Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    A Song of Ice and Fire

They are the true leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So Robb is a better tactician and brings Greywolf with him but Jon is a bad tactician with the foresight to not bring Ghost with him?
    Rob never fought 1v1, all his battles are ambushes so yeah

- - - Updated - - -

why everyone think Jon is prince that was promised? if all bastards from Targaryens are true, Tirion has right to throne since he is son of a King

Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    Not sure what qualifies as 1v1 (obviously bringing a wolf with you makes it 2v1) but there was the Battle in the Whispering Wood, and all the castles they captured in the Westerlands so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

why everyone think Jon is prince that was promised? if all bastards from Targaryens are true, Tirion has right to throne since he is son of a King
    The implication is that he is not a bastard.

Actually liked that part.
    Back in season 1 Jaime dares Rob for a 1on1 fight, Rob declines because Jaime would win.
    In S6E9 John offers Ramsey a 1on1 fight, Ramsey declines because John would win.
    Both that declined died (eventually).

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    She's the most improved character compared to her origin from season 1.
    Sure, her plotline had some weaker moments but name one major character who didn't.
    By far the strongest force (Even John/Wildlings/LF combined don't come close) right now and if anyone is going to contest the walkers its Dany and her dragons, not John++ who barely won against Ramsey and his misfits..
    And then she stayed stagnant for around 4 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually liked that part.
    Back in season 1 Jaime dares Rob for a 1on1 fight, Rob declines because Jaime would win.
    In S6E9 John offers Ramsey a 1on1 fight, Ramsey declines because John would win.
    Both that declined died (eventually).
    Jon by default is the best swordsman in Westeros now. All the others are dead or cripple. And Loras is out of commission. (though Loras is mostly famed for jousting, but he is also supposedly a renowned swordsman).
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Battle or not, it was stupid not to have Ghost in the kennels.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Battle or not, it was stupid not to have Ghost in the kennels.
    Ghost might just become a worg-bot for Brann..
    Absent this entire episode, only known living direwolf left (we'll there is Aryas but thats reaching) and we dont have Hodor to drag Brann around..

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

I wondr if he could beat the Hound...
    The destroyer of chickens, and judger of deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghost might just become a worg-bot for Brann..
    Absent this entire episode, only known living direwolf left (we'll there is Aryas but thats reaching) and we dont have Hodor to drag Brann around..
    Only direwolf south of the wall, there should be direwolves north of the wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    While you've been intriguing and pulling all your bullshit in the Capital (and by the way, you were so bad at that that you made a critical mistake and lost everything... oops!), the Wall is falling and there's a White Walker invasion. By the way, Winterfell has been captured by a Targaryen-Stark. Oh and another Targaryen has 3 dragons and 100,000 Dothraki. She's about to invade Westeros.
    I can't wait to see the fall of Cersei. On top of the above, I want her wildfire to backfire and kill her son, and completely break down her last remaining relationship with Jaime. She needs to be all alone, she needs to realize she's all alone, and then she needs to die.

Just realized this when reading the TV tropes recap of last night's episode:

Did Littlefinger get there as fast as he could, or did he intentionally wait until the last second to show up as The Cavalry after both the Stark and the Bolton armies had been virtually wiped out, effectively making him the only military leader left standing in the North? Considering that such tactics is why the Lord Paramount of the Riverlands is known as "The Late" Walder Frey, it's a strong possibility.
    With the Bolton's alliance dead adding to the Sparrows taking King's Landing and the Dorne being under Sands control, Littlefinger is now the most powerful man in Westeros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arya kills Walder or LSH does.

The hype train would be full steam ahead if LSH made an appearance, but I am good with either outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the news of the return of the Starks in Winterfell reaches King's Landing next episode. It would certainly not help Cersei's sanity...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Jon by default is the best swordsman in Westeros now. All the others are dead or cripple. And Loras is out of commission. (though Loras is mostly famed for jousting, but he is also supposedly a renowned swordsman).
    I'm gonna have to disagree. Not because I don't think Jon is good, or isnt *possibly* the best, but because I don't just think he could handily beat anybody else alive. I think Bronn could beat him. I think Jorah and maybe Daario could beat him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Arya kills Walder or LSH does.

The hype train would be full steam ahead if LSH made an appearance, but I am good with either outcome.
    For the Freys, I would see something like that :

The Great Hall of Riverrun. Walder Frey and the bunch of degenerates that he spawned are feasting to their victory against the last Tullys. The Late Walder Frey toasts to the Lannister-Frey alliance. Jaime Lannister rises his glass and says, as "The Rains of Castamere" starts to play: "You know Lord Walder, my father gave you the Riverlands and you were not even able to pacify it. You even lost Riverrun and you would still be ineptly besieging it if I did not come here to do your job. Lord Edmure Tully did more, albeit against his wishes, to give us this keep. You didn't win Riverrun. I did. A Lannister always pays his debts. It's time to pay yours."

Lannister soldiers then proceed to slaughter every Frey. Afterwards, Jaime goes to Edmure and says "My father said 'When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you.' If you swear loyalty to the crown, you will be Lord of Riverrun once again."

Not great, but certainly more likely than Arya suddenly showing. I mean, she would need more than a jetpack. She would need a hyperdrive to travel from Braavos to Riverrun or the Twins... As for LSH, her appearance at this point would be a Deus Ex Machina that wouldn't make much sense to the viewers.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Bronn, Daario and the hound would all shit on Jon in a 1v1 fight.

He might be the best technical swordsman, but they're all years ahead of him in strength, endurance and experience.

Also: HOLY FUCKING SHIT what an episode. Straight up savagery, loved it.

It was a little predictable at points, but man, Ramsey was on TOP form and the battle was brilliantly shot.

The death though... Was totally unnecessary and uncalled for, what with Wun Wun ever do to deserve that!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we'll see an ice dragon for Jon to command...

Also, i'd be willing to bet that Jon would beat Bronn in a 1v1 fight. Wouldn't win against either the Hound or Daario but he's survived far greater threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I wonder if we'll see an ice dragon for Jon to command...
    He should get Kyruem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The implication is that he is not a bastard.

Who Jon? Who is implying he is anything other than a bastard? No matter if his father is Ned or Rhaegar his conception is still presumed to be out of wedlock.