Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    EU players, i play on icewatch! here is your link for free lewt ^_^: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

I am interested in looking into RIFT. Is anyone still offering any help to a new player? Send me a PM. Also, I am located in the US.
    Last edited by Puunal; 2013-02-16 at 08:16 PM. Reason: no location initially

Quote Originally Posted by Puunal View Post
    I am interested in looking into RIFT. Is anyone still offering any help to a new player? Send me a PM. Also, I am located in the US.
    Sent. You should have a code in your message box now.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted

LF Asciend-A-Friend

I've recently started playing RIFT again (i played beta for a month or so previously), and after reaching level 20, i have decided its worth purchasing the game. Now, I noticed the ascend –a-friend thing, but since i dont know anyone IRL who plays this game, I decided to make a post here (as I apparently cannot make posts on official forums). I'm looking for someone who might be interested in sending me an A-A-F invitation, although I do admit i'm not sure I'm eligible for it anymore since i do have a TRION account and a lvl20 free RIFT account.

P.S.: Would greatly appreciate someone who doesn't mind occasional questions from a noob in PM's.
    P.P.S.: My character is on Blightweald.
    Last edited by mmoc0a3c9aad35; 2013-04-02 at 04:33 PM.

There is a sticky post for this, if you have not already received a PM from someone, I would look there. This thread will likely be closed shortly directing you to the sticky anyway.

Is there any way to try out the game for free (on my lvl 50 that I quit a few months into the launch) without having to actually add gametime or buy the game?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastey View Post
    Is there any way to try out the game for free (on my lvl 50 that I quit a few months into the launch) without having to actually add gametime or buy the game?
    They just had a time period where you could do that, but it recently expired I believe. While you can't actually do SL content, you can get back in the game and see the changes to the old world. They have these return weekends pretty often.
    BAD WOLF

If anyone is interested I play guardian on wolfsbane server. My link is https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite and if that doesn't work just enter code MW9R6LHTN2WDPZ29W66Z on your trion account. I need 3 recruits. This post is up to date as of 4/11/13.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    For starting EU players-

heya guys if your thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot! I myself am one of the Top ranked mages worldwide and in the main raidforce of the the currently ranked #1 Worldwide Guild Known as <Special Olympics>

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

Also to sugarcoat the deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    • 4x 18 slot bags
    • 40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots
    • Performance increasing consumables
    • Random Dimension (Player Housing) items from the planes

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the Ascend a Friend program from trion-
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

Alternately you can apply this code: Qelcjl6qw6wylczxwgkr to your account

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!

Alternately you can shoot me a email @ Seatinmanoflegends@gmail.com , for further information and guidance if your post count is to low =)

If you are british then a firm man hug at the local tavern will be included within this offer
    Hey man just used your code can u hit me up in game or rreply to this

Cupcaek does your offer still apply? You havn't updated that post in a long time.

If it doesn't, Lavoisier are you offering something similar to his?

Deleted

New player looking for guild and ascension

Been playing for quite a while and now want to buy the game.

But first, looking for a place in a guild, in a heavily populated EU server (best if whitefall, defiant side).

The guild must be with 50+ players, mature, helpful and active, with a cheerful mood over voicechat.

I play in GMT timezone, generally 7-11pm weekdays, plus randomness over the weekend.

One of the guild officers can send me an invitation for the ascension programme to enjoy some benefits.

Feel free to ask me any question!

Deleted
    Try using the guild finder tool on Icewatch EU

Deleted
    Unfortunately Icewatch is PvE, while I'm looking for a PvP server

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Chef View Post
    Unfortunately Icewatch is PvE, while I'm looking for a PvP server
    Pve servers have better Pvp than Pvp servers due to population and cross faction guilds.

Deleted
    Hey I am recruiting you fro ascend-a-friend to rift, I am on icewatch EU my character name is limz I am online a good amount and have just started my own adventure:

here is my link:https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

you can use that to create your account or alternatively apply the code to your account: Y9GT7YFPY6RTRMCCRH3D

I can even help you get started with some platinum (currency) and bags for your new character

50 platinum and 4 bags as well as a neat gift if u use my code:

3 Frozen Eclipse Stones
    5 Empyreal Slayer's Marks
    3 Freelancer's Marks
    2 Lucky Coins
    10 Infinity Stones

Hit me up in game hope u join the game.

Hi all,

What with the recent raptr promotions, I thought this might be a good time to make an account and start playing again. I had an account the first month of launch and played for a tiny amount of time- I think I was level 18 or so at the end.

Looking for someone U.S side to toss me an invite, no idea what server I'm playing on yet, so if anyone could recommend a good U.S server that'd be cool too!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bought defiance and as such i got a free version of the retail version and the expansion, on steam..

Now I'm back to rift and I want to see more players. Give me a PM with your steam id and its yours.

Awesome, redeemed my code (looks like they threw me 60 free days with it o_o), and I'll give Deepwood a shot! Thanks!

(Too low to respond to PMs apparently, haha)

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedCircles View Post
    Awesome, redeemed my code (looks like they threw me 60 free days with it o_o), and I'll give Deepwood a shot! Thanks!

(Too low to respond to PMs apparently, haha)
    No worries. You are two posts away! Post some more stuff and feel free to PM me anytime for anything.

How does Rift's recruit-a-friend work? Does the friend need to have an active account? I played the trial of Rift some time ago (pre-expansion) and quite liked it but it was so devoid of players. But now I hear it's picking up (true? false) and I'm getting burned out on WoW so I was thinking of checking back in and thought I'd investigate the recruit-a-friend thing.