iphone to pc connection help

I have an app on my Iphone called Tether 2.0.2 made by Tidalpool. It seems to work fine for internet explorer as far as I can tell other then 1 problem which maay be related to my other problem.

When I open WOW or try to i should say i get a small dialog box saying "launcher cannot obtain patch information, check internet connection". just wondering if anyone else is using this app and had and solved this issue before. Thanks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Is it an iphone 3g or 4g? Isn't internet tethering built in to 4g's? Why the extra app for something that's built in? Seems ...odd.
    If you are using a jailbreak on your iphone, why not send a message to the Cydia creator? I imagine a guy who was smart enough and nerdy enough to climb the mountain of jailbreaking iphones might have a soft spot for WoW players

its an Iphone 3, got it a week before 3GS came out

anyway the only ways I knew of from what ive seen online was to either pay ATT an extra 60 dollars a month or get an app that does it. Cydia creator would get hundreds maybe thousands of messeges a day I imagine but I could try that I suppose. Few things ive noticed dont wrok so far including WOW is vent, and the WOW forums login box. The game client may work though, I dont know and havent tried yet, the only thing I know isnt working is the patch downloader but seens its connected to the client now i cant open the client.
    Last edited by crawdaddy029; 2011-05-14 at 08:29 AM.