items from the planes

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the Ascend a Friend program from trion-
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

Alternately you can apply this code: Qelcjl6qw6wylczxwgkr to your account

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!

Alternately you can shoot me a email @ Seatinmanoflegends@gmail.com , for further information and guidance if your post count is to low =)

If you are british then a firm man hug at the local tavern will be included within this offer

10+ Year Old Account
    i need one more person for ascend a friend mount please let me add you just use the link or code

E2CGKWHFNPH2TQRQMPCY

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    Last edited by GUZ; 2013-01-28 at 03:00 AM.