Ok, wow. I'm so done. Time to just wait for the books now. I won't be able to make myself watch the last episode.

I just kept hoping Arya would survive. I was sure when she turned to face the camera half her face would be burnt, don't ask me why.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

trash.

Fucking AWESOME! Holy shit, lol.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Ok, wow. I'm so done. Time to just wait for the books now. I won't be able to make myself watch the last episode.
    Just finish my dude, just one more shitty episode to go.

At least the previous episodes bad writing somewhat prepared us for this. While disappointing it's not a surprise anymore. When that random horse showed up at the end it was a sure why not everything else makes no rational sense moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Fucking AWESOME. Holy shit, lol.
    I concur. Great episode. Now the anger towards Cersei and wanting to watch her pay has flipped to Dany.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Fucking liar.

Flaming isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-05-13 at 04:53 AM.

Well... atleast we finally got cleganebowl... highlighter of the episode.

Armies were basically pointless because there was one dragon left and the iron fleet forgot how to aim. Makes the death lat week seem even more forced.

Davos and Tyrion kinda forgot to tell Dany about the hidden unguarded path that leads directly to Cersei.

Oh wait it doesnt matter, Dany wanted to burn everyone for the lulz.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2019-05-13 at 02:30 AM.

I'm expecting most of this thread to hate this episode but I enjoyed it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

I can't wait for the shitshow will happen this week on internet about Daenerys. If the last week people was triggered this week will be hilarious lol.

An enjoyable episode, except for the out-of-nowhere villainization of Dany. Cleganbowl and Arya's run through the city were the highlights.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

Although I don't understand why Dany thought it was a good idea to burn innocents after they had already surrendered though? I mean she had already won at that point.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Although I don't understand why Dany thought it was a good idea to burn innocents after they had already surrendered though? I mean she had already won at that point.
    I think it has something to do with her statement earlier, "I have no love from the people here, only fear."

The episode was enjoyable it had great looks, great soundtrack and very good acting of almost all characters. If you ignore the story and the plotarmor of drogon its a good episode tbh.

Well that's something I guess.

Far as I'm concerned this is the episode where I can stop caring. Cleganebowl happened and it was cool, and apart from that every last shred of interesting characterization and nuance has left the show.

Apart from Sansa I guess. So go her, and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Watch the “Inside the Episode” video.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Watch the “Inside the Episode” video.
    I don’t think anyone needs to listen to anything Dumb & Dumber have to say honestly.