Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    Seriously? This information is widely available anyway. You've got to be kidding. Even if it did make the game "easier" would that be a bad thing to those crying the game is too hard?
    yet its not needed havent used any "raid encounter tools" since ulduar and i rarely ask for a strat or look on wowhead i just learn it, anyway its like any fight they are not bringing much new to the table these day, they have done it all already.

Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    Hahahaahhaha, I just check back here for the first time since I quit little over a month ago, and what do I see?
    A useless window to tell you about useless stuff, and Raggy with legs.
    HAEHAHAHA Raggy with legs, what a game, I tell you.
    What a game.
    ...You realize your whole post history is available, and you last commented on something 20 days ago (4/26), right?

Great addition by Blizzard. If they put in the full details of the current content and previous tiers, there's no reason for new people not to know the encounters. It should speed up loot distribution for some guilds too. When it really comes down to it, the first week the content is out the top level guilds will have strats up on youtube anyhow, so there's really no negative there. Just goes to show nothing lives up to the standards of the QQ brigade. Blizzard does a great job of listening to the bulk of their community, not just the vocal minority.

I imagine crabby WILL make it to Live, but will be a lot less annoying then paperclip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I am confused how people see this is as a bad thing?
    Are you asking us whether or not you are confused, or are you asking us why you are confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    Are you asking us whether or not you are confused, or are you asking us why you are confused?
    Both. I am confused what the rage is from and I am also confused how this is not looked at as a good thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    The melee will be fucked on this fight, as far as I suspect. most loved chars - demo locks, hunters, mages.
    and what do you think about the shadow priest?

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    "I also added a small video preview from OMFGCata because every time I forget to post a video from Jesse, a puppy gets sad. "
    But everytime someone watches one of these horrible videos, 10 puppies spontaneously combust.
    Ouch... OUCH...
    it's almost like you don't like my videos or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by epec View Post
    Sounds a lot like the kil'jaeden fight, only a bit more complex. I honestly don't think super hard complex raid fights are what wow needs right now. Not that difficult fights are a bad thing, I'm all for challenging raid content -- I just believe that they should put more effort into actually putting out more content that's interesting. I mean a raid instance is great, but what about the other time I'm not raiding? I'd personally like to see more world events, interaction among players, daily and solo content than "Here's a heroic encounter that's super complex and hard that most people wont even bother to do!" It just feels like they're wasting their time on the wrong kind of content.
    You mean aside from the new questzone with 60 dailies that uses phasing as you progress building a huge tree to claim parts of fireland? Yeah..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    yet its not needed havent used any "raid encounter tools" since ulduar and i rarely ask for a strat or look on wowhead i just learn it, anyway its like any fight they are not bringing much new to the table these day, they have done it all already.
    So you basically being carried by your other 9/24 guildmates, by not knowing where to stand, what to do if you got the X debuff/buff or what is your mission for a given encounter, and they still keeping you in the guild,and you want us to believe it, and this is the right thing to do?

Ok seems logical yeah indeed,ofc,sure.

I am confused how people see this is as a bad thing? People do realize before you were relying on some bubba to update a add-on every patch and now blizzard does it for you. It has been there for as long as even I was playing WoW and I stopped a long time ago.
    Don't bother people will whine, they need no reason for it, it's like a baby, it doesn't need a reason to start crying, he will cry if he wants even if you give him a shiny sugar ball.

The people who are saying this is bad or whatever it's like 5-10 people that already using BW/DBM,Atlasloot (i bet my right hand that they used AugReal addon that was banned) and reading/watching tactics on youtube,wowhead, they just want you to flame them and quote their posts because they are lifeless little beings that got nothing constructive to post, so they are trying to feel somewhat important by flaming.

They will even whine if Blizzard release their map addon to replace mapster etc.
    You'll get used to it the forums is full of them.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-05-16 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Thanks for ruining another fun aspect of the game Blizzard.... good job
    Which is?

If you thinks the dungeon journal will trivialize boos encounters then i think you are wrong. Tell me when did you fiddle around boss abilities and/or develop counter tactics to boss abilities or tactics how to avoid them in your raid? The major bulk of raiders read and copy tactics from other raids that did the work for them. If you are one of this raids who develop tactics for encounters - then don't use the journal - nothing changes for you.

For me - it will cost less time to explain a new raid member how the encounter works - ich can tell him RTFJ - read the f*cking journal to know about the boss abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    "As well" ? The quest hub is the solo/daily content - which is useless for 2/3 of the community.
    This just in. Quests and content that everyone can do when they reach the new area provided in the patch are useless to 2/3 of the community! ZOMGTRUFAX!
    Come on, making up random BS doesn't help you argument, especially when it's demonstrably wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. I am confused what the rage is from and I am also confused how this is not looked at as a good thing.
    In any other game it would be, however this is WoW. Where everything must be hated constantly because people think it's cool to hate

Deleted
    omfgcata is so wizard!

Mega retarded this encounter journal..more dumbing down.
    One of the "fun" things about raiding, is actually finding out what abilities are being cast, what they actually and how much damage cause...

Deleted
    looks like a fun fight. cant wait to down it

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Healing nightmare

with only 90k mana base. with that kind of damage being taken looks like a group of healers will have to keep one tank and one DPS alive. thanks Blizzard I'm gonna get kicked again. Playing a holy priest is no fun anymore.....

---------- Post added 2011-05-17 at 02:32 PM ----------

I am so screwed.....even with a 90k mana base, 6 years as a holy/disc priest I won't keep up.... why Blizzard can't update the fiend to todays demands in mana regin is beyond me did they just miss the boat on this? or is someone just thinking they hate healers that much?

I have yet to see a legitimate arguement against the dungeon/raid journal. here are the top contenders for whining by people who are idiots:

"oh but it screws over top guilds" - no. it does not. period. these guilds know where to find this information anyways. less alt tabbing = moar /1 foolishness!

"but it screws over pugs" - far from it, sure mr pro rogue knows about major ability X but can't figure out why he's dying. NOW HE DOES! godspeed young pve hero.

"totally screws over strats" - um. no. you got your strat from the top guild on your server/continent's video on youtube. they got their strat from working hard. also because they had info like this. info that was available anyways. theres more than one way to skin a cat, and some cats just scratch less.

"500k damage to the entire raid how am i expected to heal/live/dance/teabag??!?!" go look at the chimaeron normal numbers (yes, you can find them!) they seem a bit retarded, but once you put all the mechanics together, it makes sense, so does/will rag. do your job and listen to your raid leader. theres cake!

as a long time raid leader of a small group of RL friends (outside of my 25 guild). not only do i have to know strats, but i have to know tips to give the healers, tanks, the special warlock who always shows up 20 minutes late. knowing what to look out for and how to find it isn't impossible, but not always in the same place for every fight. this is everything i need, without having to sit alt tabbed and switch back every two seconds to see if someone without a mic asked me a question, in one place.

thank you blizz. you have helped my raid leading tool box, and hopefully helped my ten man side project be more aware of fire, except for the warlock.

One less thing to tab out for during raids, suites me just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see that Learntoraid just released a guide for 10 man Ragnaros.
    http://www.learntoraid.com/2011/06/0...ide-10-normal/
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

This looks like it'll be fun