Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    MY advice, if you truly want 32/32 put on some music and pace yourself. try putting in like 2 hours a day. that makes it far less stressful. If your only trying for a specific item, id recomend re-leveling arch with lvl 80 alt toons. that way atleast your accomplishing something as you wait for the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    MY advice, if you truly want 32/32 put on some music and pace yourself. try putting in like 2 hours a day. that makes it far less stressful. If your only trying for a specific item, id recomend re-leveling arch with lvl 80 alt toons. that way atleast your accomplishing something as you wait for the item.
    That would just lower chances because once you get all rares from one type you have less chance of getting dig sites for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    good advise. but what i do is wake up, and turn on a book on tape. and 16 hours later when the book on tape is done, i go to bed. I swear, digging is so mind mumbing if you just keep digging and pay attention to the book it makes the time fly! Since I started archeology i've listened to about 30 books.

---------- Post added 2011-05-14 at 05:06 PM ----------

not sure if this would help you at all, but what i've been doing the last couple months is saving up all my fragments till I get to 200. then i solve them all at once. Its a very small change for me, but solving as I go seemed to make me more aggravated. Waiting to solve till 200 gives me a a feeling that how ever long it takes to get to 200 is just another period of time farming, and I forget about it and makes farmer a bit easier.

Also, the best part! when you get to 200 it is so exciting to have all those solves to do at once. Sure, after you solve them all and dont get a rare, you start over and the first 50 fragments I have the feeling of disappointment but after that i go back into my farming trance and the whole process goes on and on.