[BIO] Thomas Bowen

Name: Thomas Bowen

Race: Human,

Languages: Thomas is capable of reading and writing in Common.

Class: Thomas considers himself to be a warrior of nature, as it is such he was trained to be as a child. However, his career as an adult has taught him tricks of the trade that both rogues and hunters are well known for. He also favours the aggressive and quick style of dual weapon fighting above a two-handed weapon or a shield.

Faction: Alliance, Stormwind

Personality: Cheerful and jesting personality. Thomas values honor in life and in battle, but we all have to make a living, so he’s often willing to help those in need, as long as there is some kind of reward.

Likes/Dislikes:
    Likes: Dwarves(Drinking mates), Women(Especially damsels in distress), and Children.
    Dislikes: Thieves, Awkward silence, Orcs, and Priests.

Appearance:
    Thomas is athletic built and about 6 foot tall (1.95 meters). He keeps a somewhat long and flowing dark hair that fits astonishingly well with his dashing goatee. His arms and face shows a life of dodging weapons as one can spot several minor scars. He wears light clothing that can often seem similar to those of rangers and sailors such as; a white swashbuckling shirt over a thin chainmail, a pair of light brown leather pants, an adventurers cloak and a leather headband to keep his fabulous hair away from his eyes. From his belt hang two exotic, curved and slightly decorated swords. He carries with him a quiver of arrows and a bow which he mostly uses for hunting during his travels.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
    Strength: Good swordsman, survival skills(traps, bow and arrow. General hunting/herb gathering), tries to look at the bright side of life.

Weaknesses: Often bites of more than he can chew. Tends to lose focus around women. Often tipsy/drunk when there is alcohol nearby.

History:
    Thomas is the son of the late carpenter Angus Bowen, killed during the riots and troubled times after the Second War and the creation of the Defias Brotherhood. After a few years in poverty his mother had Thomas adopted to the Stormwind Guard and through various bureaucratic channels he ended up in a group under training by Lord Shadowbreaker. Although Shadowbreaker was a Paladin, his advice and training has saved Thomas countless of times over the past years. Thomas was, and has never been a religious man. Therefore, when the time came to either leave Shadowbreaker's squad or become a warrior of light, Thomas chose to apply to the Stormwind guard. His career in the guard was complicated to say the least. On one hand, Thomas was a formidable guard executing his orders and performing his tasks admirably. However, due to his aggressive consumption of alcohol in his spare-time and his great attention for women the relationship between Thomas and the Guard became somewhat strained. The complications also covered his refusal to wear a shield, using nothing but two swords in a fight. This led to Thomas being shunned in the guard and eventually he was "forced" to leave his duty. After the incident with the Stormwind Guard, wanderlust struck Thomas at the age of 21. He left Stormwind with nothing but his adventuring gear, and have not been in the city in 5 years. Thomas has been living a life of adventure the last years living by himself or with others, if deemed necessary. He also dreams of fame as an adventurer and have gladly been accepting any suitable quest in order to increase his fame and his income.

((A short story. Hopefully enough for starters.))

((So, this is my first ever character in the WoW universe! My experience with roleplaying has been mostly through DnD and the likes, so I hope I'll be able to do some RP here as well. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Working on a custom picture as well. Yay!))
    Last edited by Scarlex; 2011-08-01 at 03:58 PM.

He sounds fabulous. Looking forward to reading his history!

Of course he's fabulous!
    He's the dashiest damslessaving fellow you've ever met.

Thanks though
    Last edited by Scarlex; 2011-08-01 at 02:04 PM.

I really like the concept. A refreshing character and I think I see a contrast to most of the characters here in this sympathetic young human. Maybe flesh out some of the Historic events of Stormwind City that you lived through, But as I said, quite an original concept for this Forum.

Love it! Keep up the good work - I demand more characters by you.