Deleted

Alchemy trasmutation master stealth nerf??

Are you trasmuters having the same amount of procs since the 4.1 arrived??

11 inferno ruby 0 doubles

Yep, it does feel like after 4.1 it procs less. However i didn't make any graphs, so who know.

11 transmutes is not even close to being a significant sample size to determine their being a change. I highly doubt anything is different.

Just to put it into numbers for you:

Chance to proc is said to be 15%, which means 85% chance of not receiving a proc.

85% ^ 11 = ~16.7%

16.7% chance of not receiving any procs in 11 transmutes. This is somewhat unlucky, but nowhere close to being a statistical anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    11 transmutes is not even close to being a significant sample size to determine their being a change. I highly doubt anything is different.

Just to put it into numbers for you:

Chance to proc is said to be 15%, which means 85% chance of not receiving a proc.

85% ^ 11 = ~16.7%

16.7% chance of not receiving any procs in 11 transmutes. This is somewhat unlucky, but nowhere close to being a statistical anomaly.
    Pretty much this.
    I am the co-host of a WoW related podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com. Check it out for tips on making gold, commentary on general WoW news, and entertaining recaps of the stupid shit that has happened to us in game. You can download us at iTunes, where we have a 5 star rating from our listeners.

It depends how you look at it, my priest is a transmutation master and in the last 7 cool downs of true gold I have proc 3 out of the 7, even got one to hit a proc for 5 bars.

RNG is just that, RNG. There were times pre 4.1 that I would not proc in weeks.

Did 15 the other night. Got 6 extra from procs. Did 40 the next day. Got 16 extra from procs.

All is well.

It does seem worse post 4.1 but not completely sure. I think when my first xmute was a 5 Primal Might in BC that my luck had rapidly reached it's peak. Probably should go elixir but meh. Those extras every blue moon are just sexy, regardless if it's not as financially dependable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyla View Post
    Are you trasmuters having the same amount of procs since the 4.1 arrived??

11 inferno ruby 0 doubles
    In order to accurately tell you'd need higher numbers. I did a Shadowspirit transmute last night and it procced 3 instead of 2 which would lead one to believe that they increased the chance, but with a sample size of 100+ it'd be somewhat easier to figure out.

Deleted
    Did 2 ruby xmute sessions lately, 20 gems each, on first turn I procced nothing, on the second one I procced 11 extras.

RNG my friend.

I have not noticed it change at all. I rarely got procs before 4.1 and I rarely get procs after 4.1

Transmutation is definitely not win.