Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Item - Warlock T12 4P Bonus - Casting your Shadow Bolt, Incinerate, and Drain Soul spells has a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

Drain Life Wl is BACK and better than before!

Deleted
    LOL @ DLC

hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by kindlin View Post
    so I'm NOT the only one that hates every "teh gladiators" posted? I stopped seriously reading them a while ago... Every once in a while i check one and it's never any better. I generally enjoy the dark legacy ones tho.
    Nope, I feel the exact same way. Love DLC. Teh Gladiators got bad like.... a year ago? Maybe even further back? I don't know why Boub even posts them anymore. They're just sad now.

Deleted
    The concerns of the people vanished. And there was much dancing.
    /dance

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    With the help of Ghostcrawler, the following will be added to the patch notes for the next PTR update:

-Players are once again free to dance in combat (without causing graphic errors). Other animations, such as attacks, will take precedence over dancing. The dance animation will be suppressed until the higher priority animation is complete. Fun has been unnerfed.

The concerns of the people vanished. And there was much dancing.
    Way to go big B.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we can /dance in combat again? Whew, I was worried for a while there. Good to know the crackerjack team at Blizzard Entertainment is on top of the hot-button issues.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    So we can /dance in combat again? Whew, I was worried for a while there. Good to know the crackerjack team at Blizzard Entertainment is on top of the hot-button issues.
    Because that intern who they made use five minutes of his lunch break to change it was clearly taken off of some massively important project that is now sidelined forever.

Good to know the crackerjack team of Dumb Forum Posters are still dumb.

Deleted
    Holly Pallys are in deep trouble in this patch ... the mana nerf will hurt us already (mana tide at 200 % , innervation at 5% on a ally , our spells costing more ...) but with this set bonuses it's off .

40 % of chance to get 6 % of BASE MANA every 6 seconds ? just plain stupid . and 10 % of an heal on a other target ? useless .

Quote Originally Posted by Erevis View Post
    Item - Warlock T12 4P Bonus - Casting your Shadow Bolt, Incinerate, and Drain Soul spells has a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

Not that I'm a warlock expert or anything, but doesn't that say Drain SOUL, not life?
    Unless I'm missing something obvious here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Because that intern who they made use five minutes of his lunch break to change it was clearly taken off of some massively important project that is now sidelined forever.

Good to know the crackerjack team of Dumb Forum Posters are still dumb.
    Posted by Zarhym, and indicates "with the help of Ghostcrawler". And I'm sure they plunked an intern down to use 5 minutes of his lunch break to remedy the problem that caused them to remove the ability to dance in combat to begin with - the torsion and tearing of some player models. Takes a little bit more than copy-delete-delete-delete-paste-at-line-457.

Yet they haven't gotten the same dumb intern to edit the code to fix the female orc channeling animation they broke in the Wrath beta.

Huh. Funny, that.

Loved the "BELOЯE" at Blood Elf Donald's shirt.

Paladin. FUCK YEAH... ohwait

Quote Originally Posted by Barimalek View Post
    Holly Pallys are in deep trouble in this patch ... the mana nerf will hurt us already (mana tide at 200 % , innervation at 5% on a ally , our spells costing more ...) but with this set bonuses it's off .

40 % of chance to get 6 % of BASE MANA every 6 seconds ? just plain stupid . and 10 % of an heal on a other target ? useless .
    I have a feeling that 40% chance to get 6% of base mana every 6 seconds will proc all the time from holy shock and the spell crit from the talents and stacking Int stats. thus it will overpower the nerf changes on higher mana costs.

Pretty boring with all the fire damage bonuses. I preferred when it did something unique instead.

Blood Death Knight 4-Piece: The bonus to parry from Dancing Rune Weapon now begins when Dancing Rune Weapon wears off, instead of lasting while Dancing Rune Weapon is active.
    So...how long does it last? Because right now DRW is 20% extra parry for 12s. Where is the 15% extra? Is it 20% for 12s then 15% for Xs after? Because I SERIOUSLY hope they aren't talking about making is 0% parry for 12s and then 35% parry for Xs after. Because that would be the most retarded tanking cooldown ever ("gee I hope I live long enough for my damage reduction to kick in!")

I make it actually make DRW useful by glyphing it so it turns into a threat cooldown. With the glyph, my threat generation increases 50% while it's active. I love this, because now when I already used D&D for the pull and then "OH SHIT NEW ADS" I can pop DRW and spam blood boil and it pretty well locks them to me. Given the 60 runic cost, there's no temptation to use it ever pull because you often can't. I think the glyphed version should be frankly baseline given that it's our ultimate ability.

What I'd like to see, actually, is for the 4-set to clone Death Strikes. Because as far as I can tell, when I Death Strike with DRW active, my clone weapon isn't contributing any shield or health back. I would love to see that change, and now when I DS with DRW up I get an extra 50% health and shield. THAT would be a bonus.

aha bless u boub i wouldnt burn u alive ur to valuable to us ;D. wooo for /dance in combat i can now mock my enemies even moarr xD and danng don't like those changes on the tier gear :S ah well blizz decision I shall have to learn to stick with that :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms/Fury Warrior 2-Piece: Old bonus removed and replaced -- Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities grant you an additional 35 rage. Cannot occur more often than once every 60 seconds.

This is supposed to be useful? more rage .. oh nice..

why dont they buff bloodthirst/mortal strike with a damage buff ... or if they want to keep the rage thing then put it in something thats is more used in our rotation

"Your Bloodthirst/Mortal Strike abilities grant you an additional 35 rage. Cannot occur more often than once every 60 seconds."

Oh well, the nerf to the T12 4-piece Holy Paladin bonus was kind of expected. But I don't mind, since the 2-piece bonus is actually helpful now.

And yeah, is Teh Gladiators supposed to be funny? Do you have to be following them from the start to understand it? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erevis View Post

its pretty rockin now haha.

On another note, I wonder if the imps procced by 2pt12 deal exclusively fire damage, or shadowflame damage. And if exclusively fire damage, will they be buffed by Destruction's mastery?

Deleted
    Warlock 4pieces bonus is still missing Soul Fire and Drain life, Blizzard are more or less pushing warlock raiding specs into either Destruction or Shadowbolt Affliction... its a shame, I actually liked drain life as a filler.