Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post
    Take into account cast times, the time for a GCD, and the fact that the AB debuff lasts only 4 seconds.

My logic says 3 is possible.
    The AB debuff lasts 6 seconds these days with a GCD of 1 seconds on AE.

With 4 AEs you have 2 whole seconds left to get an AB off assuming no latency.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiSc View Post
    kind sir , how the hell you get 4-5 AE's without loosing/having to refresh the stack that lasts 5 seconds ? found a way to bypass the GCD have ya ? ( jokes mate :P but still ............ )
    ? it's 0.5 GCD, you can do 4 easily and then refreshing like a 1.10s cast with AB thats already on 4 stacks, basically 3.30-4 seconds and you have refreshed it

all this arguing... dont u get it!?the arguing would stop if we just had the glyph! then no1 will get their epeen hurt about 3-4-5 AEs b4 u have to rebuff

Quote Originally Posted by Griepen View Post
    ? it's 0.5 GCD, you can do 4 easily and then refreshing like a 1.10s cast with AB thats already on 4 stacks, basically 3.30-4 seconds and you have refreshed it

I assumed the GCd would be lowered from 1.5 to 1 and then stay there regardless of haste. With a 0.5sec GCD one should be able to fit in a lot more AEs in 6 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    I assumed the GCd would be lowered from 1.5 to 1 and then stay there regardless of haste. With a 0.5sec GCD one should be able to fit in a lot more AEs in 6 seconds.
    no you're right i misscalculated, but still ,4 AE + AB refreshing is NP, and 5 AE + Pom AB

Deleted
    no you're right i misscalculated, but still ,4 AE + AB refreshing is NP, and 5 AE + Pom AB
    aye , with PoM we get 5 and sometimes manage to refresh , and i just checked again, the ab buff lasts 5 seconds, it used to last 6 , but it's been 5 since cata came out

Deleted
    Suddenly realised some people like myself are not using improved Arcane Explosion talent which would account for less being possible in a given period of time.

If you are taking it, what's your logic behind doing so? I currently find no use for the spell at all during raid encounters - not even during Cho'Gall due to the fact I'm fire and have to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    The AB debuff lasts 6 seconds these days with a GCD of 1 seconds on AE.

With 4 AEs you have 2 whole seconds left to get an AB off assuming no latency.
    WTB AB debuff that's 50% longer than everyone elses standard 4 second.
    Last edited by mmoc810e31c697; 2011-05-24 at 01:20 PM.

WTB AB debuff that's 50% longer than everyone elses standard 4 second.
    Well it's 6 seconds on my game. I think it got changed in 4.0.6 or 4.1, not too sure.

the AB buff is only 5 seconds for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklisted View Post
    the AB buff is only 5 seconds for me
    I meant 5 seconds, appologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant 5 seconds, appologies.
    It even says in the tooltip that arcane blast lasts 6 seconds so..

Yeah, cause arcane is too hard right now, please give some more swell glyphs so it can get easier !

Having to move into melee part annoys me more than keepin the stacks up part. Wish they used fire nova mechanic for arcane explosion, only it uses slow debuff instead of flame shock. Just put a slow on a mob you want to aoe and your arcane explosion pulses from that target, wouldn't it be great? :<

It even says in the tooltip that arcane blast lasts 6 seconds so..
    It does, but what people do is: Use AB and look at their remaining CD on the debuff which unless your eyes are amazing will between 5 and 6 seconds but the game displays it as 5.