I felt like I could have watched this episode sped-up and not missed anything, saving myself some time.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

What was up with the Wildfire, why wouldnt Cersei/Euron use it before they could strike?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    People gonna flame, but this was honestly the best episode of the entire series.

If you're going to flame along the lines of "they trashed all of dany's character development", think again. They actually did a good job of pointing a finger at, without outright stating, that the reason Dany flips out and goes mad is because she's no longer loved. It all makes sense tying the last couple episodes together. It's easy to keep your equilibrium when she's had former slaves fawning over her all the way up to this point. Not anymore, and ohboy, the results.

Just fantastically filmed and the tension in this episode was out of this world.
    Except she was loved, by Jon. And Tyrion was someone she could trust. Just because D&D say in the "Behind the episode" that she's alone and has no one else, doesn't make it true..

Jesu Christo, give me the fucking strength.

They hyped up the Golden Company and then they die without even killing one soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They hyped up the Golden Company and then they die without even killing one soldier.
    this is what happens if you dont bring the elephants

Not really sure what was going on... Seemed like they surrendered by Danny instead, for some reason, decided on killing everyone anyway. And it wasn't just soldiers, she was going after innocent people too. Like, what the heck is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    People gonna flame, but this was honestly the best episode of the entire series.

If you're going to flame along the lines of "they trashed all of dany's character development", think again. They actually did a good job of pointing a finger at, without outright stating, that the reason Dany flips out and goes mad is because she's no longer loved. It all makes sense tying the last couple episodes together. It's easy to keep your equilibrium when she's had former slaves fawning over her all the way up to this point. Not anymore, and ohboy, the results.

Just fantastically filmed and the tension in this episode was out of this world.
    See, Dany changing her approach because she's angry and made no progress beforehand would make sense.

Having her go from "ok let's listen to my advisors and be a bit careful even if I don't like it" to "let's literally murder everything I can murder yahooo" is just too jarring however. There's no nuance to that, she just completely jumped from anti-hero to the worst villain the show has ever seen, and there's going to be basically no moral complexity when Jon rightfully kills her.

She went full Ramsay, nay, worse than full Ramsay. That's just not very interesting in my books.

As someone who is enjoying this entire series, I should probably stay off of this thread. :3
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I'm not mad that Grey Worm commanded the unsullied to butcher the Lannister army. I'm not mad that Daenerys burned the Red Keep (And killed a bunch of civilians in the process).

I'm mad that Daenerys burned the entire city when it was completely out of character for her to do such a thing. I figured she'd do something like massacre the Lannister army after they surrendered, or burn the red keep while not really caring that civilians die (cause collateral damage). But instead they make her target innocent civilians out of absolutely no where when it is completely against everything she believes.

She went from good girl to literally more evil than Darth Vader in about... 0.2 seconds. Darth Vader still had some morals, but apparently Daeny suddenly does not. That is entirely out of character and bad writing.

I figured she'd go completely mad queen at some point and behave like a tyrant, but not actually butcher innocents with dragon fire.

The last 3 episodes have been nothing more than one long fart noise. Thank god their is only one episode left.

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    This is pretty much how I felt about the episode. Cleganebowl was pretty great. Arya somehow how surviving all the shit and the random horse at the end was fucking stupid though.
    Im guessing that was Bran stepping in but either way that horse was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like the show is already trying to do a 180 on Dany this season and portray her as unfit to lead.
    Posted last week. Totally called it.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Not really sure what was going on... Seemed like they surrendered by Danny instead, for some reason, decided on killing everyone anyway. And it wasn't just soldiers, she was going after innocent people too. Like, what the heck is happening?
    Bad writing is what happened.

Wtf I’m still stunned by this episode

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    Bad writing is what happened.
    Are there other writers than in the first 7 seasons?

What another shitty episode of GoT. Once again all character development tossed out the window and the stupidy of characters is just outright insane.

Next week is the series final and I doubt it will have a good ending.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm just grinning ear to ear now that so many people are upset at Daenaerys after naming their kid Khaleesi.

Hope you enjoy that name change fee.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Except she was loved, by Jon. And Tyrion was someone she could trust. Just because D&D say in the "Behind the episode" that she's alone and has no one else, doesn't make it true..

Jesu Christo, give me the fucking strength.
    Jon said he loved her, yes. But she wanted the romantic love and his love at this point is for her as his queen, and he has clearly pulled back from that every time she's pressed since he found out his true parentage. How could you have missed that?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Are there other writers than in the first 7 seasons?
    Just a few, but most of them are done by Dumb and Dumber.

Guess we're all going to ignore the tidbit about Varys and what he saw in the flames as a young boy.