Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Holy shit the ending in todays episode was unexpected O_O, i think the guy that did that thing in the end is going to get consequences

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm really curious to see the fallout of this. Jesse's gonna flip out.

I feel it's pretty safe to say that Walt is gonna side with Jesse, maybe even outright take out Todd. Do something for Jesse that Fring wasn't willing to do -- deal with the child killer working for him. Walt has gone through too much to get Jesse on his side, and ever since taking out Fring has gone out of his way to please and praise Jesse.

Walt's trying to build a "empire" he's at the point now that's he's willing to betrayal and kill anyone outside of his immediate family. I'm willing to bet he DGAF about the kid dieing or that Todd killed him hell I bet mike doesn't either. Jesse is just a tool to Walt sooner or later Jesse's going figure that out and spill the beans or gets killing trying, blood in blood out.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I'm really curious to see the fallout of this. Jesse's gonna flip out.

I feel it's pretty safe to say that Walt is gonna side with Jesse, maybe even outright take out Todd. Do something for Jesse that Fring wasn't willing to do -- deal with the child killer working for him. Walt has gone through too much to get Jesse on his side, and ever since taking out Fring has gone out of his way to please and praise Jesse.
    Jesse is a softie to be honest. Todd did what had to be done, that kid would never keep his mouth shut.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't see how the kid could've been a threat. First of all, there's no way he understood what they were doing. Second of all, who would he tell? His parents? I doubt he'd have realized they were breaking the law, and I doubt his parents would say, "well, honey, it sounds like they were siphoning felony quantities of methylamine! Better call the DEA."

That said, I don't think Walt cared. He barely reacted -- slight jaw drop, but no body language and no attempt to stop it.

Deleted
    That said, I don't think Walt cared. He barely reacted -- slight jaw drop, but no body language and no attempt to stop it.
    Yes, I caught that too! It was only Jesse who reacted to Todd pulling out his gun. Walt literally just stood there and watched.

During preparations, Jesse said to Todd: "Point is, noone, except us, can ever know about this operation. Noone. You got it?" To which Todd replies: "Sure, absolutely." Walt then looks at him and asks with a very serious face: "Are you sure?"

Jesse did not realize the full meaning of what he said, but Walt did. And Todd understood. I believe when he shot the kid, Todd did exactly what Walt wanted.

I don't think the "just following orders" explanation passes muster. Jess clearly was in charge with Walt. When the person in charge yells "NOOOOOOOOOOO!", you stop. Acting volatile like that is what got Viktor killed. Furthermore, all they'd have to do is invite the kid over and Walt could go into a chemistry lesson about rocks, tell them they're scientists.

I think Todd is in danger.

Honestly, I don't see how the kid could've been a threat. First of all, there's no way he understood what they were doing. Second of all, who would he tell? His parents? I doubt he'd have realized they were breaking the law, and I doubt his parents would say, "well, honey, it sounds like they were siphoning felony quantities of methylamine! Better call the DEA."

you never know, that kid could have gone home to his parents and said he saw some men siphoning stuff out of a train. then the parents then either call the train company, who ends up figuring out what was stolen and then calls the DEA... the kid then gets brought in for questioning and they later ID walt jesse and mike... and probly todd.

i hate seeing the death of a kid.. its sad really.. but the kid was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. and i guess they figured never to take any chances.

edit; viktor died because he was spotted by several people at the scene of Gails death.. gus didnt want anyone to question his employees or have any connection to a homicide
    Last edited by casually; 2012-08-14 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    you never know, that kid could have gone home to his parents and said he saw some men siphoning stuff out of a train. then the parents then either call the train company, who ends up figuring out what was stolen and then calls the DEA... the kid then gets brought in for questioning and they later ID walt jesse and mike... and probly todd.

i hate seeing the death of a kid.. its sad really.. but the kid was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. and i guess they figured never to take any chances.
    But now they have cleanup, which needs to be thorough (remove all blood and physical evidence). On top of that, they'll have law enforcement all over that area now searching for the missing boy, conceivably exposing the heist if there were any overlooked details.

But you raise a point I haven't thought of before. How much did the kid see? If he saw too much, it's a wrap.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's also possible that Jesee will spiral again like he did when Tomas was killed. That of course was compounded when he had to kill Gale. Now that Andrea is out of the picture he could spiral again having Walt have to deal with him.

Honestly, Jesse's coping skills are his worst trait. If you're shaken by children getting hurt, that's understandable. But you cook and sell meth and associate with the most dangerous kinds of people. You're going to have to figure something out so you don't flip your shit every time something like this happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Awesome episode last night. The twist at the end was shocking and fucked up. I love these episodes where they're out and about pulling off schemes and crime. It's really entertaining.

I think there's only 3 left until the break.
    How long is the break.

And The kid might have not said anything, to me, It would appeared to be some guys just working on the bridge, he seemed to young and more interested in big spiders to care. if he was scared he would have high tailed it out there not wave at them - And the new guys - the pest controller are just petty criminals, it just seems a little silly one would be a stone cold kid kill and an expert marksmen. Didn't work for me -

edit; viktor died because he was spotted by several people at the scene of Gails death.. gus didnt want anyone to question his employees or have any connection to a homicide
    Indeed, which is volatility. He started acting on his own without either thinking or asking for authorization to act.

---------- Post added 2012-08-14 at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    How long is the break.

And The kid might have not said anything, to me, It would appeared to be some guys just working on the bridge, he seemed to young and more interested in big spiders to care. if he was scared he would have high tailed it out there not wave at them - And the new guys - the pest controller are just petty criminals, it just seems a little silly one would be a stone cold kid kill and an expert marksmen. Didn't work for me -
    I'm pretty sure we have a lot more to learn about 'ol Todd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    How long is the break.
    The second half airs in the Summer of 2013.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started to think the blonde kid was an under cover cop.

until he shot the kid : (

I feel like walt and mike(reluctantly) will back him up for it.

I can't wait to hear Todd's story. Obviously the shot was professional, even the execution, the way he strided forward and pulled the gun out in one swift motion. There are things the gang doesn't know about Todd is my best guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yes, Lydia is a huge liability and even she knows she needs to get "made" (goodfellas reference muahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    But now they have cleanup, which needs to be thorough (remove all blood and physical evidence). On top of that, they'll have law enforcement all over that area now searching for the missing boy, conceivably exposing the heist if there were any overlooked details.

But you raise a point I haven't thought of before. How much did the kid see? If he saw too much, it's a wrap.
    that makes me wonder as well because Mike was keeping a good lookout right until the end when the train started moving.. imo i dont think the kid saw anything but just heard the guys celebrating... Mike would have noticed it before then unless he couldnt see him.

It's also possible that Jesee will spiral again like he did when Tomas was killed. That of course was compounded when he had to kill Gale. Now that Andrea is out of the picture he could spiral again having Walt have to deal with him.
    its hard to tell what jesse will do.. from his yell hes still freaked out about seeing people/kids die.. but then again hes come a long way from shooting Gail. he shot that one guy down in Mexico no problem and he doesnt seem as scared as before.

that makes me wonder as well because Mike was keeping a good lookout right until the end when the train started moving.. imo i dont think the kid saw anything but just heard the guys celebrating... Mike would have noticed it before then unless he couldnt see him.
    But Mike was looking on the same side as them. The kid was below the tracks on the other side of the train. Unless I'm mistaken about Mike's positioning. But regardless, the kid could easily have seen Jesse at least, siphoning out methylamine.

its hard to tell what jesse will do.. from his yell hes still freaked out about seeing people/kids die.. but then again hes come a long way from shooting Gail. he shot that one guy down in Mexico no problem and he doesnt seem as scared as before.
    It's the kids. I get it, but I wish Jesse would resolve his conflict with violence.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-08-15 at 05:51 AM.