Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Smile

Greeting's,

I joined MMO-Champion today, and I've recently downloaded rift lite. Since I'm new to the game, and I've not played it yet, I"m looking for a good "Recruit-A-Friend" AAF code before I log in. Also, c
    an someone point me in the direction of a nice pve server? I"m a die-hard gamer that's just a cupcake. I like supporting my guild members, learning all I can about the game, questing, crafting, and killing monsters, so if someone would be ever so kind to hook a sista up, I'd be much appreciative. Oh, does it matter whether EU or North America? If so, I'm North America. I"m so looking forward to playing this game.

Rogue Guardian on Icewatch shard. Currently in Consortium guild.

Here's my Ascend a Friend referral link!

Deleted
    For starting EU players (Icewatch, Bloodiron, Argent or Blightweald)-

Hello ladies and gentlemen if you are thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot!

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

Also to sugarcoat the deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    • 4x 18 slot bags
    • 40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots
    • Performance increasing consumables
    • Random Dimension (Player Housing) items from the planes

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the Ascend a Friend program from trion-
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

Alternately you can apply this code: Qelcjl6qw6wylczxwgkr to your account

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!

Alternately you can shoot me a email @ Seatinmanoflegends@gmail.com , for further information and guidance if your post count is to low =)

If you are british then a firm manly embrace at the local tavern will be included within this offer
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2013-05-27 at 09:27 AM.

Just wanted to say thank you to my RAFs and this thread.
    I started rift back in October and paid for 1 month + the game itself. Since then, I have paid for my subscription in RAFs.
    A few days ago I got my 12 month veteran reward.

Thanks peepz.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Wow, very nice. I can't even get 1.

*Thank You* Emrendil. I used your link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Lads

Come join me in Telara by clicking link or alternatively you can enter this in the redeem a code box:7TWLKPJCW7H9PNJRLT7K
    and lets get it on :P

You will get the following rewards:

Ascended Storm Legion Treasure – a chest of riches containing the following loot:

3 Frozen Eclipse Stones
    5 Empyreal Slayer's Marks
    3 Freelancer's Marks
    2 Lucky Coins
    10 Infinity Stones

Hope to see you soon guys on EU Bloodirion

Also guys dont forget to check that Raptr is doing an amazing job by giving Full Game + Expansion + 30 Day Subscription in Rift

Thank you in advance if any1 chooses my link
    Retired

Hello guys!

I would really like to earn the Ascend-A-Friend mount so if anyone can help me by clicking on this link or by adding this code (36QZF2WMLHNK9DXLEZ2N) into the Apply a Code box.

Ascended Storm Legion Treasure – a chest of riches containing the following loot:

3 Frozen Eclipse Stones
    5 Empyreal Slayer's Marks
    3 Freelancer's Marks
    2 Lucky Coins
    10 Infinity Stones

+ The Chosen Title

I just started playing Rift (level 38 Cleric) but feel free to whisp me on Ecksit (Icewatch) if you need any help or info about the game.

Thank you!
    Last edited by ecksit1; 2013-05-29 at 08:58 AM.

Deleted
    For starting EU players (Icewatch, Bloodiron, Argent or Blightweald)-

Hello ladies and gentlemen if you are thinking of rolling on the EU servers, I am taking on all new players that wish to get an indepth insight into RIFT and really give the game a good shot!

I can offer you tons of friendly advice on classes and specs as im a massive rift addict and have a level 50+ Character of each calling, if your coming from wow i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on wow classes that you enjoy, i can give you class builds/leveling guides /topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in contact with me!

• 4x 18 slot bags
    • 40 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots

and for those of you who dont know what you get for using the Ascend a Friend program from trion-
    • Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    • 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

Get in contact with me as soon as possible and I can assure you, that you will not regret giving RIFT a try!

Alternately you can shoot me a email @ Seatinmanoflegends@gmail.com , for further information and guidance if your post count is to low =)

If you are british then a firm manly embrace at the local tavern will be included within this offer.

Not really like the RaF. You can't grant levels. The recruited person gains some extra currency and a trinket that boosts experience gained until level 20, the recruiter gains a free month and either a pet, hat, or mount (depending how many he has recruited). Plus, the recruited person gains whatever the recruiter is offering up (like bags, money, or what-have-you).

Deleted
    ZEM7XJDJPLPXPEW2DTZM

https://rift.trionworlds.com/ accoun...=ascend_invite

come get your free shizz :P

Hey RIFT players,
    If you plan on playing RIFT EU, I can help you out! If you use my link and play on Icewatch (the most populated EU server), I'll help you out with addon issues/UI problems and give you 50 plat + food & bags to start out with! We'll add each other, so we can always play together and feel free to ask me questions if you have any!

Also, if you want the full game + expansion for free check out the raptr giveaway!

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

D3LRP9FHEQEYZRZPNQWM

Playing on Bloodiron as guardian, can invite to guild and help out as much as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    What are the restrictions of this trial? Obviously Rift's site is misleading and not stating them.
    What the hell are you on about? There are no restrictions on the "trial" - it's the full game on 12th June 2013. No restrictions except if you don't have Storm Legion, you don't have access to the four new Storm Legion Souls. NOTHING else is gated /or restricted - ALL content is open.

If you want Storm Legion for nothing, just go to RAPTR.COM and download the Raptr client. Play Rift with it running and in 14 hours, you own Rift + SL immediately. You can even be disconnected - as long as "Rift" and Raptr client are open at the same time.

BE MY "ASCEND A FRIEND" - I am on Blightweald - which is on "high" population, but less populated than Icewatch which is now "full" (and has a queue)

Click HERE and Join Rift.

You get this from Trion:
    Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    Special in-game title: "The Chosen"
    3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    5 Empyreal Slayer’s Mark
    3 Freelancer’s Mark
    2 Lucky Coin
    10 Infinity Stone

I will also give you:
    4 x 18 slot bags,
    40 platinum

pop me a private message with your details before you do, so that I can give the stuff to the right character.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-06-09 at 05:03 PM.

Hey RIFT players,
    If you plan on playing RIFT EU, I can help you out! If you use my link and play on Icewatch (the most populated EU server), I'll help you out with addon issues/UI problems and give you 50 plat + food & bags to start out with! We'll add each other, so we can always play together and feel free to ask me questions if you have any!

Also, if you want the full game + expansion for free check out the raptr giveaway!

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Deleted
    For starting EU players (Gelidra, Zaviel, Bloodiron, Argent or Blightweald)-

• 4x 24 slot bags
    • 50 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots

• 3 Frozen Eclipse Stone
    • 3 Freelancer’s Mark
    • 2 Lucky Coin
    • 10 Infinity Stone

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

If you are british then a firm manly embrace at the local tavern will be included within this offer.
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2013-06-15 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted

Smile

For starting EU players

Hello guys!

I would really like to earn the Ascend-A-Friend mount so if anyone can help me by adding this code (TMQMM3ZFD3QZMCPDLY2J) into the Apply a Code box.

- Novitiate’s Phylactery, a trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    - in-game title, “The Chosen.”

Thank you!

Deleted
    For starting EU players (Gelidra, Zaviel, Bloodiron, Argent or Blightweald)-

• 4x 24 slot bags
    • 50 plat ( enough for your first 2 mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    • Health/mana pots

The link:
    Come join me in Telera

If you are british then a firm manly embrace at the local tavern will be an optional inclusion with this offer.
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2013-07-30 at 02:17 PM.

You may want to update your AAF copy-paste, Seatin. They removed all those free currencies that the ascended friend receives, and all they get now is the title and the trinket. And I believe the person doing the recruiting gets nothing past the corgi, hat, and horse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    You may want to update your AAF copy-paste, Seatin. They removed all those free currencies that the ascended friend receives, and all they get now is the title and the trinket. And I believe the person doing the recruiting gets nothing past the corgi, hat, and horse.
    Ahh yes, thank you for reminding me, just being rather lazy there

Apparently according to Daglar there will be some new form of rewards incoming in the next couple of weeks! Quite excited to see what incentives those will be!