Page 1 of 92
... LastLast

[TV] Breaking Bad

My cousin recently mentioned this series to me say that its a must see. I'm too cheap to buy the DVD's so im going to download it. But its 50gb torrent file for all three seasons. Is the series worth the 50gb download? Thanks
    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. Remember that what you have now was once among the things you hoped for." -Epicurus

It's absolutely worth it.
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

1) torrenting is baaaad and we do not talk about it on these forums ; )

2) it's a great show and Bryan Cranston plays his role amazingly, in my opinion it is a must watch.

3) yeah go watch it (might not be allowed to say this on the forums but heck), stream the first few episodes, if you like it go buy it if you don't then don't :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely! I downloaded them all from demonoid after seeing them when they premiered. Amazing show.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    I'm currently watching it at the moment, it's amazing so far.
    It may have a slow start but it just keeps getting better and better so I would really recommend that you watch it. (It was suggested to me by a friend, I was too lazy until he spammed me to try it)

hands down one of the better if not best shows out. definitely a must see. you can also check eztv.it its a site that only does tv shows.

One of the best shows ever made, totally worth it.

It's an amazing show Bryan Cranston does a fantastic job he truly deserves the emmys he wins every year for his role. Aaron Paul also comes in surprisingly doing a great job and his character goes through a strong development from the beginning I'd like to personally see where his role takes him as an actor after he's done with BB.

It's one of those shows that's just good on all points and must be recommended to everyone like Dexter and Sunny

worth it
    i like it

Extremely worth it. I'm not really a drama series fan but I waited every week for each episode and planned my week ahead of time based around the new episodes

It's an amazing series...
    I am Dave ! Yognaut and I have the balls! *salutes*

Deleted

[TV] Breaking Bad - Season 4 Sunday -

Not to sure if anyone watches this series, but season 4 starts this Sunday...And the last 3, yes in part can be kind of slow, but for the most part its an excellent show..

So how do you think it will work out for the guys
    for those who haven't seen the past seasons..

Few spoiler don't read if you haven't seen

It appear to me, they are slowly if not kind of messily going up the food chain.. Firstly taking out Krazy 8 unexpectedly. Then accidentally taking out Tuco.
    So just Pollos left...I Can see him being the head honcho by the end of season 4
    Last edited by mmoc411c38c086; 2011-07-15 at 09:45 PM.

Incredible show. But I'm done making predictions on who is going to die. I'm always wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

[TV] Finally! Breaking Bad is back!

I love this show so much; the tension, the depth, the score, the fact that they had Walt leave the tag on his new shirt.

Heisenberg may have proved he's got some balls, but Gustavo is still the coolest of cool customers.

I was surprised when Gus did what he did. It was so badass though. Glad to have the show back, sucks to have to wait a week between episodes.

Awesome first episode man - this season is gonna rock.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    I'm going to refrain from watching it 1 episode a week, I gotta watch them all at the same time. :P

Deleted
    Definetly one of the best shows on TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just downloaded it. Can't wait to get off work and watch it.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Walt. You and your pride.

I'd like to think if I were in his shoes, my sense of self-preservation would outweigh my need for recognition. Maybe I'm wrong though. Having some of the same smartest-guy-in-the-room arrogant asshole tendencies as Walt, I'm a little slow getting in on despising Walt, but it's coming on.

Great episode. The Jesse subplot was quite ingenious. Tip of my hat to the writers for keeping the characters' motivations sensible, but their actions surprising.

Anyone know the name of the woman rapping in Spanish over the driving and cooking interlude? That was really catchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Anyone know the name of the woman rapping in Spanish over the driving and cooking interlude? That was really catchy.
    Ana Tijoux - 1977

youtube DOT com/watch?v=yiQ7S38nKog