15+ Year Old Account

two set bonus hmm

im thinking the 4p should give the chance for the imp as well not just the 2 piece agree or disagree

* 2-Piece Bonus: Your periodic damage has a chance to summon a Fiery Imp to assist you in battle for 15 seconds.
    * 4-Piece Bonus: Your Shadow Bolt, Incinerate, Soul Fire, and Drain Soul spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 seconds.

seeing you can only reach the 4set through obtaining the 2set. imps will spawn if you have the 4set. If you'd add it to the 4 set aswell (assuming the 2 set spawns 1 imp at a time ) you'd spawn 2 that way.

Deleted
    I think you misunderstood set bonuses. The bonuses occur if you have more than or equal to the amount of pieces required in the description.

1 piece of T12 = no bonus
    2 pieces of T12 = Imp
    3 pieces of T12 = Imp
    4 pieces of T12 = Imp and Damage increase
    5 pieces of T12 = Imp and Damage increase

I'm quite happy with how this current version is. I would be content for them to stick with this for live.

Quote Originally Posted by Geomatician View Post
    I'm quite happy with how this current version is. I would be content for them to stick with this for live.
    The proc will be quite RNG on a 5% chance, I would change it to 10% chance to proc for 10% damage, also hope they fix the guardians so they are tagged with the name of the summoner, so addons can register that damgae to the rightfull owners.

15+ Year Old Account
    ok kool was'nt sure ty for clearing this up