Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool I need to (find a) Mount ;-)

Im a freshly turned 85 frost/blood dk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andaone/simple and i dont have any cool flying mounts. In fact, the only flying mount i have is the snowy griffon. Is there any cool mounts that are pretty fast and easy to get? Is it possible to solo for the bronze drake? I guess i could try farming the Blue Proto from UK as well, just have no desire to do that though. Anwho, i wanted to get your thoughts.

Do you need to mount or do you need a mount ?

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother trying to farm the Blue Proto-Drake if you want a mount quickly. It's very rare -- You could spend months farming that mount daily!
    The Bronze Drake however should be fairly simply, if you have the gear and damage for it. However, you can always do it with somebody else who doesn't have it yet! Plenty of alts around who didn't have the chance to back in Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bronze drake shouldn't be hard to solo for a 85 DK.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Blue/Red Dragonhawk! Just get 100 mounts :P

Soloing bronze drake is rather easy. Other than that I'd suggest going for Netherdrakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The red drake is also an option, but it'll cost you. Put on a Dragonwrest tabard, do some heroics till you get exalted with them, then go to Dragonblight and buy the mount.

You can also get awesome looking nether rays rather easelly. With enough dedication you can get them in less than a week. Nether drakes are also pretty awesome, but they take a little longer.

Black Drake from OS 3drake is really easy to get if you run with guildies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    Other than that I'd suggest going for Netherdrakes.
    He said pretty fast, I still needed about 1 week to get it.

If you have time to farm. Take some people from your realm and go farm the Red - Proto drake. Its an easy meta now so why not go for it? both easy and a cool mount for you

15+ Year Old Account
    I came into this thread expecting a plea for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    He said pretty fast, I still needed about 1 week to get it.
    Took me 12h46m from 0/3000 to 0/1000 so it's not that bad if you got a good route for eggs...

go to TB farm dalies dont spend any marks till you get 200 get a brand new shiny drake =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lexaqua View Post
    Im a freshly turned 85 frost/blood dk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andaone/simple and i dont have any cool flying mounts. In fact, the only flying mount i have is the snowy griffon. Is there any cool mounts that are pretty fast and easy to get? Is it possible to solo for the bronze drake? I guess i could try farming the Blue Proto from UK as well, just have no desire to do that though. Anwho, i wanted to get your thoughts.
    1. Get full bloodthirsty pvp gear.
    2. Join 3v3 with warrior or hunter + restoshaman.
    3. ????
    4. Profit

Congratz on minimum effort flying mount

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Put on a Dragonwrest tabard, do some heroics till you get exalted with them, then go to Dragonblight and buy the mount.
    Alternately you can just buy the rep with JP. It's rather cheap these days to max out your rep with a Wrath faction. I just wish they'd add commendations for outland factions...

Deleted
    Buy Vial of the samds off the AH, < 5 mins work, cool mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamreaper View Post
    Black Drake from OS 3drake is really easy to get if you run with guildies.
    this.

fastest way to get an good looking instance mount. (unless ur crazy lucky with drops / rare spawns)

get a bunch of 85s, blitz Sarth3D, get mount, WIN.

OR recruit a friend will get you the 2seat rocket

OR if you have RL $$$ to burn, buy and redeem TCG loot mounts (Mottled Drake / Blazing Hippogryph / XTREME Rocket)
    Last edited by reverendball; 2011-05-13 at 01:47 PM.

All mounts are the same speed depending on your level of riding skill. So pretty fast is kind of irrelevant

I like my...Time Lost Proto, got my Blue Proto yesterday, and it looks super sick on a DK, or the ICC mounts. Or even a Netherwing/Nether Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    I came into this thread expecting a plea for sex.
    Yeah, I was rather surprised

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    Do you need to mount or do you need a mount ?
    do you need a mount? or do you need amount (of mounts) ?