*rubs eyes*

At least give me my amazing train lol

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    EEEEF! Wait, banned from using what? D:
    *rubs eyes*

At least give me my amazing train lol
    Rocket boost :P I also managed to taunt the whelps off sinestra and Sinestra her self with the shield belt

Thank god my RL did not know that and hopefully he does not read this :O /vanish thank god

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Rocket boost :P I also managed to taunt the whelps off sinestra and Sinestra her self with the shield belt

Thank god my RL did not know that and hopefully he does not read this :O /vanish thank god
    Seriously? How is that even possible?
    I'm not sure why they added the fuel leak though, it's a really random thing to add to engineering - I guess our fun prof. isn't so much fun anymore - specially when you decide to rocketboots away with 10k hp (in pvp) and then get killed cause of a damn fuel leak ... <_>

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    Seriously? How is that even possible?
    I'm not sure why they added the fuel leak though, it's a really random thing to add to engineering - I guess our fun prof. isn't so much fun anymore - specially when you decide to rocketboots away with 10k hp (in pvp) and then get killed cause of a damn fuel leak ... <_>
    <.< magical? ''ATTACKING YOU'' my entire screen and my heart.. almost went splat <<

Stupid belt QQ Engineering -

they need to give us a new mount to sell sadly i raid on all of my toon(all dps) and they all have eng and jc i wish they would just go back to where it was eng enchants stacked and you get 240 haste every min of course p grade it to match par with cata stats also if they would fix big daddy it has chance to miss still