Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This episode had a (implied) rape again but it also had 3 strong woman moments, so I guess no one will find it offensive.
    I don't get how people say Gregor can get it up. He's dead yo.

I think he just tortures her. He's pretty good at that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Couldn't think of a worse way to ruin my favourite TV shows than watching them trapped in a pub surrounded by sweaty morons clapping and cheering every scene and drowning out the dialogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Well... Bran knows that Jon isn't Ned's, but Lyanna's son. Perhaps someone somewhere knows that Lyanna had a thing with Prince Rhaegar, or perhaps it's in a book somewhere. Or perhaps Daenerys will recognize Jon through some oOoOOoOo dragon magic.

The book series is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Well, Daenerys is the fire part clearly. Perhaps Jon is the ice part. I mean, he's called "Snow" after all. And, not all dragons breathe fire in all stories. Some breathe ice. Perhaps Jon is immune to cold and freezing the same way Daenerys is immune to fire. Or maybe it has nothing to do with those two. Just silly brain farts.
    I've always thought that "ice" were the white walkers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessal View Post
    their relationship is in a far worse state in the books, worse enoth to make it believeble
    This.

Sure, Jaimie loves her, but it's a twisted relationship, and something tells me that he ain't gonna be happy about what Cersei did.
    Lannister didn't really need more enemies and less allies... IMHO

Part of me kinda feels like Jamie was giving her that look like... really, I killed the mad king because he was gonna pull the same stunt you just did.

I woulda love to have seen what Guillermo del Toro could done with a few episodes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I woulda love to have seen what Guillermo del Toro could done with a few episodes.

Dudes my favorite director. He's like the slightly cooler version of Martin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I've always thought that "ice" were the white walkers.
    Wrong.

Ice is Ned's sword. Fire is the flames that split it in two.

This entire series is about the journey of that sword. The people are just there for word count purposes.

Maybe Jon will die again, but this time be brought back not by blood, but by fire, maybe from drogon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Howland Reed, but I don't think anyone knows where he is on the show. He was the only one, besides Ned, that also survived the Tower of Joy scene.
    Howland Reed and, apparently, those maids. But yeah I suspect Howland Reed is more likely to tell Jon than the maids. I don't think the crypt thing is plausible anymore...at least, not in the show. They already lost their chance to use the crypt as the big reveal with Rickon's burial.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Dudes my favorite director. He's like the slightly cooler version of Martin.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong.

Ice is Ned's sword. Fire is the flames that split it in two.

This entire series is about the journey of that sword. The people are just there for word count purposes.
    Or that house Stark represents Ice and Targaryen represents Fire. Both of which confirmed that Jon Snow possesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaulkner View Post
    Or that house Stark represents Ice and Targaryen represents Fire. Both of which confirmed that Jon Snow possesses.

Still wrong. The entire series is about the life and times of one sword. Ice is the hero that was promised. Ice is now fire, and Ice is the true offspring of Aegon.

But a book about a sword would only be like 2 pages, so Martin had to stretch that shit out with filler.

Also, this is sarcasm. I thought the original post made that abundantly clear. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Still wrong. The entire series is about the life and times of one sword. Ice is the hero that was promised. Ice is now fire, and Ice is the true offspring of Aegon.

But a book about a sword would only be like 2 pages, so Martin had to stretch that shit out with filler.

Also, this is sarcasm. I thought the original post made that abundantly clear. I guess not.
    So possibly we could need to see Ned''s greatsword reforged before the Whitewalkers can be defeated?

10+ Year Old Account
    Biologically, wtf is Jon at this point? When he was revived his wounds didn't heal and yet he doesn't bleed. His organs must look like Swiss cheese Does he still need to eat? Sleep? If he dies will the LOL just revive him again? Because I'm thinking that the Night King is instrumental in controlling the Walkers. That means there must always be one.

So I'm thinking there will be a war with the WW vs The North (led by Jon and his coalition), the South (Danny and her crew + whatever is left after Danny sacks Cersi), and Bran tapping into the Force to aid them. Bran learns that the best way to defeat the WW is to control them, so they kill the Night King. Catch is that someone must become the new Night King. Jon being Jon sees this as his calling

He was brought back for a reason. He goal was to not hold a title but he keep assuming them somehow.. Lord Commander, King of the North, and soon to be royalty but he really just wants to be left alone. It would make him Ice and Danny Fire. It would complete his vendetta against the WW. Danny in the South, a Stark in the North (Bran or Sansa), Jon beyond the Wall with his Wildlings and Wights. Undead man becomes king of the undead.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    So possibly we could need to see Ned''s greatsword reforged before the Whitewalkers can be defeated?

Ice is dead. Cerci will be killed by widows wail or whatever. Cause that makes sense. Oath keeper will be jammed into the gate of the wall and forever be called "Hodor". Then widows wail wil merge will all the melted swords to become a mega blade and whoever weilds it shall be known as the "Promise formerly known as Prince"

Bittersweet ending accomplished.
    And little finger and Varys will exchange money depending on who bet on what

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Biologically, wtf is Jon at this point? When he was revived his wounds didn't heal and yet he doesn't bleed. His organs must look like Swiss cheese Does he still need to eat? Sleep? If he dies will the LOL just revive him again? Because I'm thinking that the Night King is instrumental in controlling the Walkers. That means there must always be one.

So I'm thinking there will be a war with the WW vs The North (led by Jon and his coalition), the South (Danny and her crew + whatever is left after Danny sacks Cersi), and Bran tapping into the Force to aid them. Bran learns that the best way to defeat the WW is to control them, so they kill the Night King. Catch is that someone must become the new Night King. Jon being Jon sees this as his calling

He was brought back for a reason. He goal was to not hold a title but he keep assuming them somehow.. Lord Commander, King of the North, and soon to be royalty but he really just wants to be left alone. It would make him Ice and Danny Fire. It would complete his vendetta against the WW. Danny in the South, a Stark in the North (Bran or Sansa), Jon beyond the Wall with his Wildlings and Wights. Undead man becomes king of the undead.
    It would be cool if the ending goes like this.

JON becomes the new nights King, ala the Lich King. Keeping control of the armies of the dead.
    DANY turns out to be psycho bitch.

The seven kingdoms go on, but in a severely weakened state with no clear ruler, destined to repeat itself again someday. Not as cool as the real story with The swords, but okay enough.

Deleted
    Hoping for Summerhall and Tourney of Harrenhall, Brann visions next Season, doubt he'll hang out just in reach of the wall without at least going to castle black pretending to be someone else, asking about Jon.

Lol Robert's reaction "wtf, bro?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Couldn't think of a worse way to ruin my favourite TV shows than watching them trapped in a pub surrounded by sweaty morons clapping and cheering every scene and drowning out the dialogue.
    Besides that, I think they overdo their reactions because they know they are being filmed...I'm sick of all "reaction videos"...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-07-01 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    I highly doubt we'll get anymore flashbacks, they don't have enough time anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm thinking they won't go into it much more on this show... not with it only being two more seasons. HBO has made a lot of money with GoT. It's hugely successful, so I imagine they aren't going to just let it end entirely. I'm thinking they're going to make a new show based on young Ned, Lyanna, the Targaryens, Robert, etc. Maybe even further back in the past.
    Well, I still think the current series will be incomplete without showing Rhaegar with Lyanna at least once, otherwise Jon will believe those rape-lies about his mother and won't go talk to Daenerys, which he must do to beg for troops to hold the wall. Dany doesn't like Starks...and only Jon could persuade her. Otherwise every mofo will want to bunker down in their castles n what not to wait out the winter while the Night King will just sweep through everything..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I highly doubt we'll get anymore flashbacks, they don't have enough time anymore.
    Except, that's complete BS. They've said they're done in 13 episodes, and they're aiming for two more seasons. That means 7 and 6 episodes, instead of 10 and 10. If there was pertinent stuff to put on the show, they'd have 7 whole episodes to spend on it.

So yeah. Time they have. More than they need. It's a question of what is relevant to the story on the show, and what is just irrelevant filler fluff nobody cares about.

Except, that's complete BS. They've said they're done in 13 episodes, and they're aiming for two more seasons. That means 7 and 6 episodes, instead of 10 and 10. If there was pertinent stuff to put on the show, they'd have 7 whole episodes to spend on it.

So yeah. Time they have. More than they need. It's a question of what is relevant to the story on the show, and what is just irrelevant filler fluff nobody cares about.
    Reviews and such say there is hardly any filler fluff. Every scene has a meaning and purpose. Whats filler fluff have you seen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Reviews and such say there is hardly any filler fluff. Every scene has a meaning and purpose. Whats filler fluff have you seen?
    Nowhere did I say there has been filler fluff on the show. I'm just saying that in the books there might be. And, probably is, seeing as though there's probably stuff in the books still that hasn't been touched (I don't know, I've not read them), and they're still choosing to do 7 and 6 episode seasons instead of the full 10+10.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-01 at 05:06 PM.