Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    How does Rift's recruit-a-friend work? Does the friend need to have an active account? I played the trial of Rift some time ago (pre-expansion) and quite liked it but it was so devoid of players. But now I hear it's picking up (true? false) and I'm getting burned out on WoW so I was thinking of checking back in and thought I'd investigate the recruit-a-friend thing.
    You can upgrade your trial account with RAF to get a bonus title and some free stuff.
    The game will SEEM devoid of all life until max level. (This was also the case with chocolate rift. It SEEMED like there was no one playing... Till level 50).

Deepwood is a pretty heavily populated server. 200v200v200 pvp fills up instantly, volan attracts 400+ players ect.

Heres a link that should give you a code to upgrade your trial account https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Thanks, I'll take a look at it. My account should still be active and I'll go for Deepwood.

Deleted
    ERMYZFMGHT3P6FFXMRT7

Or

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Or

Or

ZEM7XJDJPLPXPEW2DTZM

Enjoy your free shizz

Damn. Too slow it would seem!

Found someone with recruit a friend - see you on wofsbane and thanks raptr!
    Last edited by Catcow; 2013-05-12 at 07:55 PM.

If anyone still wants to get in on Ascend-A-Friend, here you go.

Deleted
    Good morning,

My name is Smartz, and I play Rift (duh !).

I am on the European realms, on Icewatch at the moment but may move to Blightweald if Icewatch gets even more populous, or will move to a new realm if they decide to launch one.

Anywho, I am also on of the leaders of a multigaming community, and love helping people, this is why I am offering to do Ascend a Friend, in order to help you as much as possible.

I love playing with people, and have a teamspeak available, as well as skype etc... And am really looking to make friends.

Anywho, if you fancy, just click the link and then PM me here, or on my clan website that you can find in my sig

Last edited by Pachycrocuta; 2013-05-22 at 09:40 PM. Reason: redo

Deleted
    If anyone wants:

9D9LN6XTYMH9NQE6DLTK

Here's my AAF link, just need 2 more people!

If you go to Greybriar (either faction) or Wolfsbane (Defiant only) I can give you enough platinum for your first mount, 10p spending cash, and 18 slot bags while supplies last.

Deleted
    Here's the link for Ascend-a-Friend:

Alternatively you can enter this in the redeem a code box: GGTJRKWCZE97KYLGKWZH

You will get the following rewards:

Ascended Storm Legion Treasure – a chest of riches containing the following loot:

• 3 Frozen Eclipse Stones
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer's Marks
    • 3 Freelancer's Marks
    • 2 Lucky Coins
    • 10 Infinity Stones

As a max level raider, I can send you all you need to get started in Rift! whatever you need. (Platinum, mount, dungeon runs etc.)

Tossing up my AaF link for any wanting it. AaF link Alternatively, just copy-paste this code into the "Redeem Code" box: DTCLYHYRP22ZMZ77HXMT

I can help you with a bit of money (30 platinum, which is enough for your first mount and then some), and a few Silken Bags (14 slots).

You also get the following from Trion for choosing to be ascended:
    Ascended Storm Legion Treasure – a chest of riches containing the following loot:

3 Frozen Eclipse Stones
    5 Empyreal Slayer's Marks
    3 Freelancer's Marks
    2 Lucky Coins
    10 Infinity Stones
    Last edited by Pachycrocuta; 2013-05-23 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Lads

If u want to try Rift and get some benefits out of it click this link or alternatively you can enter this in the redeem a code box:7TWLKPJCW7H9PNJRLT7K
    and lets get it on :P

You will get the following rewards:

3 Frozen Eclipse Stones
    5 Empyreal Slayer's Marks
    3 Freelancer's Marks
    2 Lucky Coins
    10 Infinity Stones

Hope to see you soon guys on EU Bloodirion

Also guys dont forget that Raptr is doing an amazing job by giving Full Game + Expansion + 30 Day Subscription in Rift
    Last edited by Kidoeng7; 2013-05-23 at 09:11 AM.
    Retired

Deleted
    Another refer a friend code (europe): WWPKNKGKJHP6TXWTGYXT . Enjoy. I am currently on PVP server Bloodirion.
    Last edited by mmoc2291c61596; 2013-05-23 at 07:42 AM.

Deleted
    can i accept a code when i already played rift lite a bit? or do i have to create a new account where i havent played yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzar View Post
    can i accept a code when i already played rift lite a bit? or do i have to create a new account where i havent played yet?
    You can accept codes still.

Just upgrade your lite account with an a code
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    It has to be a new account that you create as CS typically won't add an AAF code manually for you (most refuse to, some MIGHT.)
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcaek View Post
    It has to be a new account that you create as CS typically won't add an AAF code manually for you (most refuse to, some MIGHT.)
    If it is a Rift lite account (meaning the game hasn't been bought and no gamr time added), you can add an AAF code to the existing account, even if it was made when Rift lite just started. So, he can add a code to his already existing account, SO LONG AS IT IS ONLY A RIFT LITE ACCOUNT. How do I know this? Because I tested it out on a dummy account yesterday that was created last November.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcaek View Post
    i just found out that its possible to activate a ascend a friend code via the apply code option when you are logged in your account.

so i can upgrade my lite account with a game code from raptr and would the referer still get this rewards?
    Last edited by mmoc4afe4e5442; 2013-05-24 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so i can upgrade my lite account with a game code from raptr and would the referer still get this rewards?
    They'll receive proper credit once a subscription is in place .
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT