Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    whos reckful? i would assume he is a good pvp'er, but why would you think he is god? this is a game man there is alot more to life that just video games. i picture God as more of an all power being that can manipulate the entire universe, not a wow player who can be banned any time blizzard feels like it and is most likely just your average joe in the normal world.
    because some people idolize Arena stars. yeah its sad, luckily its not most players.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's funny is after watching Reckful's vids, I'm ten times more in awe with the priest on his team.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    What's funny is after watching Reckful's vids, I'm ten times more in awe with the priest on his team.
    Seriously.

One of the reasons r because he got so many haters. Success = lots of haters. Just look at the fag with the baby song or the retarded girl that cant decide which seat to take, >>notice how i decide not to mention them<< cus im just like you, a hater of these 2. These two whose names must not be mentioned grew big and more famous thanks to; not their fans 'HATERS' just look at their likes/dislikes on youtube. You - OP only makes reckful even bigger by posting hate threads. I can guarantee you that by making this thread x-person who has never heard of reckful will watch his vids, and then you can get the credz for making yet another fanboy. If you truly wanna kill a 'celebrity' like reckful do not mention them, ignore them and with time they will fade

Quote Originally Posted by Wingx View Post
    Tbc players will say Neilyo
    Wotlk players will say Reckful

Considering Wotlk had 100x more casuals than Tbc, Reckful is more known than Neilyo. why? because wotlk had lots of casuals and casuals are bad. and bads can only wish they're as good as Reckful.

Reckful is good, but he's still a Neilyo 2.0 in my eyes, Tbc was harder than Wotlk. Conclusion: Neilyo is better than Reckful.
    Neilyo got rank 1 on 3 different battlegroups in 1 season while the game was at the most balanced stage of all time.
    You realise neilyo still plays? His lower rated than reckful.
    Last edited by Ieft; 2011-05-10 at 03:25 PM.

Show me one 'amazing' pvp video were ppl are taling about here... they are all the same.
    9/10 movies show their kills or high crits in a zoomed-in motion.

I dont say he is good or bad cuz I dont know him. is he good in pvp and lacks social skills or is he friendly to talk to also ?
    Does he also show videos of his faillures ? cuz face it.. good or not he will loose some fights ..
    I can also make a pvp video of all my wins .. make it all flashy and shiny but will get flamed of my noob skills ( a kill is a kill .. noobkill is also a kill)

... ahhh just needed to say this crap.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    Reckful is god of rogues, and Kishkumen from World of Roguecraft is the rogue Idol, but he is an amazing rogue, not saying other's arent..

ok...

"And though 3k was amazing at the time, many people have already gotten there."

its like you would say Ensidia, Paragon, Stars etc. arent that good since even tho YS+0, anubHC, HC LK was sick at the time but many guilds killed them now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people are attracted to skill, Reckful is very skillful, although not exactly God. He makes mistakes like the rest of us he is just less likely to make those and knows how to recover from them when they happen. When it comes to him over his teammates, why do they care? They obviously didn't get carried by a single rogue to the rank they are at...

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Cause he is the best rogue atm and makes enjoyable movies. Sure Woundman is good, but not close to Reckfuls skill lvl.
    Vanguards is good and is his movies are ok, but he plays Retardin which has like the lowest skillcap in the game.
    to say that serration is not close to tinytools skill level is a very uneducated statement and 100% your opinion and no one elses

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    It is if you're bad. Every good player (I'm talking 2700+ multiple rank 1 good here, not 2400 cheese comp hero good) I know and play with have heaps of fun watching arena, unless it was shit like boring cleave mirrors back in WotLK but if you can notice appreciate the little things that make someone REALLY good, better than others, you will enjoy watching arena matches. At least 3v3. And Reckful's movies are far from boring in that aspect, especially if you pay attention to Talbadar carrying in the last movie he released.
    I disagree. I don't think a person is a bad player if they don't enjoy watching arena videos. I prefer to participate than watch. I have a short attention span when it comes to watching videos. I will admit though Reckful is a very skilled player.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty View Post
    One of the reasons r because he got so many haters. Success = lots of haters. Just look at the fag with the baby song or the retarded girl that cant decide which seat to take, >>notice how i decide not to mention them<< cus im just like you, a hater of these 2. These two whose names must not be mentioned grew big and more famous thanks to; not their fans 'HATERS' just look at their likes/dislikes on youtube. You - OP only makes reckful even bigger by posting hate threads. I can guarantee you that by making this thread x-person who has never heard of reckful will watch his vids, and then you can get the credz for making yet another fanboy. If you truly wanna kill a 'celebrity' like reckful do not mention them, ignore them and with time they will fade

lol what? who are you talking about'?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal View Post
    Good or not he will loose some fights .. I can also make a pvp video of all my wins .. make it all flashy and shiny but will get flamed of my noob skills ( a kill is a kill .. noobkill is also a kill)
    His w/l is 67-3 on his current team, so he doesn't really "loose" many fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's fairly obvious he isn't God. You people are strange if you worship this guy as such.

(this is to poke fun at the title of this thread, which was an unusual choice of words to say the least)
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Of course he's not god, he actually exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    His w/l is 67-3 on his current team, so he doesn't really "loose" many fights.
    he probably practices WoW like a lot of them, of which 99% of players don't take WoW nearly as seriously to be that dedicated to practice a liesurely game :P

and top players stack in a finite serious pool so its not really THAT impressive considering WoW's base.

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    LIES DK IS LOWEST then warrior.
    You can't imagine the amount of BAD Death Knights out there... there is just too many; and many of them even in top tier guilds. I saw this guy gemming straight haste gems as DW Frost, in a top guild, with most all 372. But I have a feeling it was a joke.. so I'll leave it at that.

yo say neilyo is better cause tbc was "harder" but do u realize reckful has been a gladiator for every season except for the first ?

his videos are boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingx View Post
    Tbc players will say Neilyo
    Wotlk players will say Reckful

Considering Wotlk had 100x more casuals than Tbc, Reckful is more known than Neilyo. why? because wotlk had lots of casuals and casuals are bad. and bads can only wish they're as good as Reckful.

Reckful is good, but he's still a Neilyo 2.0 in my eyes, Tbc was harder than Wotlk. Conclusion: Neilyo is better than Reckful.
    Neilyo got rank 1 on 3 different battlegroups in 1 season while the game was at the most balanced stage of all time.
    Neilyo DID get R1 on three different bg's. In 2's.

OT: Akrios for God 2011. Neilyo had TBC. Reckful has WotLK. WTB Akrios' comeback (double meaning there) for Cata.
    In terms of entertainment value, Akrios was the best rogue in WoW history. Neilyo is a phenomenal rogue with no or next to no editing in his videos, just raw FRAPS footage. Reckful is the same way, but I prefer Reckful to Neilyo because Reckful did it in 3's and not 2's.
    Though to give credit where it's due, Neilyo's rogue/rogue duel video was infinitely better than Reckful's..... because Neilyo's was against and edited by Akrios. :-D.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LordVelderon View Post
    yo say neilyo is better cause tbc was "harder" but do u realize reckful has been a gladiator for every season except for the first ?
    not just any gladiator. rank 1 gladiator.