Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Finally SOMEONE notices the astrolabe. I was beginning to think I was crazy for seeing four dragons there and being ignored when I asked for people's thoughts.

Most people that mention it seem to think that its just Dany with her 3 dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post

"Game of Thrones; Or The Pain Of Falling Out Of Love With A Story"

Published on Sep 4, 2017

Guy called it way back then.
    Well I didn't watch it, but if it's about bad writing, then 2017 is actually pretty late lol. It's been bad since like the whole of season 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Most people that mention it seem to think that its just Dany with her 3 dragons.
    Yea, I thought that one was pretty obvious.

Dany confirmed pregnant?

HBO apparently released this for mother’s day.

So what would Jon/Aegon's proclamation, his styles and titles be? I'm thinking

'He is Aegon Targaryen, Fifth of his Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, King of the Seven Kingdoms, the Resurrected, The King in the North, the White Wolf, the Last Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, The Prince that was Promised, the Dragon raised by Wolves, and Friend of the Free Folk'
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Dany confirmed pregnant?

HBO apparently released this for mother’s day.

Pretty sure they're more referencing her whole Mother of Dragons thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The hand on the belly seems like a hint. They made a Cersei one doing the same thing.

A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    However, I think it is pretty strongly indicative she won't be turning into an evil pyscho like the most common theories seem to hold. That isn't a card for a villain, they aren't marketing her as such.

Still hoping Bran and Tyrion talk some sense into her. But before that happens, the Varys plot will happen, get fumbled, and she'll have him killed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Some think Drogon had 3 baby dragons, hatched them in season 3 when he/she went awol

How many eggs can a dragon lay?
    It was season 4, but yeah I think there's some merit to this. I expect something new is coming at any rate, what we know about what they have and what they're up against, just doesn't add up to such a happy ending.

If they go to the more dragons theory they'll surely go the route of the Mad Queen, giving her too much power.

If they just armor Drogon up, then I don't think she'll go that mad.

In any case, Cleganbowl is the hypest thing for me now that NK is dead. Anything else is just meh ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    However, I think it is pretty strongly indicative she won't be turning into an evil pyscho like the most common theories seem to hold. That isn't a card for a villain, they aren't marketing her as such.
    She's been an evil psycho since she walked out of the fire with dragons. She isn't becoming that. She's always been that. She's utterly ruthless and perfectly willing to slaughter people horribly for daring to stand against her. Not just on the field of battle, but for anything other than abject obedience.

Just count up the number of people she's burned alive for the "crime" of not doing exactly what she wanted them to do. It's a pretty big list. And that's for starters.

Hell I say burn em all Dany.

She saved their butt and lost everything (Sorry "half of her army" ep 3 made it look like everyone died) and they've been nothing but rude.

Go full mad Queen on em with Drogon. And remember you have enemy's, dont go forgetting or anything.

Totally Bullshit Cersei knew to kill her interpreter though, such shit writing. Interpreter isnt worth anything and they act like Missandei is some massive loss. I get Dany and her were friends but it was never explained that Cersei knew that

People say the show has jumped the shark but they did already with LF.

- - - Updated - - -

GRRM seething about the LF treatment.

His points about book LF vs TV show LF having friends vs having no friends is totally right though.

They are basically different characters.

And they ended his story early so they could focus on the NK. But the NK isnt the focus, so.....he died for no reason other than #teamstark?
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-05-10 at 06:39 AM.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She's been an evil psycho since she walked out of the fire with dragons. She isn't becoming that. She's always been that. She's utterly ruthless and perfectly willing to slaughter people horribly for daring to stand against her. Not just on the field of battle, but for anything other than abject obedience.

Just count up the number of people she's burned alive for the "crime" of not doing exactly what she wanted them to do. It's a pretty big list. And that's for starters.
    U forgot all those people wanted to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    the Varys plot will happen, get fumbled
    They've already fumbled Varys completely, they need to kill off the clever characters since they're too dim-witted to write for them. Maybe they should just have the last two episodes focus on the Hound, since they only like writing dialogue for him any way.
    /s

What are the chances of a Night King's plot twist in the very last scene of the show? Like Bran opening blue eyes or Tormund staring at a reformed Night King in the distance?
    One shot, one kill. This is how I preserve my realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    What are the chances of a Night King's plot twist in the very last scene of the show? Like Bran opening blue eyes or Tormund staring at a reformed Night King in the distance?
    exactly 0. Its over, done.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Also the Night King is one of the most popular characters in the show by far, and DnD know this despite their stupidity.
    One shot, one kill. This is how I preserve my realm.

Well that would indeed be a huge cliffhanger. Do they want that?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the Night King is one of the most popular characters in the show by far, and DnD know this despite their stupidity.
    He sure is. GoT ended in episode 3.

Only three more days to wait for all the excitement and drama of the next episode

We all know what is going to happen thanks to the leaks. Its bad but it could be worse tbh.