Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Well, there is still the prophecy that she will meet Arya again, so I rather assume Ser Davos is going to burn when he tries to stab her.
    Forgot about that. Maybe next season then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Westeros belonged to the Children of the Forest. The First Men invaded and pushed the children deep into the forest. They plundered the land, burnt the Weirwood trees and moved in. However mankind in all its vanity needs to always believe that they are the only noble species worth saving. People of Seven Kingdom deserve those bad rulers they were forced to live under.
    Confirmed. The Americas deserves to burn for what they did to the natives.

So is Dorne done for this year? Anything in any previews about it?

Also now that they have retaken Winterfell, could Sansa in position of being a Stark and having being the effective Warden of the North and have the backing of others, make Jon a Stark? Ya know before he gets made into a Targaryen....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    there is still the prophecy that she will meet Arya again
    There is this and I just do not see Jon putting himself in the middle of it at least not in the show. Stannis made the choice to allow it to happen and ultimately lost everything including his life for the decisions he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    iirc one of the leaks said there would be a Dorne scene in the last episode, probably with Varys

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    iirc one of the leaks said there would be a Dorne scene in the last episode, probably with Varys
    Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that this will happen.
    I think Dany hasn't forgotten that the Starks aided Robert in rebelling against Aerys... Unless she learns about Jon's parents, I don't see her supporting the Starks.
    I agree - but I do see the Starks supporting her.
    No one is above the law!

Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    I don't think they'd mind Tyrion. Since he killed Tywin who Oberyn believed gave the order for the mountain to kill Elia. So in their books he'd be good since he, in his own words, is the greatest Lannister killer of their time.

I hope Arya doesnt go for, or at least make it to, Winterfell, rather her hook back up with the BwB and Hound. Which btw, where are they going? The Freys? And why is Jaime still with them, wouldnt he grab a few guards and high tail it back to Cersei?

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I don't think they'd mind Tyrion. Since he killed Tywin who Oberyn believed gave the order for the mountain to kill Elia. So in their books he'd be good since he, in his own words, is the greatest Lannister killer of their time.
    Tyrian will be raised as king since Dorne is rather open minded regarding things like Dwarfs and Whores.

Shit, Tyrion should have been born Dornish. he would make an excellent prince.

She has a Lannister by her side now... Even though he's might be a wanted criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    She has a Lannister by her side now... Even though he's might be a wanted criminal.
    ummm, what? o.0

Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .

ummm, what? o.0

Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

That scene was fine. Rikon was a dead man from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

Seriously, Ramsay could give Littlefinger, Tywin, Cersei and the High Sparrow a Master class on how to fuck with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post

At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.

Also now that they have retaken Winterfell, could Sansa in position of being a Stark and having being the effective Warden of the North and have the backing of others, make Jon a Stark? Ya know before he gets made into a Targaryen....
    Haven't noticed anything in the preview for the last ep for Dorne. Sansa could probably make him a Stark officially, but I think before that happens they'll discover his true parentage. Possibly ending the episode...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.
    So long as it's sufficiently erratic.

Winds of Winter music which is the final piece of the season 6 soundtrack. I can already picture Daenerys leaving on a grand fleet with her dragons flying above for the ending scene.

I want to clarify that is not the final song of the soundtrack. I think he added more, because there's this gem:

https://youtu.be/CJ40jeahsrs

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I want to clarify that is not the final song of the soundtrack. I think he added more, because there's this gem:

https://youtu.be/CJ40jeahsrs
    Missed that.

That's pretty good to end on too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post

The point is that Ramsay is a good shot. His confidence basically says "do whatever you want, you will die when I say and not a moment sooner"

I mean, Rikon could zig zag, but unless he is constantly looking back he would probably get lead
    into an arrow. (By lead I mean the method of leading your target with a projectile weapon)

Let's say he did zig zag. He would still have died cause the point of Ramsays entire show of missing on purpose and taking his time was to show that he is a damn good archer. The guy hunts people. We forgot already?

He would release people into the woods and let his hounds hunt them and he would shoot them with arrows. It's his favorite hobby. In the open, Rikon didn't have a chance. Ramsay has seen it all already and he is pretty much a PHD at shooting people who are running for their lives.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-24 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Fucking auto correct!!!!!!!!