Deleted

Tank T12 bonuses

What are they thinking, why would we want our defensive cooldown start after like 12 seconds? Don't we want them instantly when we're about to take loads of dmg or just about to die? I would avoid getting the 4 set if they keep it like this.

And please, if I've misunderstood the "Bonuses" tell me.

what? your defensive start ASAP, you just get a diffrent "CD" after its expired = more avoid
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    What are they thinking, why would we want our defensive cooldown start after like 12 seconds? Don't we want them instantly when we're about to take loads of dmg or just about to die? I would avoid getting the 4 set if they keep it like this.

It makes them a great deal more useful.

Only problem with them (imo) is that they're all the god damn same.

10+ Year Old Account
    the ability itself gives defensive stats, and the bonus just kinda extends it, i see no problem at all

pardon my english

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post

I agree, I'm currently a DK tank, I like my parry a great deal and reading it the way it is worded currently it does say,

"The bonus to parry from Dancing Rune Weapon now begins when Dancing Rune Weapon wears off, instead of lasting while Dancing Rune Weapon is active."

Obviously this is no good if we don't get the original bonus avoidance that starts with the CD
    How big....is really really big man's......Kitchen?

Deleted
    OH so the normal 20% spell and physical (40% spell when glyphed) I get when I press it and after the duration I get a Parry buff?

Protection Paladin 4-Piece: The bonus to parry from Divine Protection now begins when Divine Protection wears off, instead of lasting while Divine Protection is active.

Having moderately increased mitigation for twice as long is better than having heavy mitigation for just 12 seconds. It's overkill in most situations to have that much reduction all at once.. As the 4pc is now it will save more healer mana than if it was all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekzag View Post
    I agree, I'm currently a DK tank, I like my parry a great deal and reading it the way it is worded currently it does say,

"The bonus to parry from Dancing Rune Weapon now begins when Dancing Rune Weapon wears off, instead of lasting while Dancing Rune Weapon is active."

Obviously this is no good if we don't get the original bonus avoidance that starts with the CD

we get the normal avoidance during the cooldown, but the additional bonus we get from the t12 set starts when the cd ends

It went from mediocre to probably necessary. At least for prot pallies, the set is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Having moderately increased mitigation for twice as long is better than having heavy mitigation for just 12 seconds. It's overkill in most situations to have that much reduction all at once.. As the 4pc is now it will save more healer mana than if it was all at once.
    It changed from oh shit button to mitigate some damage for the healers. As a mastery blood I liked the previous version better tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this has been said before in this thread but learn to read before creating a thread about the said subject.

It is obvious that the normal effect of the cooldown will start immediately after activating it, however the set set bonus effect will start AFTER the normal effect of the cooldown wears off.

For example:
    Divine Protection: You activate this ability and you gain the 40% normal physical reduction for 12s, when this wears off you get a 12 second dodge bonus from the Tier bonus.

Obviously a win win scenario.

Its the right change, it has made it better. But am I the only one thinking it feels a bit strange to have it the way it is now. Proc'ing buffs when buffs end is just odd.

Deleted
    it almost acts as if you 'doubled the duration' of the original cd you used.

the fact was originaly because of the 4pc it in effect made the cd itself Worse as if you were dodge/parying more the damadge reduction from the cd you used was wasted on hits that didn't damadge you, while now after your damadge reduction ends you gain avoidance. eg

old -> you parry an attack during the cd that would have hit you for 40k(after damadge reduction)
    new-> you parry and attack after the cd that would have hit you for 60K(no damadge reduction)

definately a buff imo