Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    At least their way or the highway approach is starting to seriously hurt their subs now. A few more months with that trend will surely lead to a much needed shake up in the dev department there and maybe they will hire people who don’t regard game development as their personal sandbox and who know the term “customer relationship.
    Amen. How about developers stop going out of their way to ruin dual-wield unholy or tanking. Even when it actually works by complete accident and no thanks to the developers...they will actually spend resources to stamp it out. It's one thing to say, hey we don't really believe in this so we aren't going out of our way to make it work. But it's completely different to actually work to take things away from players.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrim View Post
    Amen. How about developers stop going out of their way to ruin dual-wield unholy or tanking. Even when it actually works by complete accident and no thanks to the developers...they will actually spend resources to stamp it out. It's one thing to say, hey we don't really believe in this so we aren't going out of our way to make it work. But it's completely different to actually work to take things away from players.
    Yeah that was the only versatility DKs had. I love to DW, especially when I could DW tank.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Blood Elf Donald is awesome! \o/

Umm, I'm not sure I get this, so popping dancing rune weapon will be a bad thing? We only get avoidance if we leave our buffs off? Past the first time we hit it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomirizer View Post
    Yeah that was the only versatility DKs had. I love to DW, especially when I could DW tank.
    For two years whenever a warrior or paladin said "lol no shield, you aren't a real tank" I got to say "Oh yeah? I got TWO tanking swords so I'm twice the tank you are!" Oh plus awesome DK-only tanking chants.

Now I have a 2H strength DPS weapon that has less avoidance than 2H agility polearm. :\

*DE's Bloodlord Defender again*

/sigh

Waaaaa holy paladins have to heal like every other healer in the game now. Goddamn I didn't realize every holy pally in the game was a spoiled 12 year old girl.

Thats a very descent idea for the 4 set bon`us for tanks, esp. warrior, its nice to not get freight trained after sheild wall isnt active.

the t12 warrior dps set bonus is garbage.

Deleted
    Phew, I'm glad they changed the 4p Holy/Disc set-bonus to something usable. Now it just needs a nice visual effect and i'll be happy!..until i found out how good the bonus really is at least!

And the DLC comic is awesome.

Deleted
    I cant help but notice that certain set boni are severely more powerful than others.

Blood Death Knight 4-Piece: The bonus to parry from Dancing Rune Weapon now begins when Dancing Rune Weapon wears off, instead of lasting while Dancing Rune Weapon is active.
    Uh... Hooray?
    Diminishing returns bitch. DRW already grants 20% extra parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    LOL @ DLC

hilarious!
    one of the better ones

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Blizzard obviously knows what they are doign with Holy Paladins...

/sarcasm off

paladins in general

ret was horrible from the get go

prot was fun and im guessing the wog system revolves around this tree

That's a great change to the resto 4-piece bonus. It's nice to see a different spell getting some attention.

So, tanking 4piece bonuses don't mention any sort of duration, is it to assume that they last indefinetely? If they do, that's crap. "Oh wait, let me pop my tanking cooldown prepull so I get that bonus!"

The change to the resto druid 4-piece bonus is great. It's so nice to see a spell other than Lifebloom get some attention.

Holy paladins in PVP just got trained:X

hope something changes or they are once again unviable

15+ Year Old Account
    Re. DLC: Made my day. I always knew Gigz was a troll at heart.

"Holy Paladins Nerf in"

Anyone else feel like this text is just copy and pasted into every set of patch notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Phive View Post
    one of the better ones

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 01:40 PM ----------

paladins in general

ret was horrible from the get go

prot was fun and im guessing the wog system revolves around this tree
    Prot used to be fun, but like everything else, Blizz changed to to be less fun. "Lets give all paladins a small heal they can use instead of gaining threat". By 4.1 they changed their minds already.

Just like in 4.1
    Hunter - multi shot buff
    Frost DK - howling blast buff

hunter - multi shot nerf
    frost dk - obliterate nerf

In a way, its like they always have to be seen to be doing SOMETHING.

Every fight better be a stacking fight for rshaman 4 piece!

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Blizzard obviously knows what they are doign with Holy Paladins...

/sarcasm off
    You can include all paladins, not just holy.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch