Unhappy Is all my priest gear garbage win 4.2 drops

I have 355 item lvl it took a while I have had wow for 2 months and I am proud that people let me heal for them, but now I find out that 4.2 makes all my gear trash and the dungeons are pointless. Is this true? I really hope not I am so sad just got tsunami trink to

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, however this is how each and every MMO is. Literally every one.

Like I said on your other topic, you'll be fine. = ]

That's kind of the point. Why play this game if you can get "the best gear" (at least, for you) then never need to upgrade again? A subscription means ideally the gameplay never stops.

Deleted
    Something tells me, that this is your armory: Mindsniper @ Shattered Hand

A little hint: Go to the enchanter trainer. Next to him there is a guy that lets you "reforge" your gear so that you can get off some of the stats you don't like on your gear.

BTW: Your itemization looks pretty fine, and MMOs aren't all about gear nowadays, mostly the hardmodes. It was proven by some guys thatt raided the ICC normal 10 content(requied itemlevel 232-245+) with only 200er blue items. The Guild "Undergeared"
    Last edited by mmoc80e4089929; 2011-05-18 at 08:59 AM.

Looking at his armory, this is a troll .... 6105 achi points, and still hasnt got the jist of changing gear every patch .... 4 /10 as you had some guys fooled

Deleted
    Indeed. Acheivements date back to 2008.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Looking at his armory, this is a troll .... 6105 achi points, and still hasnt got the jist of changing gear every patch .... 4 /10 as you had some guys fooled
    Right, did all the WotLK content in the past time. Maybe "auction house of the human world trading with real money"-player.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanosa View Post
    Right, did all the WotLK content in the past time. Maybe "auction house of the human world trading with real money"-player.
    compare the name of his char, to his username, there are some easy way to spot troll accounts ... normally when they are a char name mixed up and a number (most likely indicating the number of accounts hese had to make .. )