Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Are they trying to stop paladins going tank? Seriously. Fuck off blizzard. Pick on a new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, buff to Eternal Shadowspirit Diamond, and they're making it easier to reach unhittable cap for Palas again. ^^

Squirrel (Nuts, sounds like one.) pet. I am happy.

Edit: As someone has said above, 125 and 150 pet rewards are not final... I'm expecting a pet that looks like one of the new rare models.
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2011-05-13 at 10:21 PM.

Pet biscuits for 125 and 150? What a slap in the face. At that point you actually have to work pretty hard to get some of those pets (farming, cross faction trading, grinding) or drop real world money on pets (TCG, collectors' editions, Blizzard Store). Poor form, Blizzard. Poor form.

Deleted
    Mage buff ! Molten Armor now lasts "30 min." instead of "30 min"

so buff Mind Blast , Mind Flay , and SW and nerf VT , DP , and SW:P ....
    Any other sp feels like their mind has just got raped big time ?

Frenzied Regeneration: Increases maximum health by 15%, 30%, increases health to 15% 30% (if below that value), and converts up to 10 Rage per second into health for 20 sec. Each point of Rage is converted into 0.15% of max health.

Frenzied Regeneration: Increases maximum health by 15%, 30%, increases health to 15% 30% (if below that value), and converts up to 10 Rage per second into health for 20 sec. Each point of Rage is converted into 0.2% 0.3% of max health.!
    Uh, what is going on there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Pet biscuits for 125 and 150? What a slap in the face. At that point you actually have to work pretty hard to get some of those pets (farming, cross faction trading, grinding) or drop real world money on pets (TCG, collectors' editions, Blizzard Store). Poor form, Blizzard. Poor form.
    Like someone said already I don´t think they are final as they are exactly the same. I hope they will implement new Pets for these achievements.

Buff to MB , MF and SW
    Nerf to VT , SW:P , DP

Any other sp feels a little mind raped right now ?

Deleted
    Denounce nerf? Really?

What the change for mages? I dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    * All cut gems now stacks up to 20. Oh my!

Ohhhhhh my

EDIT: This tailoring change is bad :\
    How is it bad?
    They just removed a hidden 7sec cooldown that you didnt see anyway since its a weekly cast?
    The tooltip still claims its once per week

Deleted
    Nuts! Squirrel pet Im stoked bout the firelands

But whats with the two pet biscuits :S
    Hopefully one will be replaced with one of the new pets found

and new title

Firelands is looking brilliant

"Holy Shield: Using Shield of the Righteous or Inquisition increases the amount your chance to block melee attacks shield blocks by 5% for 20 sec."

That's it, i'm done.

I guess that means dreamcloth won't be used for any new higher-level recipes (if there are even higher-level recipes coming).

On the flip side, I might finally start working on cranking out 26-slot bags for myself and my alts.

Well, the new pet is for the 150 pets according to the tooltip, Bibi probably has the texts switched.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oh, nice..rewards for 100, 125 and 150 pets (certainly the 125 and 150 pet rewards are not final..as they are the same atm)
    I am happy about that. I wonder if we'll see mention about new mount collector rewards in a future 4.2 PTR update.

Priest
    Flash Heal: New
    Finally Priests get a new heal: Flash Heal! This means they have 2 heals with the same name. Is this a good change?

Deleted
    Somebody call an ambulance, we got a PTR datamined news rage!

In all seriousness, anyone with a set of brains understands these changes are not final. Obviously they wouldnt hand out the same reward twice (Wondering however if the biscuits will be lost upon using them or a one time only biscuit like the ones from the TCG).

IF, and I dount it, its wasn't a one time biscuit then that would be worth it i think.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit