Poll: Boss Mod of Choice:

Thread: Boss Mods!

Boss Mods!

Hey all, didn't see a post on this in the first few pages (I may be blind, if I am, my apologies) but I was curious as to what Boss Mod everyone recommends, currently working on a new custom UI, and was looking for input as to which everyone uses, and why. What reasons one has an edge over another etc, my main considerations were DBM, Deus Vox, and BigWigs, as they are the only ones I've heard about, thanks!

Deleted
    You're missing RW2 and VBM.

Sorry. Like I said I only put up the ones I've heard of or seen. Not sure how to edit a poll. If you want to go for it! Do you recommend one of those two?

Deleted
    Most boss mods can do most things. I used BW recently because of the graphic range tracker, but used to use DXE during WotLK.

How's the cpu usage compared to say DBM

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    No one uses KL Encounters?
    DXE has been updated, KLE is pretty much useless now.

No raid watch from anyone? I hear all this talk about it and no votes...

Quote Originally Posted by 0wn3d View Post
    DXE has been updated, KLE is pretty much useless now.
    Wait!!! DXE is updated... finaly

Quote Originally Posted by Jeean View Post
    Wait!!! DXE is updated... finaly
    Yep, and after opening up the config again I realized why I missed it to much...... so much customizability

A vote from me for Raid watch 2. Might have a play around with DXE again though.

Been using DBM since about half-way through BC. Started off using BigWigs (because, at the time, DBM didn't have 5-man dungeon components and BigWigs had LittleWigs for that), but the rest of the guild at the time was using DBM, so I switched one day when I overhauled my UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently using DBM have used DXE during wotlk quite abit but i just find DBM a bit more convenient with the pvp timers (hell its even more accurate then the thing blizzard shows at the start you need to wait for the logo of your faction instead of the timer).