Deleted

Arena Tournament Realm

Ok so ive been thinking about registering for the arena tournament but i have a few questions i hope someone can answer.

basically im not ahardcore pvp'er but i do enjoy it alot and know who to play with a bit of skill.
    my problem is if i join i wont have an arena partner, so on the realm are alot of people open to joining teams or do the majority join with friends?
    so those who have entered before do you see alot of people looking for teams or not ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've played it for every year that its been available and there are always people looking for teams.
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrix View Post
    I've played it for every year that its been available and there are always people looking for teams.
    signed up, not found a team yet but loving the mmassive amounts of people willing to duel

Quote Originally Posted by kintharis View Post
    signed up, not found a team yet but loving the mmassive amounts of people willing to duel
    thats pretty much what i did. waste of money but good fun :P
    ggg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    thats pretty much what i did. waste of money but good fun :P
    well you cant really win anything apart from a title, found a team now and having loads of fun
    shame normal servers are no longer like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kintharis View Post
    Ok so ive been thinking about registering for the arena tournament but i have a few questions i hope someone can answer.

basically im not ahardcore pvp'er but i do enjoy it alot and know who to play with a bit of skill.
    my problem is if i join i wont have an arena partner, so on the realm are alot of people open to joining teams or do the majority join with friends?

so those who have entered before do you see alot of people looking for teams or not ?
    There are alot of people looking for teams, (talking EU here) I have been to the last 2, first one was the best imo :P

The problem you might find is when it gets serious when the teams wins matter, you will need to have your friend online so you can get your pet / title, if it is anything like last year the top 1k teams get the title (last year on eu that was 1600 + ) :P and win 100 games and get the same pet again

If you find a partner, make sure you can get online in future at a good time otherwise you will end up going solo when you can not join another team, most ppls from the last years one did spam lies like ".3.3MMR priest on live LF team" then when you play you question their pvp skills