Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    I really like the last part with the solo-daily quest hub thing!

"
    "Burn Victims" is a "heal the wounded NPCs in the field" type of quest, which will give players a salve to use on burn victims in the Molten Front. Healers will be able to use their healing spells, however, and complete the quest much more easily (since most heals are ranged)."

Shoop da woop! Sounds awesome! (For me as a healer anyway!) :3
    Sounds like the alliance quest were you need to heal, save, and poke birds with stick (in twilight highlands).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I don't think there is a bigger waste of time than making map for raids 99,9...% of community never enter.

And those who enter go solo stuff and often know it from "back in the day". Seriously Blizzard.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2011-05-12 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    I don't think there is a bigger waste of time than making map for raids 99,9...% of community never enter.
    You don't know what you're talking about. I do get that the percentage you threw out there is obvious exaggeration, but there are PLENTY of people entering old raids. For achievements, RP gear, just so see the famous lore characters.. You name it. There are ALWAYS people going to the old raids.

awesome skins for the molten giants me likey

Really like the achievements. This is how quest hubs attached to raids should be. Get even the casual non-raid players thinking a bit more in the raiding mindset.

Nice.

Definitely excited. Am a bit bored of T11 raiding now.

15+ Year Old Account
    so who said that molten giant thing wasn't a reskin of a Doomguard?

10 gold says either Baleroc's initial aggro speech or player kill speech will be "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"? Even if that doesn't make sense since it was Gandalf's line in LOTR..

10+ Year Old Account
    No more "Antichrist"? .. NOOO :/

Deleted
    So so... a dungeon map for Black Temple. Will this raid be recycled too?

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Lol.....yeah ok.... Someone didnt play MC
    "LOL" yeah, 3 characters exalted with Hydraxian Warlords DURING Vanilla, I mustve been posessed/hypnotised!

Consider the actual bosses, several are humanoids without a bit of fire/lava attached to them and the environment was a blend of caves as well as lava rivers. It still conveyed the feeling of being, well a Molten Core for want of a better expression, without decorating every moving (or otherwise) object in fire or lava

THAT was the point, not to incite all the "lol WOTLK generation" towards someone who has played and raided a lot since day one

Yes, of course it has to be fire themed since its Firelands, step aside Captain Obvious, the HMS Apparent is leaving the docks, but "less is more" applies once you pass a certain point

They really have nothing better to do then to make icons noone cares about and maps for dungeons noone visits anymore, and those that do prolly knows their way blindfolded already ...

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    "LOL" yeah, 3 characters exalted with Hydraxian Warlords DURING Vanilla, I mustve been posessed/hypnotised!

Consider the actual bosses, several are humanoids without a bit of fire/lava attached to them and the environment was a blend of caves as well as lava rivers. It still conveyed the feeling of being, well a Molten Core for want of a better expression, without decorating every moving (or otherwise) object in fire or lava

THAT was the point, not to incite all the "lol WOTLK generation" towards someone who has played and raided a lot since day one

Yes, of course it has to be fire themed since its Firelands, step aside Captain Obvious, the HMS Apparent is leaving the docks, but "less is more" applies once you pass a certain point
    The difference is this: The Molten Core was a Lava filled cave, fair enough. A natural place for Fire Elementals to gather in Azeroth, but we're talking about The Elemental Plane of Fire here. If you read the original descriptions of the Elemental planes from the RPG, they have actually toned it down a bit for the game.

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good one bout dailies! Great job blizz

The map of Black Temple just shows how much detail BC dungeons got, whereas LK and current dungeons are just meh. And the whole "more expansions, less time" sounds like "less content, more profit, more $40 injections of free money"

Deleted
    awwww they renamed lord antichrist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman View Post
    The map of Black Temple just shows how much detail BC dungeons got, whereas LK and current dungeons are just meh. And the whole "more expansions, less time" sounds like "less content, more profit, more $40 injections of free money"
    "Black Temple" is not a dungeon. It's a raid instance.

Also, I may not have been in every dungeon from that expansion, but the "TBC" dungeons I have visited were linear, a few examples are the ones you can find in the first zone Hellfire Peninsula. Don't fool yourself.

You forgot the MMO-champ watermarks on the Molten Giant picture! Howsoever shall you prevent people from stealing it now?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    You forgot the MMO-champ watermarks on the Molten Giant picture! Howsoever shall you prevent people from stealing it now?!
    So, is it too much to ask for some molten giant customers to see when Rag gets off work at Subway?

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    anyone else think the lava/fire theming will get very dull, very quickly? Molten Core managed to be a fire themed raid without ramming "lol fire/lava!" down our throats with every mob/boss/mount/enviornmental object!
    Would you want a fire/lava instance with straight up line where the place is suddenly green and all nature'ish? Hmh that was bad, considering Blizz did this in Ulduar
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2011-05-12 at 11:57 AM.