Deleted

Atramedes - fail graphic issue.

Hi there.
    So our guild performed Atramedes Heroic right now.
    I as a rogue I'm responsible to use gong at air phase. Everything going fine. Interrupting and making few steps behind the gongs and... my toon running in one place and getting owned by flamebreath.
    It's not a kind of lag or something.
    Anyone faced that weird issue?

If YOUR toon was running in place, my guess would be you ran into one of the many invisible walls that are in that room around the gongs. This has happened to me before and you just have to remember where they are and avoid running there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gongs still exist even after they are destroyed, there is an invisible object that is solid and provides collision that you cannot run through.
    Basically, after you hit a gong and it is destroyed, it is still physically there and is solid so you cannot run through it, you will just constantly run against it.

To avoid this do not try to run where gongs are.

There are invisible walls behind/next to gongs.

normally when your toon is running in place that means your lagging

as for the invisible wall issue.ive never did atramedes on heroic but ive never seen any invisible wall problem on regular

The invisible blocks go away after the fight ends though so your raid will think you're lying or retarded if you try to show them. Highly recommend you run along the FRONT side of the gongs until you're familiar with where the invisible blocks are around the gongs.