Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Twists are indeed welcome, but its about how they are presented thats been the main issue in season 8. Theres been several big monents and cool stuff happening, but some of it just feel out of place or rushed just for the WOW effect.
    Yeh like they skipped showing us the dialogue when John Snow told his siblings he isn't actually a Stark.. like.. why did they skip that huge moment? But they had time to show Brienne cry and beg Jamie not to leave. I hate how they made her character just a woman that should have gotten laid years ago and was bitter up to this point for that reason. /spit

Anyway... how did Daenarys get the letter to save John snow and the crew in time when they were surrounded trying to catch a walker? Weren't they stranded for just that one night? Are you telling me The borathian bastard ran all the way back to the wall in a matter of like a couple hours (when it was said they were gone for weeks), got a bird to fly all the way over to her and then she had to prepare and actually fly up with her dragons... That all happened in a matter of like 8 hours???
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-05-09 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    BS.

Sopranos is still considered as one of the best shows ever, but even today its ending is still discussed for being completely open to interpretation.
    Same with The Wire, the final season is still considered as the weakest in the entire series but the show as a whole is still on every show viewers top10 list.
    An ending doesn't define a show.
    Seen both, loved both. The Wire is my fav show, but season 5 was bland.

The ending in Sopranos was fair enough cause it left things open right at the end. Right up until the end it was great. Season 8 of GoT has so far been a big mess.

BS.

Sopranos is still considered as one of the best shows ever, but even today its ending is still discussed for being completely open to interpretation.
    Same with The Wire, the final season is still considered as the weakest in the entire series but the show as a whole is still on every show viewers top10 list.
    An ending doesn't define a show.
    Tell that to Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Twists are indeed welcome, but its about how they are presented thats been the main issue in season 8. Theres been several big monents and cool stuff happening, but some of it just feel out of place or rushed just for the WOW effect.
    I completely disagree.
    I'm actually glad we didn't lose half our cast in the Battle for Winterfell.
    Sure, the plotarmor was a little thick for some characters but if all died instead we would just be killing of chars for the sake of killing em.
    I liked that Thormund had his goodbye, same with Sam.
    The battle is won, they have no place in whatever happens next and they slowly just fade away.
    Doubt we'll see either have anymore screentime but as a viewer i don't mind, their arc is done.

5+ Year Old Account
    Some think Drogon had 3 baby dragons, hatched them in season 3 when he/she went awol

How many eggs can a dragon lay?

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Dragons

In the books
    Biology

Dragons, like certain species of amphibians and fish, have no fixed biological sex; they can shift between male and female to meet the reproductive needs of the species. Despite this, they are usually referred to as male; only the ones confirmed to have laid eggs were referred to as female.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-05-09 at 10:39 PM.

I completely disagree.
    I'm actually glad we didn't lose half our cast in the Battle for Winterfell.
    Sure, the plotarmor was a little thick for some characters but if all died instead we would just be killing of chars for the sake of killing em.
    I liked that Thormund had his goodbye, same with Sam.
    The battle is won, they have no place in whatever happens next and they slowly just fade away.
    Doubt we'll see either have anymore screentime but as a viewer i don't mind, their arc is done.
    Yeah, maybe you have a point. Maybe its just me but I feel this seasons falls a bit flat.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Tell that to Lost.
    Lost went to shit way before it ended tho.
    And yes, your most obvious counter 'so did GoT" has some merit.

Was the show better when it was just straight up copying the books? Yes.
    Does that make everything released after bad? No.

It just means GRRM is a better writer then DnD but the later has actually been producing.
    The other threw a 5 year lead without releasing content and may not even finish his story, hard to compare endings if one party doesn't write theirs.

I've got my money on Sansa for the Iron Throne still; she's been the most likely candidate for a couple seasons at this point. It would bring the show full circle as well since she was intended to be the Queen from the very first episode. Hell, what if she marries Gendry Baratheon? Then the arranged wedding from King Robert actually takes place; you can't get any more legitimate than that.

"Game of Thrones; Or The Pain Of Falling Out Of Love With A Story"

Published on Sep 4, 2017

Guy called it way back then.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Some think Drogon had 3 baby dragons, hatched them in season 3 when he/she went awol

Finally SOMEONE notices the astrolabe. I was beginning to think I was crazy for seeing four dragons there and being ignored when I asked for people's thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Finally SOMEONE notices the astrolabe. I was beginning to think I was crazy for seeing four dragons there and being ignored when I asked for people's thoughts.

Most people that mention it seem to think that its just Dany with her 3 dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post

"Game of Thrones; Or The Pain Of Falling Out Of Love With A Story"

Published on Sep 4, 2017

Guy called it way back then.
    Well I didn't watch it, but if it's about bad writing, then 2017 is actually pretty late lol. It's been bad since like the whole of season 6.

Most people that mention it seem to think that its just Dany with her 3 dragons.
    Yea, I thought that one was pretty obvious.

Dany confirmed pregnant?

HBO apparently released this for mother’s day.

So what would Jon/Aegon's proclamation, his styles and titles be? I'm thinking

'He is Aegon Targaryen, Fifth of his Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, King of the Seven Kingdoms, the Resurrected, The King in the North, the White Wolf, the Last Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, The Prince that was Promised, the Dragon raised by Wolves, and Friend of the Free Folk'
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Dany confirmed pregnant?

HBO apparently released this for mother’s day.

Pretty sure they're more referencing her whole Mother of Dragons thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The hand on the belly seems like a hint. They made a Cersei one doing the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    However, I think it is pretty strongly indicative she won't be turning into an evil pyscho like the most common theories seem to hold. That isn't a card for a villain, they aren't marketing her as such.

Still hoping Bran and Tyrion talk some sense into her. But before that happens, the Varys plot will happen, get fumbled, and she'll have him killed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

It was season 4, but yeah I think there's some merit to this. I expect something new is coming at any rate, what we know about what they have and what they're up against, just doesn't add up to such a happy ending.

If they go to the more dragons theory they'll surely go the route of the Mad Queen, giving her too much power.

If they just armor Drogon up, then I don't think she'll go that mad.

In any case, Cleganbowl is the hypest thing for me now that NK is dead. Anything else is just meh ok.