Well... atleast we finally got cleganebowl... highlighter of the episode.

Armies were basically pointless because there was one dragon left and the iron fleet forgot how to aim. Makes the death lat week seem even more forced.

Davos and Tyrion kinda forgot to tell Dany about the hidden unguarded path that leads directly to Cersei.

Oh wait it doesnt matter, Dany wanted to burn everyone for the lulz.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2019-05-13 at 02:30 AM.

I'm expecting most of this thread to hate this episode but I enjoyed it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I can't wait for the shitshow will happen this week on internet about Daenerys. If the last week people was triggered this week will be hilarious lol.

Although I don't understand why Dany thought it was a good idea to burn innocents after they had already surrendered though? I mean she had already won at that point.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Although I don't understand why Dany thought it was a good idea to burn innocents after they had already surrendered though? I mean she had already won at that point.
    I think it has something to do with her statement earlier, "I have no love from the people here, only fear."

The episode was enjoyable it had great looks, great soundtrack and very good acting of almost all characters. If you ignore the story and the plotarmor of drogon its a good episode tbh.

Well that's something I guess.

Far as I'm concerned this is the episode where I can stop caring. Cleganebowl happened and it was cool, and apart from that every last shred of interesting characterization and nuance has left the show.

Apart from Sansa I guess. So go her, and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Watch the “Inside the Episode” video.
    I don’t think anyone needs to listen to anything Dumb & Dumber have to say honestly.

So i guess whomever rules from Oldtown?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    So i guess whomever rules from Oldtown?
    King Samwell Tarly, First of His Name, Lord of the Andals and titles titles . . .?
    Putin khuliyo

I feel like my Asian parents at this point. Not even angry anymore, just disappointed. The leaks are completely true, which is fucking astonishing. When they leaked 9 months ago, if I had read them then, I would have laughed in your face at how nonsensical it was.

I felt literally nothing during this episode. This was like, bad anime levels of bad. I actually laughed out loud twice during the episode, one with the Cleganebowl scene on the stairs, where all I could think was Obi Wan yelling to Anakin, "Don't do it Anakin, I have the high ground!" And then when Cersei was crying "Not like this" I thought of the Matrix.

As soon as I saw that white horse, I knew some idiots would be like, "This is artistic genius, it's supposed to represent Death's pale horse!" Jesus Christ on a fucking stick. Put the horse on the throne next week for all I fucking care.

There's way too much shit in this episode to give a shit about writing it down.

King's Landing is almost destroyed, maybe who survives decide to get rid of the Iron Throne and the 7 Kingdoms thing and turn every Kingdom independent? What do you think guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and Arya kills Dany next week.

Also, it was pretty damn clear after last week Dany was going to go Mad Queen.

Also, I love that Harry Strictland had zero lines. Just show up, get roasted, GG.
    Putin khuliyo

Guys I didn't think Chernobyl was on today but apparently it's in an hour and a half format? Where did the dragon come from?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

People gonna flame, but this was honestly the best episode of the entire series.

If you're going to flame along the lines of "they trashed all of dany's character development", think again. They actually did a good job of pointing a finger at, without outright stating, that the reason Dany flips out and goes mad is because she's no longer loved. It all makes sense tying the last couple episodes together. It's easy to keep your equilibrium when she's had former slaves fawning over her all the way up to this point. Not anymore, and ohboy, the results.

Just fantastically filmed and the tension in this episode was out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Watch the “Inside the Episode” video.
    Yeah, that's fucking dumb, because she had just won the Red Keep, because the bells were ringing. She could have walked into it at that point and arrested Cersei. I guess Missandei was the most important character in this universe, as it made both Grey Worm and Dany go fucking mental.

The Dany-going-mad storyline is inevitable, but man, was it shittily executed. The whole point is to make it a borderline case, like the Tarlys, so that when Jon inevitably has to kill her for the private insanity he witnesses day to day, it mirrors Jaime and Aerys. And then the cycle starts over again.

Jesus.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The episode was enjoyable it had great looks, great soundtrack and very good acting of almost all characters. If you ignore the story and the plotarmor of drogon its a good episode tbh.
    This is pretty much how I felt about the episode. Cleganebowl was pretty great. Arya somehow how surviving all the shit and the random horse at the end was fucking stupid though.

Definitely my favorite episode to date.