Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that video certainly just blew up; top two comments are "everyone's here from breaking bad, right" and "Thumbs up if Jesse and Mike brought you here"

Thanks, Retup

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got caught up to this past Sunday's episode. By far the best season so far. Should be a really good finale!

Tonights episode was one of the best so far. Don't ever fuck with Gustavo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Just started watching this show..... I think my avatar can tell you what i thought of it.

If not all i gotta say is Walt is bad ass.
    Walts the biggest fucking douchebag on television, hahaha."

Badass, sure, but still :P

It's an amazing series.

AMAZING series! The best series on TV right now!

<SNIP>
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-09-20 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Mod Edit

Jesse was a complete fucking badass as was Gustavo tonight. This was a hell of an episode and I can't wait to see next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah for once something actually happened, was getting sick of the slowness with nothing really happening, but last nights episode was awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got into this, and my recently amended avatar and signature quote can testify that.

Absolutely phenomenal show, although it took me a little bit to adjust to Bryan Cranston after so many years of Malcolm in the Middle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty damn good episode Sunday. Found the father son parts to be a little dry though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Pretty damn good episode Sunday. Found the father son parts to be a little dry though.
    Ya it was a tad dry. Don't really get why Walt was so upset. Maybe he thinks he's made too many mistakes lately and might endanger his family.

However the rest of the episode was a blast. Jesse used to annoy me a bit, but now I think he's the best character on the show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Last epsiode was amazing, although i do admit Walt needs to get his attitude back because his parts are getting boring. We need that Heisenberg back.
    Well, he knows he's in big trouble and is probably dead soon. Not a lot he can do with that dude following him everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post
    Ya it was a tad dry. Don't really get why Walt was so upset. Maybe he thinks he's made too many mistakes lately and might endanger his family.
    It was the pills mixed with alcohol, he was in a weird state of mind.

New episode airing now. Damn I love Jesse.

Dunno what to think about tonights episode...

It started off good, but Ted tripping on the rug and sliding into his death...really? I thought it was a little funny, but also a little lame. Everything after that just seemed kinda meh.

Tonight's episode "Crawl Space" was amazing. Gus hasn't been seen as this dark since his actions in "Box Cutter" and I'm glad the audience can -officially- identify him as this series' most threatening VILLAIN. With his background in "Hermanos" explained and the cartel's comeuppance in "Salud", I was starting to sympathize with Gus for a minute. But his revenge is only as cool as it's deserved... What exactly is his motive to kill Walt now? Speaking of Walt, I don't think it's too much to say he's back in the good guy role? Last week's episode, he finally broke down and felt remorse for his shadier actions in the series and despite his encounter with madness in tonight's episode, I think he can get his groove back and start scheming to put Gus down once and for all. Until next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie Cheen View Post
    My cousin recently mentioned this series to me say that its a must see. I'm too cheap to buy the DVD's so im going to download it. But its 50gb torrent file for all three seasons. Is the series worth the 50gb download? Thanks
    The first three seasons are on Netflix instant queue.

Wow that was intense. Gus and Walt are going to have a climatic showdown at the end of the season IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really good episode tonight. I wish I had this whole season to just watch. All well.

Amazing episode tonight. So intense. I thought walt made like 27m a year though why is he panicing coz 617k is gone?

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.