Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    No ones phone was tapped (presumably, nothing was shown to say otherwise). They were just saying that to get Houle to talk since they knew he could help lead him to the money. They said walt was talking about doing something to his friend, when in reality, he didn't want to do anything to hurt them.
    Even if they were tapped wouldnt it be thrown out if it ever went to court. Im no expert in law but I was pretty sure you couldnt use taps as evidence without legal approval to use said taps and since Hank didnt tell any judge about using them they would not be legal. Again if its even tapped in the first place.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    If I'm understanding the law correctly, if the phone call between Jesse and Walt was recorded, it would be admissible. In the state of New Mexico and the majority of the other states, as long as one person gives consent to record the call, a warrant isn't required.
    Walter did not consent be recorded, nor did they get warrant. This is a phone conversation, not a face to face conversation, without a warrant, would a judge throw the conversation without any jury hearing it.

all they hope to have is the money. They will try to trace it, was he stolen, was it laundered, was it involve in criminal activity.

I doubt they can survive that shootout. It's Hank with a pistol, Gomie with a shotgun and Jesse with his fists against 6 dudes with assault rifles and body armor.

Those last 5 minutes.... I can't remember the last time a TV show had me feeling this way.

There is NO fucking way Gomie and Hank are surviving - it would just be unrealistic television otherwise, even more so than the fact that apparently no one got hit from that shoot-out, and Gilligan knows better than to insult his audience like that. Plus Hank has had more than enough close calls. He's not worming his way out of 6 ruthless white supremacists armed with rifles and body armor, when all he has is a pistol, a friend with a shotgun, and a limp. Jesse I could see surviving, otherwise those scenes of him reaching for the door would've been pointless. Nor did it seem like those white supremacists had their aim on him.

So barring a miracle Hank and Gomez (and maybe Jesse, but I doubt it) are dead. I was totally expecting his head to blow up like an overripe melon while he was on the phone with Marie, I'm glad he is going to get to go out fighting like a man instead.

My guess is creepy Todd is going capture Walt and / or Jesse and lock them in a meth lab and force them to cook for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    doubt it. the word "Heisenberg" was painted on the wall of his house. doesn't sound like official DEA tatics to me. If i would guess, either jesse or the nazi gang attack the house and did it.
    My guess it was just some neighborhood punks and meant to show that his identity as Heisenberg is now public knowledge, his neighbors reaction also supports this.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

My theory. Walt poisons Marie, Hank and his partner die. Walt pins the whole thing on Jesse, and his friends do the damage to Walt's house. Walt testifies against Jesse and goes into witness protection...as the Dad in Malcom in the Middle.

He obviously go public, Walter. His neighbor's terrified reaction shows it- either that or she thought him dead. Which leads me to believe 2 things:

- Hand dies and Marie spills the beans. Jesse might also die and Skinny Pete and ''Beaver'' demolish Walt's house.

- Walt is captured and forced to cook and somehow escapes. The fact that he was gone for months and his neighbor was scared to see him would support this + his cancer getting worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But there are however a few annoying plotholes:
    -Walt had to assume his rented car had GPS. They all do..right?
    -Walt owns a car wash. Why the hell does he hand over the car to Sauls bodyguards to wash it?
    It doesn't matter if all rented cars have Gps (although I would assume they do, as Hank said the company Walt rented from HAD Gps until a recent court case) all that matter is that Walt doesn't know they DON'T. As clever as Walt is, he has a HUGE blindspot where the money is concerned, it's his one weakness, Jesse knew that and exploited it.

As for the carwash... I'm gunna take a guess here and say they don't operate at buttfuck o'clock in the morning, as it was when Walt finished burying the money, also a lot of those "Hand Wash" places don't wash vans. He also probably didn't want to raise any questions, so having a couple of flunkies do it seemed a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathin View Post
    My theory. Walt poisons Marie, Hank and his partner die. Walt pins the whole thing on Jesse, and his friends do the damage to Walt's house. Walt testifies against Jesse and goes into witness protection...as the Dad in Malcom in the Middle.
    Hahaha that would be a pretty awesome way to end the show, not quite that explicit, but have Walt go into Witness protection and have a shot of his ID with the first name "Hal" on it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hahaha that would be a pretty awesome way to end the show, not quite that explicit, but have Walt go into Witness protection and have a shot of his ID with the first name "Hal" on it.
    Id rather it show him at a different job. As a dentist. Named Tim Whatley.

heh that ending felt like a tribute to the A team. lots of bullets no casualties.

if hank and gomie walk out of there it will be divine intervention.

Deleted
    This might be considered as a really big spoiler. You have been warned!

Watching the cast of Breaking Bad on IMDB you can see that all main characters are in the same amount of episodes (62).
    Its safe to end the discussion about hank or jesse getting killed off in the gunfight from the latest episode.

Unless they pull a good old flashback-episode of hank/jesse moments after they have been killed but that would be too lame imo.
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-09-10 at 01:01 PM.

Walter and Jesse are the only characters to have appeared in all episodes, so that 62 is obviously false.

The fly one, for example, only has Walt and Jesse in it.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2013-09-10 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Walter and Jesse are the only characters to have appeared in all episodes, so that 62 is obviously false.

The fly one, for example, only has Walt and Jesse in it.
    Dont have the episodes on my computer to check it for myself. Might be true but i guess we will have to find out in the next tre episodes

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    This might be considered as a really big spoiler. You have been warned!

Watching the cast of Breaking Bad on IMDB you can see that all main characters are in the same amount of episodes (62).
    Its safe to end the discussion about hank or jesse getting killed off in the gunfight from the latest episode.

Unless they pull a good old flashback-episode of hank/jesse moments after they have been killed but that would be too lame imo.
    Characters that are in the credits will be listed for all the episodes whether or not they're in them. There's plenty of cases of this on IMDB.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Huell scene in the last episode was pretty unbelievable to me. Is he really that stupid?

Huell?

Walt was much dumber.

He went into a trap without taking any precautions. Why did he not check the van for the GPS?

Deleted
    Huell?

Walt was much dumber.

He went into a trap without taking any precautions. Why did he not check the van for the GPS?
    Indeed! One of the biggest "plot hole" with that episode. There is no way he would make a mistake like that. No way!
    I guess if it ever comes up they will blame that the drugs from cancer treatment is affecting his mind. Lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Am i the only one stressing over how bad shots they all are?
    They had them both with 5 guys point blank in an open field.
    They opened fire.

Yet both are still alive. Lol.
    shades of A-Team, lol. i remember that show as a kid, thousands of rounds flying yet not a single person on either side hit (the occasional hit was always in a non-lethal spot, to allow for the capture conversation)

if hank lives then walt loses his money. he might still lose it if the aryan dudes figure out why everyone was there - their loyalty is very dubious to me. what i cant figure out is why walt didnt even try to bluff - "of course i knew the call was a setup - why do you think we're in the middle of nowhere? im too smart for you guys, TROLLOLOLOL"
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    shades of A-Team, lol. i remember that show as a kid, thousands of rounds flying yet not a single person on either side hit (the occasional hit was always in a non-lethal spot, to allow for the capture conversation)

if hank lives then walt loses his money. he might still lose it if the aryan dudes figure out why everyone was there - their loyalty is very dubious to me. what i cant figure out is why walt didnt even try to bluff - "of course i knew the call was a setup - why do you think we're in the middle of nowhere? im too smart for you guys, TROLLOLOLOL"
    Because when his legacy/money/family is threatened, he loses every semblance of intelligence he has.

Because when his legacy/money/family is threatened, he loses every semblance of intelligence he has.
    yeah. and he has also started acting out of emotion instead of calculation. once he got to boss status it's as if he thinks being the boss is enough to make what he wants to happen just happen, instead of careful planning and such. he is acting more like tuko than himself now. but yeah, that mindset goes full retard when someone threatens the fams
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.