Spriest trinket choice pvp

What would be the ebst choice for trinket for pvp as shadow, the proc resilience trinket, the on use on or pve one such as DMC, this is for someone who doesnt pve so its pretty much out of these three

Bump. I don't pvp either. Just gonna throw in a few more trinkets though. Please excuse me if I mess up the spellings/names: Gale of shadows, sorrowsong, the mirror from v&t, bell of enraging essence, heart of ignacious, stump of time, and one more......... ah you get the idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Bump. I don't pvp either. [...]
    Good answer bro :-)

Seriously, you absolutely need a pvp trinket for Survival à la Vicious Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity/Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity or you are a human that can free himself than you can use Vicious Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity/Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Emblem of Tenacity.

Second will be Vicious Gladiator's Badge of DominanceBloodthirsty Gladiator's Badge of Dominance for Burst dmg.
    Last edited by mmoc80e4089929; 2011-05-10 at 11:27 AM.

Tyvm thats what im going with atm both bloodthirsty as only started arena yesterday just wondered if the damage would be worth the slight loss in resi after the resi nerf, though if anything id say in my bloodthirsty gear it is maybe stupid to think of losing any resi.
    But ty for the help
    Also anyone got any simple alterations i could make: e.g. gems
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alpower/simple

getting offhand and wand tomorrow and cant afford power torrent yet
    Last edited by druidizer; 2011-05-10 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    well im human and run with one pvp trinket that has the SP proc i do this since i find it has a better uptime than the on use.. in avrage. the 2ed i have DMC the damage you can dish out is insane when both are proced. i do suffer 340 res for takeing the DMC. but i find that its worth it...
    and it all so depends on the setup you play. i play 2s with a other dps so we need the burst. and in 3s i play aflock, spriest, druid. both around 2k

on the gems, i gem full 40 int unless its yellow ware i gem 20 int / 20 haste, but if you want the socet bonus i woud gem yellow ether int/haste or int/resi, blue socets go int/spi and reforge some spi to haste if you have to much. wich you do i woud get the crit belt insted of the hit one.

and just so you know you have more resil than me.. =P
    Last edited by mmoc94b4cafac2; 2011-05-10 at 09:29 PM.

Well i think il stick with the pvp on use one as im nelf and with my lowbie gear i think the resilience will be needed for now, then il consider race changing and swapping if i get into to it

Deleted
    Definately the pvp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulley View Post
    well im human and run with one pvp trinket that has the SP proc i do this since i find it has a better uptime than the on use.. in avrage.
    PvP is not about averaging out damage over a long time period.
    The on use is better in pvp unless you're using the engi glove enchant (because you can't use both at the same time)