Thread: Gaming life

Gaming life

Hey there, I don't really know if anyone is interested, but I`ve just decided to start blogging about gaming and devastating impact it had on my life.

If you want, go see it. If not, well, dont. It has one prologue chapter so far, so you dont be terribly disapointed if you dont like it. Talk to you soon. Cya

ickosljoki1.blogspot.com

ps. Sorry I couldnt paste whole link, just made MMO champ account. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaming isn't the issue, it's the fact you couldn't balance it with your life...you have no one else to blame but yourself :/

Of course, of course. Just go take a peek, you`ll get where I`m going with it ( even though it`s still in the very early stages ).

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    I sit behind the computer all day aswell, been doing that for about 6 years. Can't really see any positive things in my life.
    Get out from behind the computer then. Ask a friend to go exercise 2-3 evenings in the week (running, fitness club, sports team). Then you and your friend are a motivation for eachother, you get some more social contact and a better condition which usually gives you more confidence.

I sit behind the computer all day aswell, been doing that for about 6 years. Can't really see any positive things in my life.
    I haven't seen anything positive since I was 10. Games have helped me NOT kill myself.

Guess I can say so too. When you face reality occasionally, and you got no social life what-so-ever, it sucks man. Not even games can make me forget all the things I've missed out on.
    =/ yep!
    (10 chars)