Deleted

[Anime] Deadman Wonderand.

Hiya there! :3

so, i was browsing my Anime website the other day looking for something to watch, as i am up to date with both Naruto (ship) and Bleach. I came across an anime called Deadman Wonderland.

I have never seen, nor heard of this anime before but the front cover looked very convincing...

After watching the first 3 episodes i was hooked, i do think i will carry on watching this.

If you would like to check out this anime please use this link to the site i use, http://www.animeseason.com/deadman-wonderland/

Please tell me what you think of it!

love in advance, cryptnic!

P.S. the first episode has a lot of blood in it, so if ya don't like that sort of stuff this might not be for you!
    Last edited by mmoc608cbe8d0e; 2011-05-09 at 08:53 PM.

I haven't payed much attention to the anime but I've read the manga and it's amazing. As long as the anime sticks to the story i'll probably watch it.

Deadman wonderland is my favorite manga series. I watch it daily. Its amazing.

Loving the anime so far, I'm up to date with the manga and it's following it pretty closely ye.

Wondering how they will animate a couple of scenes though.

The anime sucks imo so much censored stuff it's not even funny -_- manga is cool tho.

Deleted
    The anime is quite ok but how do you find that cover convincing? :\

ive been caught on the manga but the anime is a let down to me :\

Deleted
    Ended up reading much of the manga after watching first episode, some differences in story telling as usual and lots of gore removed for TV audiences compared to paper edition. Still, some of the better anime coming out this season. Anidb ratings are dropping as new episodes come up though, with say.. Gosick now rated higher after 15 episodes versus DMW after 4 episodes. Personally, if the ratings are above 6, I'll probably end up watching it and have ~300 different series and movies =)

ya it is really a amzing series..i never missed it.........

Watch South Park Online