1. #16201
    So is Dorne done for this year? Anything in any previews about it?

    Also now that they have retaken Winterfell, could Sansa in position of being a Stark and having being the effective Warden of the North and have the backing of others, make Jon a Stark? Ya know before he gets made into a Targaryen....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

  2. #16202
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    there is still the prophecy that she will meet Arya again
    There is this and I just do not see Jon putting himself in the middle of it at least not in the show. Stannis made the choice to allow it to happen and ultimately lost everything including his life for the decisions he made.

  3. #16203
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So is Dorne done for this year? Anything in any previews about it?
    iirc one of the leaks said there would be a Dorne scene in the last episode, probably with Varys

  4. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    iirc one of the leaks said there would be a Dorne scene in the last episode, probably with Varys
    Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

  5. #16205
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    28,221
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that this will happen.
    I think Dany hasn't forgotten that the Starks aided Robert in rebelling against Aerys... Unless she learns about Jon's parents, I don't see her supporting the Starks.
    I agree - but I do see the Starks supporting her.

  6. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    I don't think they'd mind Tyrion. Since he killed Tywin who Oberyn believed gave the order for the mountain to kill Elia. So in their books he'd be good since he, in his own words, is the greatest Lannister killer of their time.

  7. #16207
    I hope Arya doesnt go for, or at least make it to, Winterfell, rather her hook back up with the BwB and Hound. Which btw, where are they going? The Freys? And why is Jaime still with them, wouldnt he grab a few guards and high tail it back to Cersei?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

  8. #16208
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I don't think they'd mind Tyrion. Since he killed Tywin who Oberyn believed gave the order for the mountain to kill Elia. So in their books he'd be good since he, in his own words, is the greatest Lannister killer of their time.
    Tyrian will be raised as king since Dorne is rather open minded regarding things like Dwarfs and Whores.

    Shit, Tyrion should have been born Dornish. he would make an excellent prince.

  9. #16209
    I am Murloc! Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    5,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    She has a Lannister by her side now... Even though he's might be a wanted criminal.

  10. #16210
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    She has a Lannister by her side now... Even though he's might be a wanted criminal.
    ummm, what? o.0


    Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

  11. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    ummm, what? o.0


    Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

    That scene was fine. Rikon was a dead man from the start.

  12. #16212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

    That scene was fine. Rikon was a dead man from the start.
    Seriously, Ramsay could give Littlefinger, Tywin, Cersei and the High Sparrow a Master class on how to fuck with people.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

  13. #16213
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

    That scene was fine. Rikon was a dead man from the start.
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.

  14. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So is Dorne done for this year? Anything in any previews about it?

    Also now that they have retaken Winterfell, could Sansa in position of being a Stark and having being the effective Warden of the North and have the backing of others, make Jon a Stark? Ya know before he gets made into a Targaryen....
    Haven't noticed anything in the preview for the last ep for Dorne. Sansa could probably make him a Stark officially, but I think before that happens they'll discover his true parentage. Possibly ending the episode...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.
    So long as it's sufficiently erratic.

  15. #16215
    Winds of Winter music which is the final piece of the season 6 soundtrack. I can already picture Daenerys leaving on a grand fleet with her dragons flying above for the ending scene.


  16. #16216
    I want to clarify that is not the final song of the soundtrack. I think he added more, because there's this gem:

    https://youtu.be/CJ40jeahsrs

  17. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I want to clarify that is not the final song of the soundtrack. I think he added more, because there's this gem:

    https://youtu.be/CJ40jeahsrs
    Missed that.

    That's pretty good to end on too.

  18. #16218
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.

    The point is that Ramsay is a good shot. His confidence basically says "do whatever you want, you will die when I say and not a moment sooner"

    I mean, Rikon could zig zag, but unless he is constantly looking back he would probably get lead
    into an arrow. (By lead I mean the method of leading your target with a projectile weapon)

    Let's say he did zig zag. He would still have died cause the point of Ramsays entire show of missing on purpose and taking his time was to show that he is a damn good archer. The guy hunts people. We forgot already?

    He would release people into the woods and let his hounds hunt them and he would shoot them with arrows. It's his favorite hobby. In the open, Rikon didn't have a chance. Ramsay has seen it all already and he is pretty much a PHD at shooting people who are running for their lives.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-24 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Fucking auto correct!!!!!!!!

  19. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Missed that.

    That's pretty good to end on too.
    The song you posted definitely sounds like a credits song about half way through. I think the song I linked was released later as to not spoil the unsullied about the final ToJ sequence

  20. #16220
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    27,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.
    But Rickon has an enlarged hitbox against Ramsey's arrows. I don't think it'd matter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •